Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Vidyadhara SYour feedback matters!
My mother is 50years old, she is getting pain in joint knee, also hand paining in joint, also suffering from vertigos, also thyroid operation has done, chest pain, weight getting increase, BP getting high most of the time, Specially suggest something on knee joint & BP. Currently doctor has suggested medicine Telma 40mg, electron 100, Tab triple cal forte/supracal So is there more requirement in medicine or some exercise.
I am suffering from gas problem since a week and there is also pain in my chest what could be it's reasons.
I am a 45 yr old woman. I have a realy very bad backpain sometimes it got severe like I c' nt stand straigh .Please suggest
I am 58 years old I usually have medium swollen feet after coming from work at evening. It stays for some time uptill mid night and next day morning the feet swollen decreases. I am a Pressure and Diabetes patient. I have done my blood test few days ago and the results were BLOOD UREA-22.6 mg/dl, CREATININE-1.27 mg/dl, URIC ACID-8.7 mg/dl, haemoglobin-11.9 gm/dl, and after taking medicine my BLOOD SUGAR (F)- 97.0 mg/dl and BLOOD SUGAR (PP)- 119 mg/dl and my blood pressure was 140/85 after taken medicine. I usually take TAZLOC-H for Blood Pressure and JALARA-50, GLYCOMET SR-500 for diabetes. So please suggest if treatment or medication is required. Please help.
I have knee pain and forgetfulness a lot and doing spelling mistake even for simple words I already knew. I had b12 deficiency which continued about 2 years but I dont have now and still my condition getting bad.
I am 17 years old and I have a backache problem from 3 months. Give me some solutions of my problem.
Bursitis is a disorder that is characterized by inflammation of a fluid filled sac called the bursa. Bursa is present in between various tissues such as muscles, tendons and bones where friction may occur. This sac cushions the tissues and prevents friction. The usual areas that are affected by this condition are hip, shoulder and the elbows.
The symptoms of bursitis are:
1. You will experience pain in the affected area
2. Tightness and stiffness in the area
3. Local swelling of the muscle
4. Redness of the area
5. Any physical contact with the area causes pain
Bursitis may also occur due to the following reasons:
1. Ageing results in loss of elasticity of the tendons, thus impairing their ability to tolerate any stressful activity
2. Sports such as baseball where you are required to throw the ball with force may lead to bursitis
3. If you do tasks that require kneeling down on a regular basis
4. Sitting on hard surfaces for extended periods of time
5. Abnormalities such as improperly placed joints
6. Inflammation from other conditions such as gout, thyroid disorders and rheumatoid arthritis may lead to bursitis
The condition is treated by using a variety of methods such as exercise and medication. Antibiotics are used to treat any underlying infection causing bursitis. Injections may be administered to reduce inflammation in the affected area along with exercises to strengthen the affected muscle. In severe cases, the doctor may resort to surgery to treat this condition.
You may use certain preventive measures to stay clear of bursitis. Some of them are
1. Lift with proper form: If you are lifting something heavy, then make sure you keep the spine straight and bend your knees slightly.
2. Take breaks: Don’t remain in the same position for long durations, take small breaks and walk around to release the stress from your legs.
3. Exercise: Do strength building workouts to build strength in the joints. Include mobility and flexibility stretches in your routine to keep your joints healthy, thus increasing the range of motion.
4. Maintain optimal weight levels: If you are obese, then take steps to reduce your weight. Maintain a proper diet to check your waistline. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.