Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vidya NayakYour feedback matters!
Respected sir , My Problem is I m suffering from social anxiety disorder from the past 2 years I didn't consult any doctor My problem symptom is difficult to breathe while talking, cannot look at someone eyes, tension, nervous, fear, and face twitching etc please give me solution for my problem As soon as possible Thanking you.
Dear Sir, I am drinking beer since 20 years daily. I want to quit this habit but I am unable to do so. Kindly advice me how It can be possible. Thanks.
I am 27 year old male having problem of Hairfall and itching in scalp. Please give me a solution for this.
Sir I can't digest my meal properly, I faced this problem from at least 1 year, so please sir suggest me some medicine or any other type to detect this problem.
I am too much trouble to my pimples and I am using almost every product but we got no relief can you help me.
Doctor sir, My wife complains about localized ankle pain when she walks after long sitting posture or particularly in the morning time after wake up. However, gets relieved after few steps. She had no ankle injuries. What could be the reason and how to get rid off this pain? Pl suggest home remedies. Thanks In advance.
Doctor,how I can loose my weight..Plsss suggest me some simple exercises and their time..and my diet..
I am a 24 year old woman. 2 weeks before I had done back waxing, and since then my back broke out into thousands of acne. Could you please suggest me a medication to make it alright asap. Its really very painful and itchy. My back looks really ugly and full of pimples. How can these scars be treated?
She is suffering from tingling on both foot which is accompanied by pain, she is also suffer from pain on the knee joint when ever she used to getup or sit down from a chair with Weakness and tiredness.
Dear sir, I am just 18 years old !thickness of my hair is very poor ! Pls kindly tell some remedies ! For hairloss also.
I have lot of stress which is leading to hairloss. That's what one of my doctors told me. I currently smoke marijuana to help ease it. Is it okay to do that? if not then what?
My skin has Mila and its colour has been black how to rid with mile and get facial face (white face) and how can I improve its colour.
I have urinated many times per day. I feel thirsty and I lost my weight 5 kgs with in 20 days. I have faced these problems past 20 days. I have done sugar tests. Fbs,pbs and urine sugar levels are normal. Every day I have checked sugar levels with glucometer. Every day it is showing normal ranges (70-80) between only. Why I have faced these problems. My age is 33 yrs. Which doctor I have contact. please give a reply about my problem.
I have pimples and black. Scars on my face. I daily use facewash but I m not having no results even my skin is dry.
I am loosing hair very early and getting bald. I am 23 years old now. I am concerned about my hair. What should I do?
I m not able to understand that. One doctor is saying that the growth of height stops at the age of 21 years and an another doctor is saying that height stops in girls at 18years & in boys 20years. Which doctor is saying correct. I want an expert advice.
Haemoglobin is a protein rich in iron and is found in red blood cells. The main function of haemoglobin is to carry oxygen throughout the body. In other words, it carries oxygen from the lungs to the other parts of the body so that the cells can carry on with their basic functions. It also carries carbon dioxide back to the lungs from those cells so that this gas can be exhaled.
Haemoglobin is important for maintaining a healthy life. The normal levels of haemoglobin in human body include:
• 14-18g/dl for adult men
• 12-16g/dl for adult women
Foods that improve haemoglobin
- Consume iron-rich food products: According to National Anaemia Action Council, lack of iron is the most common cause behind low haemoglobin levels. To improve iron content in your blood, you can take asparagus, tofu, almonds, oysters, fortified breakfast cereals, liver, red meat, shrimp, spinach, dates and lentils. However, consult your doctor for the right intake, as too much consumption of iron may be harmful for your health.
- Improve your vitamin C intake: Absorption of iron is improved if vitamin C is taken in adequate quantities. Lemon, tomatoes, papaya, oranges, strawberries, bell peppers, broccoli, grapefruit, etc. are some of the fruits that are rich in vitamin C. In fact, if there is a deficiency of vitamin C in our blood, haemoglobin levels go down. You may also take vitamin supplements to improve haemoglobin in your body, but consult a doctor first.
- Focus on food items rich in folic acid: This acid is basically vitamin B complex, which is required to make red blood cells. Food products that are rich in folic acid include rice, liver, breakfast cereals, sprouts, dried beans, wheat germ, peanuts etc. A diet comprising 200-400 milligrams of foliates is enough to supplement your Vitamin B needs.
- Include beetroot as a part of your diet: Rich in iron, folic acid, fibres and potassium, beetroot helps in augmenting haemoglobin levels. Drinking beetroot juice daily increases the iron content in your red blood cells.
- Have apples: They are rich in iron and if you have an apple daily, then your haemoglobin level will improve significantly. If possible, take a green apple with its skin. Apple juice mixed with beetroot juice has a marked effect on haemoglobin levels. You can also add some ginger or lemon juice to this mixture and have the concoction twice a day.
- Eat blackstrap molasses: This food is rich in iron, vitamin, folic acid etc. and improves the haemoglobin level in your blood. Take 2 tablespoons of blackstrap molasses and apple cider vinegar each, mix them in a cup of water and drink this concoction once a day.