Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vidya VasantYour feedback matters!
M 22 Saal ki hu. Mere periods problem h. Mjhko 1 Saal phle chicken pox hua uske baad irregularities h. Maine ayurvedic dwai bhi li isk liye. Is baar bhi 10 Din late ho gye h periods nhi aaye h. Maine prega news se test Bhi kia h result negative aaya h. Body pr jgh jgh pimples type rashes hogye h. Kuch asa ilaz btaye ki date bhi aajaye ab or irregularity bhi na ho or date k time pet dard bhi jyada hota h vomit bhi aajati h usse raahat mile. please suggest the solution for this. Thankyou.
Be sure that each meal includes a healthy portion of carbohydrates. Gaining weight is easy if you start incorporating carbs into your diet on a regular basis.
I have some problems of headache, in the center of hair and side of eye. So what can I do exercise or any medicine.
I have heart problem from last 6months I Chek my bp it always high. But after that I djt able to sleep at night. I have controlled every thing. But still I feels there is any burden on me. Bp is normal now. So pls can you sugest me for good sleep at night.
I am a male 40 years old, suffering from Hypertension and BP for the past 7 years I take 1 tablet of Thelma 40 in the morning and 1 tab amlong 5 mg in the evening My BP is 130/80 I have recently got blood test and ECG done my cholesterol, blood sugar and ECG is normal. Since the past few years I am finding it difficult to have an erection and when I have an erection it is weak and I come quickly also the urge to have sex is reduced. Please suggest some medication to take to improve my condition.
1. Eat three small meals and three snacks evenly spaced throughout the day. It is important to avoid periods of hunger or overeating.
2. Eat slowly and chew foods well.
3. Be relaxed at mealtime.
4. Sit up while eating and for 1 hour afterward.
5. Avoid eating within 3 hours before bedtime. Bedtime snacks can cause gastric acid secretion during the night.
6. Cut down on caffeine-containing foods and beverages, citrus and tomato products, and chocolate if these foods cause discomfort.
7. Include a good source of protein (milk, meat, egg, cheese, etc.) at each meal and snack.
8. Antacids should be taken in the prescribed dose, one-hour and 3 hours after meals and prior to bedtime. This regimen is most likely to keep the acidity of the stomach at the most stable and lowest level.
9. Milk and cream feedings should not be used as antacid therapy. Although milk protein has an initial neutralizing effect on gastric acid, it is also a very potent stimulator. Hourly feedings of milk have been shown to produce a lower ph than three regular meals.
10. Caffeine-containing beverages (coffee, tea, and cola drinks) and decaffeinated coffee cause increased gastric acid production but may be taken in moderation at or near mealtime, if tolerated.
I am 19 years old boy. I want to increase my height. My height is 172cm and my weight is 63 kgs. Suggest me a plan and good diet to become Tall.
How to reduce tummy fat? My weight 78 kg and I m just 20 years old. Please advise me about my over weight.
I am 40 years and having backache for last 5 years. It is huge pain. I have taken alopathy but only relief pain. What to do ?
Stammering or stuttering is a type of speech impairment where sounds or syllables are repeated involuntarily or there are unintended gaps in between words when the person is unable to make the desired sound.
People develop stutters due to genetic flaws, motor functioning defects, coordination problems or due to psychological stressors. The condition can result in anxiety, depression and withdrawal from verbal communication.
How does homeopathy help?
A stutter can be practiced away or corrected by speech therapy but there is no specific medicine that can be used to cure stammering. Homeopathic medicines can provide relief from the symptoms by fixing flawed nervous functions, improve motor coordination and modify the vocal apparatus. Different homeopathic treatments can be used depending on the nature of the condition.
The following is a list of homeopathic remedies and lifestyle changes that can be used to address the problem:
- Foods rich in vitamin B6 like nuts, fish, bananas and chicken should be consumed regularly by children who have a stutter to help with motor functions.
- Adults should avoid caffeine, tobacco and other recreational drugs as they cause hyper-stimulation of the nervous system.
- Stramonium (jimsonweed) can be used when the stammering is violent and the person distorts the facial muscles heavily in order to be able to speak.
- Lychopodium (clubmoss) can be useful for stammering as well as depression, memory weakness and sleep problems. This is especially helpful if the patient struggles with the last few words of a sentence.
- Spigelia is beneficial for a mild stutter at the beginning of a sentence, often followed by undisturbed speech.
- Causticum is prescribed when emotional excitability causes stammering, twitching of the facial muscles or problems in the vocal chords.
- Staphysagria can aid in reducing social anxiety which often causes stammering i.e. the stammer only happens while interacting with strangers or authority figures.
- Nux vomica (strychnine) is the medicine to use when stammering is a result of extreme stress or over work.
- Fright or shock often causes speechlessness or stammering. Aconite can provide immediate relief in such cases.
- Lachesis is an effective homeopathic medicine when the patient stutters over specific letters or syllables.
