Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. VidyaYour feedback matters!
I have had a painful itchy right breast for 6 months. Mammogram and physical exam show nothing. Breast lump and underarm tenderness. Is it breast cancer ?I have had a swelling under my right breast.
She was having her regular periods (menstrual cycle) but dis month her period date was on 15th but till now her period has not occurred. I knw she is not pregnant but wht may be the possible causes of that?
Dear Doctor, good evening! I am 4 months pregnant and used to get blood spotting from 2nd months onwards quite frequently. However it got stopped almost for 18 days after taking injection and sustain tablet. In 25th Nov morning again I got bleeding one time so did emergency scan. Everything was normal. Today my doctor asked me to meet her senior doctor and after examine she told me to do one scan tomorrow again and told the my cervix measured is 3.2 cms only which normally should be 3.5 to 4.5. Hence if the same distance will come in tomorrow's scan also then she suggest me to do internal tightening stich. But then she mentioned that 1 percent abortion risk will be there and if I don't do the stitching also risk will be there. I request you all the doctors to please help me to find out the solution to keep my baby safe and healthy. I am sure you all will be having different experience like my case. I really expect helpful solution please. This is my first pregnancy.
Good morning sir. Somebody is saying that using contraceptive pills within 72 hrs after sexual attachment, we can prevent pregnancy, how is it possible and which age group can use this, can 16+use this or anyone can use this? Kindly suggest me the answer sir.
My girlfriend taking krimson-35 continue from last 2 months to till now. Last night we do unprotected sex. Than how many chances of pregnancy. If chance of pregnancy than what to do.
Doctor I am unmarried 25 years old girl I am suffering from irregular period always 7days delay, but from 3 months it flows only for 2or 3days in it 2&3 day lightly flow, my breast is small it seems that every part of body are going to fatty except breast. Tell me how it flow perfectly and how can I grow my breast.
I got married 2 months later. My husband is nice person. Still now we do not celebrate the first night. Because I am scared about first night? Actually what is going on first night? If you do not mind explain me briefly.
Tulsi leaf a day = No cancer
1 lemon a day = No fat
1 glass of milk a day = No bone problem
3 litres of water a day = No diseases.
There is an age old saying that drinking water during meals will disturb your digestion and dilute stomach juices. Advice, that floats around generally, states that you should have water at least 30 minutes after you have had a meal. Studies have been carried out on this subject to find out how true or false these claims are.
- Levels of stomach acid: The claim is that if you drink water during the meal it will dilute the stomach acids, which are required to break the food down. However, doctors have stated in clinical trials that water doesn't tend to have any effect on the levels of stomach acid at all.
- Stomach and digestion process differs from person to person: This might be a thing of personal choice as habits differ from person to person. Also what is tolerable for one person may not be to another. It usually comes down to how your digestive system reacts to drinking water. Some people have claimed that drinking water while consuming food can make them feel bloated. There are no scientific studies proving this and it could be a psychological effect as well.
- Other side of the story drinking water can fill up your stomach before or during a meal: While drinking water may not have adverse effects on digestion, it can fill up the stomach by volume and decrease appetite. Doctors will also suggest drinking a good amount of water just before a meal if you are trying to lose weight as it can suppress your appetite.
Proved pros of drinking water:
Most clinical trials and studies by doctors have proven that drinking small to moderate amounts of water during the meals will help your digestion rather than impeding it.
Some of the advantages are:
- Liquefies food in the stomach
- Helps in nutrient absorption
- Prevents constipation
- Stop bloating
- Softens stool
- Ensures Lubrication of the digestive tract
- Helps you control your hunger signals and thus can help you in losing weight
Thus it can be summarized that drinking water during meals is a personal choice and doesn't really have any adverse effects. In fact, drinking moderate amounts of water when having food may actually be beneficial for you. However, if you are not comfortable with this and would prefer drinking after meals, as long as your digestive system is adjusted to it, there are no adverse effects to this as well.