Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. VidyapraveenYour feedback matters!
How to control hair lose and dandruff and acidity and stomach pain and burning sensation in the stomach uncomfortable in digestion.please help.
I have a cyst in my ear, expecting it might be due to a small piece of garlic went into my ears. I had severe ear pain and when I tried cleaning my ear with an ear bud I found cyst and some layers like thing comes out along with cyst every time I try to clean it. Please advice I am taking clearwax drops.
Iam getting ejaculation soon after my wife touches it how to long last in bed without ejaculation when she do blowjob and during intercourse. Pls suggest me.
Sir I am feeling a pain at my right side head but it is from inside. It started 2 years ago I did MRI and CT scan at Chennai and vellore but it was normal. Then one year it doesn't happen to me now it has started again. What to do?
Hello am suffering from skin breakouts skin allergy as well as frm pimples frm six months. taking alopathic medicines. Bt they r getting worse. please help!
I am facing the itching problem on my lower part of stomach, on side, also on back of my ass & had a red ring formation, I used antifungal creams like clobeta GM, sapat lotion but forming again please suggest right solution.
I am unmarried 26 years old, my marriage is after 5 month, I had make relation with my fiance, but I am failed every time, my sexual timing is 5 sec. Or less & every time my penis is always shrunk. Please heal me. I am tensed about my shrunk penis.
Hello doctor. I am 20 years old I have type 1 diabetes and last month I had unprotected vaginal sex with a prostitute and then after 2 weeks I got scabies and they were cured in 2 weeks now I am having fungal infections and oral thrush, a sore throat and a painless swollen lymph node and too much fatigue for over a month now I went to doctor he got me examined for cbc and xray of the face the doctor said that fungal infections are due too diabetes and the sore throat is because os nasal septum cause I can not take proper oxygen and it causes dry mouth and my cbc results were hemoglobin 18.5 and hematocrit 52 and said that the fatigue is due to high hemoglobin and hematocrit levels. Please help me I am dying because of too much stress and depression are these symptoms because the thing that doctor said or is it because of the unprotected sex?
I am 21 year old, mere sari body par allergy ho gyi h treatment bhi kraya par thk nahi hui, Please advise.
The strong acidic liquid suddenly comes through mouth and nose like vomiting in the night sleep it is so strong that there is burning for long time in the nose if I eat bakery items then that happens 100% what is the reason and remedy ?
I have been facing stomach issues, like, lack of hunger, indigestion, gas, etc. Since long. Also due to lesser immunity I suffer frequently from fever and all. Pls suggest.
Sugar (cane sugar) is not only a big industry but has been a part of many of our traditional foods. Somehow, today sugar has been given a tag of being an 'unhealthy' food. What we don't realize before we demonize a food the reason for it to suddenly become unhealthy. Sugar in small required amounts does not cause any health issue. What we don't realize is the amount of sugar that we are unknowingly consuming through foods like packaged cereals ,juices , health drinks , pastries, burgers and even the so called 'low fat' packaged foods marketed as healthy foods. Excessive sugar in these forms can definitely become harmful. So, rather than banning sugar from your diet, try to make better food choices.
The steps you can take to reduce sugar intake in a week are -
1. Stay hydrated and avoid health drinks and packaged juices - Replace so-called health drinks and packaged juices with fresh drinks like lime water, coconut water, herbal teas and home-made fruit drinks like raw mango juice / aam panah and Water. The natural electrolytes will stop any craving for excessive sugar laden foods.
2. Limit caffeine intake - Drinking coffee in the morning causes caffeine kick which spikes the energy levels in the body. As soon as this spike wears off, there is an intense sugar craving in the body.
3. Eat more complex carbohydrates - Increasing consumption of complex carbohydrates such as whole grains and yams helps in stabilizing blood sugar levels in the body. This happens as they are digested slowly and help in controlling sugar cravings.
4. Restrict salt intake - Excessive salt consumption can increase cravings for sugary foods. Eating too much salt can cause the body to balance out the flavors thus leading to increased sugar cravings.
5. Exercise - Exercise causes perspiration in the body which helps in flushing out the salt and making the body alkaline thus reducing sugar cravings.
6. Limit processed food intake - Eating naturally occurring foods such as grains and fruits are healthier than eating packaged foods. Packaged foods generally contain both added sugar and salt which tend to increase sugar cravings and promotes weight gain.