Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Vidya Bhat


General Physician, Bangalore

40 Years Experience  ·  150 at clinic
Dr. Vidya Bhat MBBS General Physician, Bangalore
40 Years Experience  ·  150 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

My favorite part of being a doctor is the opportunity to directly improve the health and wellbeing of my patients and to develop professional and personal relationships with them....more
My favorite part of being a doctor is the opportunity to directly improve the health and wellbeing of my patients and to develop professional and personal relationships with them.
More about Dr. Vidya Bhat
Dr. Vidya Bhat is one of the best General Physicians in Mico Layout, Bangalore. She has helped numerous patients in her 40 years of experience as a General Physician. She studied and completed MBBS . You can meet Dr. Vidya Bhat personally at Dr. G K Bhat Clinic in Mico Layout, Bangalore. Book an appointment online with Dr. Vidya Bhat on

Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


MBBS - KMC Hubli, - 1977
Languages spoken
Professional Memberships
Indian Medical Association (IMA)


Book Clinic Appointment

Dr. G K Bhat Clinic

#61, 2nd Cross, 2nd Main, 2nd Stage, Arekere Mico Layout, Bannerghatta Road. Landmark: Opp To 2nd Stage Park & Water TankBangalore Get Directions
150 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Vidya Bhat

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I have some scratches under my penis. Is it allergy of inner wear. Please help me.

General Physician, Cuttack
1. It could be a fungal infection. 2. Apply panderm plus ointment twice daily for few days 3. Take one tablet of levocetrizine at bed time, if there is itching 4. Consult me for further advice.
4 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a business person, so many tension in my mind, last 1 yers from I can not sleep at night, I have continue headache, please give me suggestions for my problem, even I can't take any alcohol, drugs, smoking regularly.

General Physician, Cuttack
Your headache is due to inadequate sleep. Follow the advice given below 1. You may be having anxiety or stress. Avoid stress. 2. You need 7-8 hours of sound sleep to remain healthy. 3. Go for regular exercise, Take part in games and sports, 4. Do yoga, meditation and deep breathing exercise like pranayama to calm your mind, control your emotion, relieve anxiety and improve concentration. 5. Adhere to a specific sleep time and regular schedule 6. Take light dinner. 7. Avoid taking tea/coffee at bed time. Have a glass of warm milk at bed time. 8. Don’t go to sleep immediately after dinner. Take a small walk after dinner and if possible take hot water bath before sleep. Read a light magazine or interesting book before going to bed 9. Avoid late night. 10. Don’t sleep in day time 11. Don’t take sleeping pill 12. If no relief consult doctor.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Any one help me to know how to keep my body and muscle healthy as I work as play boy Little worried about my size of private parts Any tips on increasing it and increasing the sperm counts.

International Academy of Classical Homeopathy, BHMS
Please take damiana q 10 drops in a half cup of water and then report back also tak below Damiana 2x 3tims day for 30 days Ginseng 2x 3tims day for 30 days Agnus Castus 2x 3tims day for 30 days Nuphar Litea 2x 3tims day for 30 days Muira Puama 2x 3tims day for 30 days.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My Ha1bc is 6.4 for the last few years. Will I have eye and kidney problems. What should I do to avoid organ failure complications ?

FVRS, DNB Ophthalmology, MS Ophthalmology, MBBS, FICO
Ophthalmologist, Chennai
Congratulations. A HbA1c less than 7 indicates good glycaemic control.Have you retina checked yearly.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir my age is about 18 years. I have not been able to sleep since 4 days and I am having a severe headaches tried multiple.

General Physician, Cuttack
1. Take one tablet of crocin advance as and when required after food up to a maximum of 3 tablets daily, 2. Drink plenty of water 3. Take adequate rest 4. Avoid stress and anxiety.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have ear problem. My left is block for five days I think I hav wax problem in my ear. Please suggest some way to get rid of it. Thank you.

MS - ENT(Gold Medalist), MBBS
Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialist, Delhi
If there is wax use clearwax/soliwax/forvax ear drops 3-3-3-3 for 1 week and then consult an ent specialist if it does not come out itself.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi doctor I am jaggu I am 30 year old boy I have suffering fever for my working time please give me a solution.

General Physician, Gurgaon
Follow health advises given below: Measure your temperature and tell me reading 1. Avoid exertion 2. Take tablet paracetamol 500 mg after food (If No Drug Allergy) as and when required for fever more than 99 f (maximum 3 tablets with gap of 8 hr can be taken in a day) for 3 days 3. Lot of fluids to be taken 4. Take proper diet homemade food like moong dal dalia, chapati etc. 4. Avoid wearing synthetic and tight cloths. Get CBC checked and review with reports consult physician/me for further management and let me know what medicines you were taking and also tell me if you are having other symptoms like cough/ throat pain/ burning urine/ stomach pain so that we can confirm cause of fever.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am feeling so week from LAST 3 TO 4 DAYS and I had frequent fever so what should I do?

General Physician, Cuttack
take paracetamol 500mg sos after food, drink plenty of water, take adequate rest. Do blood examination after consulting doctor
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Mujhe hr tym aisa lagta h ki bas sex karta rahu mujhe issey bachna h pls help me.

MBBS, DIiploma in Yoga and Ayurveda, Diploma In Dermatology And Venerology And Leprosy (DDVL), PGDPC
Sexologist, Pune
Just divet our mind into tv walking hobbies socially etc and don't sleep on stomach or read or see stimulating things.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

headache problem. I am 26 years old and I am suffering from this problem from 10 years .problem occurs 4 time in a week . My digestions system is also week please help me in both.

