Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Hy sir my name is ashish shah. I have a major problem because my hair is loss day to day please give me any suggestion. thanks.
I want to gain weight. I tried many powders not working me. I don't know may be malabsorption or something happened to me. I am normal on sugar and thyroid. What to do now. Please help.
I feel it very difficult to fall asleep. Usually I hit bed around 1 am but I struggle to sleep for most of the days until 3-4 am. I do not use any mobile or electronic gadgets while trying to sleep, however I fish for my gadgets when I find it difficult to sleep. Please suggest any solution as I feel very lazy and sleepy the whole day.
I have severe lower left back pain. It more worsen when coughing or bending. What should I have to do?
I am now 70 years old having snoring problem since many years. I sleep well but the sound is nuisance to others. Please suggest cure.
How to loose weight can you suggest me any medicine or treatment or therapy I want to loose my weight 70 to 55 please suggest me.
What is the best way to cure baldness or hairfall? Ayurveda/ homeopathy or allopathy? And which are the treatments offered by these three Can I get results? I hv spent approx 1 lac on my hairfall in last 16 months in allopathy treatments Were those treatments as prp were wrong or method was wrong dunno Can someone help me out of this? What should I do? Im tired of that minoxidil Should I use onion juice? Other natural ways? With minoxidil?
Hi doctor. Plzz help me. I'm about 20 years old. And now my hair is falling everyday when I take a bathe I use soap (Margo. Dettol. Lifebuoys). I take sometime clinic plus sample.
Whenever. I lie down. I get. Back pain. Lower. Back. Pain. Leg. Joint. Pain. Pain in the muscle. And unable. To sleep at that moment.
From last few months I have a problem of bad smelling through mouth even I brushes two times a day but no changes in smelling please give me a suggestions.
How to recover from anemia. In as soon as less time. And how much weight I take. And give some precautions.
For Increasing Penis Size:
1. Vacuum pump.
2. Penile jelquing device.
3. Penile weights.
4. Penile traction
5. Penile lengthening oil.
6. Penile bands
7. Penile prp injection.
8. Go for penile lengthening surgery
Not eating that bag of chips or drinking that bottle of soda is a difficult temptation to resist, especially if you eat them more than a few times a week. But these are not good for you; they are a storehouse of chemicals, which can wreak havoc on your health.
Here are seven reasons why you should avoid processed food:
- They are very addictive: When your body digests processed food, it overstimulates the proliferation of a neurotransmitter called dopamine. Dopamine makes you feel pleasure, which increases your cravings. And, cravings lead to more consumption, thus you get addicted to processed food.
- Cause damage to your bones and organs: Processed food contains phosphates that not only add taste, shelf-life and texture, but also end up damaging your bones and organs. Phosphates have been linked to premature aging, weak bones and kidney damage.
- Lead to digestion problems: Processed foods are usually rid of their natural enzymes, fibres and vitamins. This creates severe problems in your digestive system. Consuming such foods harms the good bacteria in your gut, which makes you vulnerable to infections.
- Can lead to mental degradation: If you find your memory slackening or you're finding it hard to concentrate, then you can blame your diet. Junk food, it has been found, gives you mood swings, makes your energy levels unstable and leaves you feeling angry and agitated.
- GMOs: Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) are what replace the 'real' ingredients in processed food. GMOs have been associated with infertility, gastrointestinal disorders, cancer and organ damage.
- Pesticides: For the GMOs to grow, farmers use herbicides and pesticides, which end up in your food. For example, certain cereals have been found to contain more than 70 types of pesticides.
- Processed food is artificial: When you compare real food with processed food, the obvious difference would be the way real food deteriorates over time, just like they should, while processed food remains the same. Processed food does not change with time, and proves how synthetic they are essentially. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.