- Gelsemium is used to treat stuttering after severe viral infections when the patient complains of a heavy tongue and lack of general coordination.
Hi sir. My name is biplab. I am 26 years old. But I have so many problem in my figure. My belly is to much big. So I am so unsatisfied for this prob. What should I do. please help and say what is my rutin for this prob. please help me.
The human male reproductive organ is a versatile part of the body, which is rich in sensory nerves and has procreative as well as important urinary functions. This is a fairly complex organ with the capability to change shape when it is engorged with blood during an erection. However, certain problems with the penis would also be much more pronounced and understandable during an erection, one of which is the bent penis.
When is it a problem?
A penis comes in a variety of shapes and sizes and it is normal for it to have a tendency to be slightly bent in one direction or the other. However, when the penis ends up bending abnormally and also causes pain, it may be a problem and you should go consult a doctor. Some of the factors you should consider are:
- A sudden or a gradual change in curvature over a short period of time
- Painful erections
- Inability to masturbate or have sex due to excessive curvature
- Problems in trying to urinate among others
Some of the causes of bent penis: The primary physical cause of a bent penis is the lack of proper blood flow all across the organ. The spongy tissue which fills up with blood to achieve an erection may have spaces blocked or inhibited for various reasons. This uneven flow causes a dip or a bend in a specific direction.
Some of the common causes would be:
- An injury to the penis
- Peyronie's disease (formation of plaque beneath the penis skin)
- Autoimmune disorders (wherein the immune system attacks the body tissues)
- Collagen abnormalities such as inherited fibrous tissues etc.
Injuries to the penis may cause scar tissues to develop as a response. These can be easily felt under the skin. Autoimmune disorders and Peyronie's disease also cause abnormal scar tissues build up. Peyronie's disease may also cause pain during erections or while engaging in sexual intercourse.
- Medicines: Oral or topical medications to resolve problems with blood flow or scar tissue can be used to resolve smaller injury related problems or lesser forms of Peyronie's disease.
- Surgery: Surgery may be required if your penis is injured or bent too badly out of shape such that it causes problems such as painful erections or inability to have sex.
If am not apply oil in my head then the day will be pain full for me i am suffering from headache eyes are dry . What can do for that.
I am doing gym regularly. My one testicle is bigger than other and sometime it pains. What should I do? Is it compulsory to wear supporter or loin cloth during workout?
My wife suffering from migraine on left side on head sometime it became simply irresistible. What she can do for relief at that time.
Hi everyone, I had an emergency contraceptive pill on 28th of march. Which is approximately a month ago. My menses per scheduled cycle were tk arrive on 10th of april. Which is yet to arrive. And I am late for two weeks as of today. I have taken two home pregnancy tests. Firstly when I missed my period for a week on 18th of thus month and second one today morning. Both were absolute negative. I used the first morning urine. Well. My concerns here is does the ipill delays periods for this long. And, are tge home preg tests are reliable as I have tested twice after missing my menses for 1week and weeks. Please advice the causes and remedies. And concerns. If any. Thank you so much for you valuable time.
I have been taking self hypnotic sessions from 2 days, I would like to know that is it harmful to the mind and body.
Sleep problems, which can be defined as a sleeping pattern where the parents are unsatisfied, are one of the leading concerns of parents. Children should get a minimum nine hours of sleep so that their health and brain development can occur. Sleep problems can affect not only their health, but also their social and school life. Any interruption or abnormality in a child's sleeping patterns should be examined by a doctor and parents should make necessary efforts for knowing the actual causes of sleep interruption of their kids.
What are the causes of sleep disorders in children?
- Injuries and accidents
- Behavioural troubles
- Slow-reaction times
- Performance problems
- Mood problems
- Learning, concentration and memory troubles
Common signs of sleep troubles in kids:
- Difficulty in falling asleep
- Occurrence of unusual events at the time of sleeping like nightmares or sleep-walking
- Snoring and breathing pauses
- Difficulty in staying awake in daylight
- Daytime performances can be adversely affected
Best methods for dealing with sleep disorders in children:
- Regular bed-timing should be sincerely maintained at night.
- Relaxing routine for bedtime needs to be followed,including story-book reading, getting warm bath and others.
- Noise in the house, especially at night, should be minimized so that unwanted disturbances can be eliminated.
- If the room temperature is pretty comfortable, then your kids can sleep peacefully.
- Giving caffeine in excess quantity, especially before sleeping, should be reduced otherwise the kids will not sleep well.
- Meals should not be provided just before bedtime; rather they should be taken a few hours before sleeping.
- If your kids are so very addicted to different electronic gadgets or devices like telephones, televisions, computers and others, then they might face sleeping troubles. Thus, it is your duty to keep your kids away from this kind of addiction.
- If your kids are too very tired, then do not keep them awake forcibly; rather you should make them sleep immediately so that they can get a relaxed sleep at night.
If you think that sleep disorder has become a serious issue with your kids as well, then nothing can be a better option than consulting any health physician. They can best analyse the underlying cause of this issue with your kids.