Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. VidyanandsYour feedback matters!
Getting pain in back bone exactly in center above the hip. What should she do to reduce it? Please help.
I have limb joint pain in some time. What I should do? I have fiver in last two days. What I should do?
Wearing tight inners and tight dress cause neck and back pain? What is the remedy? I like to wear dresses very tight and skinny. But I didn't feel comfortable while I lie n bed and using Mobile. I feel very compressed by the dresses. I don't want wear loose clothes. I like to wear fit clothes. But it doesn't make me to feel comfortable while sleeping. It causes neck and back pain. I feel that I'm compressed into a little box.
Had faced facing cervical spondylosis in 2005/06. Once in 2 years I face the problem but I have to rush for traction. Till then I have severe pain in left hand, left porting of chest (as if some nerve has been blocked). Now I dont have MRI reports also. Please Help.
Hi I am 59 years old male suffering from pain in right ankle (since last few years (on back side. The problem has increased since last 4 to 5 months to an extent that walking is affected particularly when moving after sitting for some time or driving. Also pain is felt in calf muscles after walking for few minutes. Pain killers help to ease out but could not get permanent solution. Request for advice on the line of treatment needed so as to resolve the problem for ever.
Hi Hope you are doing good. My wife has developed swelling allover body along with body ache. Joints pain. She feels sleepy all the time. Feels there's no energy left in the body. Talks in a state of drowsiness. She's 31 year old. What might be the problem? Also couple of bruises have suddenly come on her arms. Please help. We consulted a doctor and got her blood tests done too. Everything came normal and healthy. Even INR. Then a friend suggested to get urine test, LFT and Renal FT. These are the results which were highlighted. LFT Globulin (serum) came out to be 3.7 A/G ratio (serum) came out to be 1.19 SGOT (AST) (serum) came out be 76 Renal FT Sodium (serum) came out 135 Chloride (serum) came out 96 Urine Test ketone negative Ph 7 Specific gravity 1.020 Bilirubin negative WBC 25-30 Epithelial cells 20-22 Yeast cells - budding yeast present Can you figure out what the problem is? Warm Regards.
How to prevent back pain but I used to drive minimum 50 kms in a day. Further I have severe cold every day morning. Once in my child hood there is rhinitis. After that I did not check further. Pls suggest.
The shoulder is one of the most important joints in the body that uses a ball and socket to join the arm to the rest of the body. Any pain can make it difficult to carry out motion in a comfortable manner. The shoulder consists of the long arm bone called the humerus, the collarbone or the clavicle, as well as the shoulder blade called the scapula. A layer of cartilage provides essential padding to the bones in this area and its two main joints. There are a number of issues that can cause shoulder pain.
Let us get to know the six most common ones.
- Rotator Cuff Injury: This is the most common cause of shoulder pain and it occurs when the four muscles or the tendons are injured. These muscles and tendons usually control the movement of the arm. This injury can involve strains and tears which may also be caused by constant lifting of heavy objects.
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis: This condition affects the tendons and muscles that help in moving the arm freely. This usually happens due to inflammation in the tendons. It is commonly experienced by patients who are actively involved in sports and other heavy physical pursuits in their line of work.
- Frozen Shoulder: This is a debilitating condition that restricts the free movement of the arm and is also known as adhesive capsulitis. When the shoulder tissues become too thick, it leads to the growth of scar tissue that hinders proper movement and causes pain.
- Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is a condition that comes as part of aging bones that also become hollow and brittle over the passage of time, which leads to joint and bone pains in various parts of the body. It is a degenerative disease that is caused due to prolonged wear and tear as well as other factors including family history and sports injury.
- Bursitis: This condition is known to affect the fluid-filled sacs that lie in between the joints. These are known as bursae. When the bursae suffers from swelling, the effect usually shows up as pain in the joints.
- Tendon Sheath Inflammation: The fibrous tissue that connects the bones and the muscles is called a tendon. The presence of the tendon makes it possible to pursue activities like running, jumping, lifting, gripping and more. It is protected by a sheath known as synovium, which also lubricates the same. Any injury or tear to this sheath can cause shoulder pain.
Acute and persistent pain that does not abate and gets even worse should be treated with immediate medical intervention. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.