Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vidyamani
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. VidyamaniYour feedback matters!
My sister is suffering from Polycystic Ovary. She's just married and want to conceive. What is the treatment or diet plan for her?
Hello doctor mai 23 weeks pregnant hu avi mujhe halki halki baby movement feel hote hai mai ye puch na chahte hu ke mujhe strongly baby kick aur movement kitne week se Pta chalega.
I have been having periods lasting for 2-3 days in the past month and this month I have been having it for a month. For the past 6 months I have seen clots in my period blood. Sometimes I have cramps and back pain. I have not taken any medicine or gone to the doctor. Please can you help me.
We are planning for baby nd last period was on 18 aug 2016, on 1st sept ovulation occurred which was confirmed through scan. Til now they were no periods, Tested for pregnancy results were negative Consulted doctor abdominal scan done stil negative. Due to pcod going through infertility treatment frm last 1 nd half year, but frm 9 months periods are regular nd the cycle is of 30 days What might be the reason for delay Is there chances of pregnancy kindly suggest.
I am trying to conceive since 15 months I had done with all my tests everything is OK my husband tests are also OK but why can't I conceive please say me what is the problem.
Take 2-3 cloves of garlic empty stomach.
- First crush 4-5 garlic cloves
- Then add salt n chilli powder
- Add small quantities of ghee
- Fry on low flame till its brown
- Eat with chapati in breakfast
This will lower your bp and cholesterol.
Burning and itching, along with an unpleasant odor, are common symptoms which indicate a vaginal infection. Vaginal infections, also known as vaginitis are common in women. All women experience some form of it during their lifetime. A vaginal infection may occur when the normal vaginal balance is affected. The balance may be disturbed by factors such as douches, changes in hormone level, certain antibiotic medicines, pregnancy and vaginal intercourse. There are several different types of vaginal infections, which commonly occur in women.
The most common of them are as follows:
- Yeast infections: This is the most common form of vaginitis. It is caused by a species of the Candida fungus. This fungis dwells in the body naturally in small numbers. They thrive in a moist, warm and airless environment, and commonly cause a vaginal infection if they grow in numbers in the vagina. A thick, white discharge is indicated in some women as a symptom of yeast infection. The discharge may resemble cottage cheese. Vaginal itching and redness of the vulva and vagina are also likely.
- Bacterial vaginosis: Along with yeast, bacteria known as lactobacilli naturally thrive in the vagina. When the count of this bacteria reduces too much, bacterial vaginosis or BV is triggered. The normal lactobacilli gets replaced by other harmful infection-causing bacteria. A common bacteria associated with this condition is gardnerella. A woman may experience a thick, whitish discharge or a clear and slippery discharge. A fishy odor during sexual intercourse may also be noticed.
- Trichomonas: This condition is the only vaginal infection, which is considered to be a true sexually transmitted infection. It is commonly called trich and is caused by a one-celled parasite known as trichomonas vaginalis. It is commonly transmitted during sexual intercourse. The symptoms of the condition are similar to other vaginal infections like burning, swelling of the vulva, vaginal discharge of yellow gray and green color. Pain during urination and the presence of a fishy odor during sexual intercourse are also indicated.
- Chlamydia vaginitis: This is an STD which leads to the inflammation of the vagina. A discharge with Chlamydia is also likely in some women. Bleeding after sexual intercourse is another common symptom of this condition, which occurs from vaginal infection. Women above the age of 26 who are sexually active should undertake tests for this condition as in many cases it strikes without showing any symptoms. It is also capable of damaging a woman's fertility.
It is recommended for you to consult a doctor upon experiencing the symptoms of any kind of vaginal infection. This will ensure proper and early diagnosis so that the condition does not deteriorate further. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!