Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. VidyamaniYour feedback matters!
Hi. My wife had ipill after 54 hours of unprotected sex but even after 24 hours of having ipill she has not got her period. What should be done now?
Sir. 3 mnth pehle mere left ovary me cyst tha jis wajh se mera opration karke left ovary remove kr diya gya Main unmarried hun Kya is wajh se main pregnent nahi ho sakti.
I am not having my periods from last 2 months and i am not pregnant what i should do to continue my periods?
I have HCG 108.8 am I pregnant previous test it was 31.9. My day of LMP is 31. On my 30th day I had 108.8. I.e on Saturday Thursday 31.9.
I am a boy of 17. But I want to be a girl, I really wanna stop this, but I not able to do. Will you give me some suggestion.
If you are not planning to have sex anymore can you stop your birth control immediately. There are only 2 tablets remaining in the pack. Had protected intercourse 12 days back. Can I stop the pill right now?
Can I use CLOSALVE FC (clotrimazole, clobetasol propionate, fusidic acid) cream on itchy rashes in pregnancy? I used to use this cream before pregnancy as prescribed by my dermatologist for my itchy skin and rashes and it really helped but I'm not sure if I can use it in pregnancy.
Hi doctor, I'm 27 years old female. I'm trying to get pregnant since 6 months. I have regular cycle of 26 days. These time I did not get my period. On day 30 I had pregnancy strip test at home. It was negative. Still I did not get my period.. Should I consult doctor. Or should I wait until next period.
After missing periods in how many days should I check m preg means if I missed periods on 27 april after how many days I check the test that m preg n wat r d early signs of pregnancy.
My wife is 5 months pregnant. All the reports are ok but she is urinating 6 to 7 times at night. Is it a problem or its natural during pregnancy?
My wife ultrasounds reports says that amniotic fluid is 7 mm. She is in the last stage of her 3rd trimester. Her due date is 18 aug. Is there any medicine or diet can help her for normal delivery. Her age is 24 and this is her first issue.
My date was on 9 but till today I din get my period. Many days have been paas. I my consuming WARF 5 mg tablet.
Hello all, one of my friend had a self wanted abortion in jan later she regret for the decision and decided to get pregnant again. Then she miscarriage at 6 weeks She had the torch test done yesterday Here are the readings Rubella igG = 2.88 Cytomegalovirus cvm igG = 3.56 Rest all infection is negative. Is this miscarriage happened because of above infection? How it can be treated? How to avoid next miscarriage? How to have a healthy pregnancy next time? Since this above infection is positive after how many months she shud try? Will this infection affect next pregnancy? Please suggest She is very upset.
I had unprotected sex and I'm breastfeeding 3 months old baby. I don't want to get pregnant. What medicine should I have.
As a pulmonologist, I see patients with breathing problems on a daily basis. Too often do I hear patients express regret about not quitting smoking earlier. The truth of the matter is that it is never too late! quitting smoking is more important than any medicine a doctor can prescribe in preventing long term health problems. So I encourage all my patients who smoke to try every day to cut back and eventually quit smoking.
Patient who smoke need to be ready to quit smoking. If you are not ready to quit smoking, you should think spend a minute every day thinking about the reason why quitting smoking is a good idea. Once you are ready, you should talk to your doctor about ways to help you quit. Even if you don’t ask, your doctor may ask about ways to help you quit smoking. Just talking about how to quit smoking is more important that a prescription pad, and there is no quick fix to quitting. Although there are medicines than can help people quit, making a plan is the critical first step.
Nicotine is a powerful drug, more addictive than any drug that can be bought illegally. The nicotine found in cigarettes takes between 7-10 seconds to reach the brain. The thousands of other chemicals in cigarettes are just along for the ride, and they are more toxic than anything you can imagine putting in your body. Most people remember their first cigarette, which was probably bad experience. But the nicotine keeps people coming back for more, even though the adverse effects are obvious to even a first time smoker.
Once you are ready to quit, remember a few things:
- Set a date. The first of the month, someone’s birthday, or the day after a particularly stressful week. Try your best to stick to that date.
- Get rid of all the matches, lighters, ashtrays, and that last cigarette you have around.
- Tell your family and friends you are going to give it a shot. Get their support!
- If you slip, don’t worry, there is always tomorrow. Give it another chance!
Finally, using a medicine that replaces the nicotine, like the nicoderm patch, nicotine gum, or nicotine lozenges, replaces the only thing in the cigarettes that your brain is addicted to. Once you have gotten over those urges, the chances of giving the cigarettes up for good increases 3-fold! using another medicine, like chantix or buproprion, can increase the chances of quitting even more, just ask your doctor.
Thanks for reading, and good luck!
Social networking refers to a multitude of websites that let the people from across the globe to get in touch with each other and interact through photos, videos discussions or audio. To name a few, Facebook tops the list by having over 1.2 billion active users monthly from across the world, followed by Twitter, Snapchat and LinkedIn.
As per the latest statistics, around 42% of populace online at one time, is using social networking sites either on their laptops or mobiles. Majority of this population is below 30 years of age, whereas the figure is changing for internet users aged 65 years and above. People use these sites to stay in touch with family and friends, to share things, express their views on matters and to find out what's happening in the other corner of the world.
But this usage can have many negative effects on the mental health and well-being of users both children and adults.
- It is addictive: It has been analyzed that these social networking sites are often addictive with people using them daily or even several times during a day. They log in to these sites for many reasons like to overcome boredom, distraction, to check their likes and comments which are usually a positive support after posting a status or information.
- It makes us do unfair comparisons: Various posts on social media at times make people compare their lives with others. And it is said, the grass is always greener on the other side, it makes you feel low thinking how idealized are the lives of people connected to you.
- Social media makes us restless: Many people start feeling restless when they are unable to access their social media accounts.
- Cyberbullying: Social media increases cyberbullying specifically in adolescents.
- Increased use of Alcohol: Social media glamorizes the use of drugs and alcohol since the teenagers often view the pictures of people using it and out of peer pressure would like to try them.
- Social media increases unhappiness: Enthusiastic users feel that social media fluctuates their moods also leaving them dissatisfied in their lives.
- FOMO: It might also lead to FOMO, fear of missing out. Pinterest might give you a feeling that you are not creative or talented, Twitter and Facebook might make you feel that you are not smart and are not enjoying your life enough.
Excess of social networking might also lead to problems like anxiety, feeling of imperfection, may induce a feeling of being miserable or in some cases might even cripple the basic need for social interaction. It has been known to create a digital landscape has exerts an unnecessary and increased pressure on the generation today and the general population has to a larger extent.