General Physician, Nashik
Eat a high-fiber diet. Get insoluble and soluble fiber. Limit foods that are high in fat. Choose lean meats. Incorporate probiotics into your diet. Eat on schedule. Stay hydrated. Kindly get your cbc esr xray pns, ophthalmic examination for refractive error, blood pressure checked and revert.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My mother had fever last week for 3-4 days. She got her dengue report it was negative. Since then she had pain in all parts of her body especially in knee is this a symptom of chikungunya.

Certificate in Basic Course on Diabetes Management, CCEBDM Certificate in Diabetes, MBBS
General Physician, Pune
Complaints of headache, body pain, severe joint pains and painful joint movements may be symptoms of simple viral fever or Chikangunya. This requires good rest, plenty of oral liquid and pain killers like Paracetamol 50 mg 3 times a day. If no relief you should see a doctor for proper clinical examination and Diagnosis.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

How can I make my penis grow bigger and thicker. What is the safest medical way for it. Plus any medicine to increase the volume of semen secretion every time I have sex.

General Physician, Hyderabad
To increase the penis size there is a technique which is very effectve. During masturbation you should start massaging your penis from back to front gently applying slight pulling pressure. This takes atleast a month to give good results. Do this procedure atleast twice a day.
6 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am about 29years old and my gf is about 24 years old we had unprotected Sex on 14th of April. I completely penetrated inside her. Just want to what are chances of she getting pregnant. WE have had this kind of encounters before but nothing has gone so far. Kindly advise.

MBBS, MD Psychiatry, DNB Psychiatry
Psychiatrist, Nagpur
Missing the next scheduled period is the first sign of pregnancy. If your fiend misses her scheduled period, go for a urine pregnancy test, of its negative, just relax and wait for periods to come. If it's positive and you both do not wish to continue the pregnancy consult a gynecologist with the tests reports.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I eat manforce tablets Daley at night from 6 days But problem is I don, t sleep better What I can do.

General Physician, Mumbai
Stop eating manforce tablet and Get your vital parameters of the body checked from a nearby doctor and revert back with findings
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I get a perfect erection and good semen quantity after intercourse, but there is no sensation except for a tingle or a small shock like thing while ejucalating

Vaidya Visharad
Ayurveda, Narnaul
Hello, Tips:- ? Practice relaxation techniques or meditation . ? Stop or cut down the use of alcohol, tobacco, or illegal drugs . ? You and your partner practice specific techniques to help delay ejaculation. These techniques may involve identifying and controlling the sensations. Good medicine is available . Avoid Smoking, Drinking. Spice Diet .Impotency has many causes as Stress ,Medicines, Diabetes???.Test your cholestrol and thyroid. for better result use our medicine and see result with in 15 days for order with your test reports details.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My brother is 11 years old has undergone open heart surgery 2 years back he has scars on his chest how to remove or fade the scars.?

Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MBBS
General Physician, Delhi
I can suggest a simple home remedy. Take juice of a lemon, mix it with a spoon of honey. Keep it in a bottle after mixing well. Apply daily on stitch line, let it remain for an hour, wash it with ordinary soap. Try it for a month, do write back about the progress.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dear Sir/Madam Good evening my brother having motion problem he won't go for wash room for 2 to 3 days. What is the solution for this.

Homeopath, Faridabad
Try these steps: Drink two to four extra glasses of water a day (unless your doctor told you to limit fluids for another health reason). Try warm liquids, especially in the morning. Add fruits and vegetables to your diet. Eat prunes and bran cereal. Isabgol, also known as" psyllium husk, is a common health supplement used to treat constipation, other digestive problems, and a few non-digestive problems. It contains 70 percent soluble fiber and, as a result, acts as a bulk-forming laxative. The effectiveness of isabgol largely depends on your individual health needs and the manner in which you take it. Usually, you will need to take 1 to 2 tsp (5 to 10 ml) of isabgol with 1 cup of water (240 ml) or fluid daily at night until your constipation passes. The exact dosage may vary depending on age, medical condition, and response to treatment, however. Eat a well-balanced diet with plenty of fiber. Good sources of fiber are fruits, vegetables, legumes, and whole-grain bread and cereal (especially bran). Drink 1 1/2 to 2 quarts of water and other fluids a day (unless your doctor has you on a fluid-restricted diet). Fiber and water work together to keep you regular. Avoid caffeine. It can be dehydrating. Check on milk. Some people may need to avoid it because dairy products may be constipating for them. Exercise regularly. Go to the bathroom when you feel the urge. Medication: Take Schwabe’s Biocombination-4/ thrice daily for 4 weeks.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have vitamin b12 deficiency. My digestion system is much weak. I always take medicine or else for digest food. My qu is due to b12 deficiency my digestion system are weak or any other reason. And how I treated this b12 deficiency. in dietetics and community nutrittion management
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Kolkata
Digestive system impaires due to wrong food habit. Follow a balanced diet. Avoid fast foods, junk foods. Take plenty of fruits, vegetables. Drink lots of water about 3 lit/day. Take more meat, liver, egg, soy, dairy products, fortified cereal, fortified orange to fulfill the vitamin b12 requirements.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 22 year old and I am suffering from fever what should I do to get relief forom fever pls tell me.

Homeopath, Noida
U can tk homoeopathic medicine. You hv not mentioned your symptom of fever. It's duration n periodicity. If of lon duration get a blood test report. Avoid cold things n food. Take warm liquids. For instant you may take paracetamol as anti pyretic medicine.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed