Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. VidyaYour feedback matters!
One of Your New Year Resolution would be:
• Manage your weight
• Improve your heart health
• Get better and sound sleep
• Promote better brain health…
• Have more energy
We invite you to do your Nutritional Health Scan to evaluate your BMI, fat, muscle content and to customise your diet.
HAIL HAPPY & HEALTHY
Hello doctor my friend jyoti 24 years old. Her periods date is 11 but still not came she had sex on 6/12/16 with precaution. Today she check by prega news it came negative. In last month she lost 2 kg weight. But still she is worried she is pregnant or not? What's the issue with her?
Dr. I am trying to conceive, all thyroid, ultrasound sound, blood sugar, immunity and haemoglobin levels are normal, however AMH level is high report is 70.4, I need to know the causes of it and is it concerning and will it get cured.
Hi me n my gf had sex on 10th day of her period n sperms excited n she had take instafree72 aftr 3 hours of sex wats the chances of pregnancy.
Hai I have small doubt now I am 1&1/2 month pregnant so can I meet with my husband or not please tell me suggestion.
Is there any bleeding (period) after total abdominal hysterectomy @ age 30. And also want to know how to cure ovarian cyst. Without operate.
My last period date is 17 Feb 2016 I am pregnant. But in sonography doctor says the baby's growth is not proper it's 10 mm 6 weeks. And I have 6 years old girl and 2 miscarriage happen. One terminated because my daughter was small and second got infection in 7 months rubella virus infection. And now I have bleeding problem also. Doctor says you can continue pregnancy will watch for 15 days.. So wat should I do.
How can avoid pregnancy after one of unprotected sex. It is done on 9 day of cycle and not take any thing after a week.
I am 43yrs old female. Meri shadi ko 3 saal ho gaye h. Mera first miscarriage last nov. 2014 me ho gaya tha. Meri right side ki tube blocked h. Periods mera 20 aug. Ko hona tha jo nikal chuka h. Mene aaj ki date tak five times urine test kiya h jo negative aya h. please Mujhe batao ki kya m pregnant hu.
Is I can and prega news are reliable for pregnancy test and does ingestion of sperm leads to pregnancy. Sir and madam please explain the above.
Men's sexual problems:
Around 4 in 10 men experience sex problems.
Men's sexual problems can happen at any time of life, but become more common with age.
Most sexual problems can be treated - so seek medical advice if you have concerns.
Men's sex problems include:
1. Erectile dysfunction - sometimes called impotence - is a problem getting and keeping an erection for sex.
2. Premature ejaculation, this is coming sooner than he'd like to during sex.
3. Inhibited ejaculation, retarded ejaculation, when the man is slow to ejaculate.
4. Retrograde ejaculation, where the ejaculation goes into the bladder instead of out of the penis.
5. Less interest in sex, loss of sex drive or libido.
What causes men's sexual problems?
Men's sex problems may be due to:
1. Physical causes, including diabetes, heart disease and other long-term health conditions
2. Alcohol abuse
3. Drug abuse
4. Medication side-effects, including some antidepressants
8. Worries over sexual performance, unrealistic expectations about sexual performance
9. Relationship problems
10. Low testosterone
11. Past traumatic sexual experiences.
How are men's sex problems diagnosed?
A doctor will ask about symptoms, review a man's medical history and may carry out a physical examination.
A gp or sexual health clinic may be able to make a diagnosis - or a referral may be made to specialists for further assessments, tests or treatment.
Specialists who may help with men's sex problems include:
1. Urologists, who specialise in the urinary tract and reproductive system
2. Endocrinologists, who specialise in conditions affecting hormones
3. Neurologists, who specialise in the body's nerve networks
4. Sex therapists or counsellors
5. Mental health specialists.
What tests are used to diagnose men's sex problems?
Diagnostic tests for men's sex problems include:
- Blood tests, to identify any hormone problems, such as low testosterone, and any undiagnosed medical problems, such as diabetes
- Checking blood flow to the penis for any blockages or restrictions
- Nerve checks, for any loss of sensation, such as complications of diabetes
- Night-time penis rigidity tests, to check if natural erections that happen at night are stronger than a man may experience while awake, which may suggest psychological causes.
If I have sex without condom. Today. What are the chances that she will be pregnant. If she is not in periods?
2. Limit vocal use when ill.
3. Take frequent breaks during voice use for extended periods.
4. Maintain good posture and breathe through your nose while not speaking.
5. Do not smoke & avoid alcohol intake.
6. Do not sing or mimic natural sounds or animal cries to train your voice