Find numerous Anesthesiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. VidyanandYour feedback matters!
Hey. I am male of 18 years I seriously got injured in an accident got a fracture on hand for couple of months. Everything was going great, but since few days I started getting pain. Now what do I do.
I am 20 years old and I am suffering from low back pain from last five months I used lots of medicines but the pain still continues. What shall I do now?
Why do I feel ankle pain whenever I get up in the morning? Whenever I wake up and put up pressure on my foot it pains like hell. What sort of diseases it is?
I am 62 years old affected by left hemiparesis. Now I am walking with difficulties. I am feeling stiffness in arm and leg. I need solution. Can I ride bicycle in future. If I am able to ride bicycle I can do jobs. Kindly clarify me and help me by giving advice for how to cure.
I am suffrig from my knee pain in my keft leg but when I go some distance my right knee also start paining what is the solution?
My husband had fever three days back and he was given antibiotics with the paracematols. He does not have fever now but he is unable to get up because of body ache .Can I suggest me what can be done?
Dear Doctor, i am 47 years old. I am suffering mouth bad breath, pain on my right hand since long time. Presently I am suffering from much weak. Please advise me. Thanks & regards
I am 21 years old and I am suffering from sciatica since I was 4 year old child I consulted many doctors but they all ended up by just referring me to wear ac-cu pressure footwear. Kindly tell me what should I do so that my legs stop paining. Earlier only my feet used to pain but now pain has moved upwards to my waist including knees and calf.
I have a back pain problem from last 1 month. It's happen only in morning when ever I woke up in morning. I am just 22 years old. Male. Any solution?
After my pregnancy ,I am suffering from severe leg pain now it's almost 6 months. What should I do ? Whether I should consult to orthopedic or MD medicine doctor?
I am 23 year old male and sometimes I feel back pain all of a sudden. I feel the pain even when I breathe. But it will last for only a couple of days. What should I do?
Physiotherapy is an effective way to reduce various kinds of body pains. Physiotherapy includes massages, exercises, and heat treatments to relieve pain. This treatment is often recommended as the first option to treat back and neck pain. Physiotherapy is also used to rehabilitate patients after surgery. Different kinds of exercises included in this treatment are also useful to treat sports injuries. Here are some steps that you can take to relieve your body pain incorporating physiotherapy.
- Get appropriate help - It is important to properly diagnose your condition before going for physical therapy. Seek help from a professional and if he/she recommends physiotherapy then only opt for the treatment.
- Reduce your severe pain before exercising - If you are in immense pain, work to alleviate the pain before engaging in exercises. Cold/ hot therapy, massage, manual manipulation are some of the methods that can slowly reduce the pain. These are all part of physical therapy.
- Exercise - Exercising has numerous health benefits including relieving back pain. As you age, your back tends to get weaker; it is important to workout to prevent future backaches. Stretching, strengthening and low- impact aerobics are ideal for this issue.
- You can also try water therapy as water has a therapeutic effect on pain and makes your movements much easier than on land.
- Observe your body's reaction to physical therapy - When you have just had a back or neck pain episode and try physical therapy you will feel some initial discomfort, it is expected. After you acclimatize yourself with the routine all kinds of pain will gradually diminish. The initial pain due to physiotherapy is caused because your muscles are stiff and they are being stretched the way they are not used to. However if the pain gradually increases you are probably not right for that particular kind of physical therapy.