Find numerous Anesthesiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. VidyanandYour feedback matters!
I have a pain in my wrist, both in my muscle as well as joints. I didn't get any injury. I smoke cigarettes so is it the effect of smoking.
Pairo se aavaj aata hai cut cut jaise kuch phut raha ho foot mai pain bana rahta hai Pair lal ho jata hai.
What is the remedy for low back pain and also knee pain? What is the medicine used for cough and could?
What exactly is a spine block injection? Will it work long-term For low back pain due to disc problems?
I am 38 year old male, going for regular walk from last 6 years. But now from last 6 month fell pain in legs and arms through out day.
Sir I have problems related to neck and back pain since last 8 yearsbecause that I unable to walk properly.
I am very weak I always get back pains and neck pains frequently what should I eat to be strong. I am 18 years old.
I'm 21 years old and I have backache from last 3 months and I'm using ointment cream from three months but there is no relief please tell your opinion?
I have suffering from fever and having pain in my whole body and also having red eyes over one week what should I do.
I am 22 years old. When I wake up in morning my legs starts paining too much. What is the reason behind this?
People who suffer from arthritis are more likely to experience osteoarthritis symptoms. The intensity of the feeling of knee pain in winter is often linked to barometric pressure. In winter, there is a reduction in the pressure exerted by the air around us. This drop in pressure can cause the tissues around the joints to swell resulting in increased pain. The other possible cause of knee pain in winter can be explained from the influence of heat. Fluid in tissues becomes more viscous during winter. As a result of this increased viscosity, the elasticity of the muscles decreases, resulting in winter aches and pains.
Some scientists believe that the higher pain intensity in winter is to be more of a psychological thing. Seasonal affective disorder is more during winter, and people suffering from mental depression seem to sense more pain during winter as the weather restricts outdoor activities. Improper intake of food also causes knee pain in winter due to undigested material. Even though winter arthritis is uncomfortable, the following tips help to make the joints work better and make you withstand the season easier.
Tips to Manage Joint Pain in Winters
- Physical activity in winter can reduce winter aches and pains and enhance overall health benefits. Low impact activities like aerobics, swimming in a heated pool, weight training, and riding a stationary bicycle can reduce stiffness, increase the blood flow, and support the knees. Thus, winter arthritis can be well managed by doing exercises.
- Diet also plays a vital role. Eating a balanced diet that comprised of low saturated fat, lean proteins, more fiber, and refined carbs helps to improve body functions during the winter. Drinking water throughout the day helps to reduce winter aches and pains. It is essential to consume easily digestible foods like vegetables. Consuming vegetables like carrots and cucumbers that have diuretic properties can help to eliminate waste products from the body.
- Vitamin D deficiency may worsen osteoarthritis. It is necessary to take a supplement vitamin D or ensure to make your diet is vitamin-D rich. Fish oil is a potent source of omega 3 fatty acids. Increase your intake of milk, a rich source of protein and calcium that help to strengthen the bones. Exposing the body to sunlight help to obtain vitamin D.
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs such as aspirin and ibuprofen can be used to reduce inflammation and pain. Injecting a viscous substance can decrease the friction of the bones and ease the condition.
Home Remedies for Knee Pain in Winters
- Wrap the inflamed knees with blanched cabbage leaves. This can cool down inflamed knees. Aloe vera also helps to reduce inflammation.
- Comfrey (symphytum officinale) can act as an anti-inflammatory agent. Create a compress using mashed root or comfrey tea soaked bandages can also be used to reduce inflammation.
- Applying an ice-pack can help to reduce swelling and alleviate winter aches and pains. While applying ice-pack, ensure to cover the entire knee. Applying a bag of frozen peas to the area also works well. While using ice or heat therapy, make sure to do them carefully as over agressive and over doing it, can cause problems.
- Steam therapy also helps to reduce pain in your knees. Soak your knee in a steaming hot water for 15 minutes. Applying hot water bag also can relieve knee pain in winter effectively.
- Winter aches and pains all over the body can be relieved by administrating massage therapy by a professional.
- Avoid applying strain or pressure on your knees. Take adequate amount of rest to reduce pain and swelling.
These are basic guidelines to help you. Contact your doctor for further management.
I'm suffering from thoracic outlet syndrome. & my right hand operated at AIIMS, Delhi. After the accident i'm not able to learning some things so what can I do?
Hi I am 41 yrs old. I am suffering from low back pain since last two months please suggest me what should I do.
1.It is been seen more frequently in women than men
2.It affects 60-70%of people in some time in their lives
3. May be of Trauma or injury ageing worry & stress Bad posture Ruptured or slip disc osteoporosis Scoliosis etc.,
1 Exercises and Stretching
3.Low level Laser Therapy
4 Steroid injections
2.Practise Relaxation Techniques
3.Apply Ice or hot Fomentation to the pain area
4.Gentle Exercises to neck Muscles
5.Use Firm Hard and even Mattress for sleep