Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vidya
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. VidyaYour feedback matters!
My hair are falling continuously from last three years it become very thin and short. I also have dandruff problem. Please suggest me quick treatment.
I am suffering from hair loss watt can I do I have taken many medicines but nothing is working please help.
When one should intercourse before or after ovlution time of a woman. How can we know when a women ovulates. Any symptoms. I am asking these becoz I cannot meet my wife regularly, twice or thrice in a month due to my service/job issue. I am a 35 years old male. Please advise.
Sex Toys for Valentine's Day
Valentine's Day is just around the corner, and hopefully any men reading this who are part of a couple have already made plans and invested in some appropriate gifts. But even if the romantic dinner and other plans are all set, maybe there's an area that hasn't been investigated yet - such as sex toys? Valentine's Day can be a perfect time to explore some sex toys with a mate -and they can also help to improve a guy's sexual and penis health by providing new exercise for his "love muscle."
Many couples are already into sex toys and may feel they have all they need in that area. But for those who still have room in their sex toys chest, or for those just starting out exploring this exciting area of sex, following are some toys they may wish to explore.
- Penis ring. Start with the basics. For many men, a penis ring is the go-to "first sex toy" option. It's simplicity itself: a ring which fits snugly around the penis (or the base of the penis and underneath the balls, depending on the style purchased). Penis rings impede the flow of blood from the penis so a guy can stay harder longer. They are made from many different materials, including rubber, metal and leather. Some rings come with "bumps" on them, which many women find pleasurable during sex. Some rings also vibrate, which can be pleasurable for both the man and the woman. In addition, some rings are made with a vibrating "extension" that can more directly stimulate the woman.
- Finger vibrator. Manual stimulation, either before or after penetration, is key to the sex lives of many couples. Men may want to explore the use of a finger vibrator, which many women find helps create a more intense orgasm than stimulation by finger or hand alone.
- Penis copier. If a man's partner truly adores his penis, perhaps she would like a copy of it for when he is unavailable? There are a number of DIY kits on the market that enable a man to make a mold of his own erect penis and use liquid plastic to create a very personalized replica.
- Remote controlled vibrators and plugs. Many vibrators and vibrating anal plugs now come with remote controls so a partner can determine the amount of stimulation to be delivered. While this is an especially attractive option for couples who are into submission and domination, many couples who are perfectly happy with "plain vanilla" sex also get a kick out of these toys - especially if each member of the couple is controlling the other's vibratory rate.
- Double dildo. Many men have found pleasure through anal stimulation in recent years, especially when their partner has demanded a "turnabout" for being on the receiving end of anal play. A double dildo is designed for penetration of two people at one time, so a man can be anally stimulated at the same time his female partner is vaginally pleasured.
- Massage oils. Finally, sometimes a couple just wants a low tech accessory - such as simple massage oils. Gentle touches from a partner's hand are made extra special with oils that add an extra layer of soothing.
Sex toys aren't all a man may want to have handy on Valentine's Day. A healthy, exuberant penis is also nice, so he needs to be using a first class penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) regularly. When making a selection, find a crème that contains both L-arginine and L-carnitine. The former is an amino acid that helps boost nitric oxide production, thereby better enabling penile blood vessels to expand as needed. L-carnitine is another amino acid, one which helps to protect against loss of sensation in a penis which is handled too roughly.
Wanting to lose weight for 4 years now and for some reason it just keeps increasing. Thyroid tests are normal, borderline diabetic and anaemic now. Is there anything in specific that should be done to reduce weight. Unfortunately I have stopped walking for past month which used to be done 5 days a week for an hour each. Also I do not eat sugary stuff but still I have been placed as borderline diabetic. I am confused and frustrated.
I m having a fat problem n my weight is not going to decrease what will I do will you plzzz help me in this because I m too worried because of fatty body.
For e. G I am suffering from dry cough for the last 1 week and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard can you suggest what should be done?
STDs or STIs are usually transmitted from one person to another through body fluids while being in a physical relationship. Herpes, Chlamydia, HIV and gonorrhea are some of the common STDs you may be susceptible to. These diseases are extremely unpleasant and usually cause long term health issues. Sometimes they might even be fatal. Here are a few ways you could use to prevent yourself from getting affected with STDs:
- Abstinence: The best and most certain way of preventing STDs is practicing abstinence. Although abstinence from any type of sexual activities including oral, vaginal or anal sex is a surefire method of prevention, it is not a very realistic method to do so. If you don't want to practice abstinence, make sure you educate yourself about other prevention methods.
- Single partner: Practicing monogamy in terms of sex is the safest kind of sexual activity. Make sure both you and your partner get tested for any STD. If you and your partner are not suffering from any STD and you both agree to practice monogamy with each other, then you automatically cut down on the risk of suffering from STDs.
- Talk: Talk to your sexual partner about his/her sexual health. Inform him/her about yours as well. Avoid having sex with someone who does not inform you with his or her sexual health information.
- Avoid taking drugs or alcohol: Try not to get drunk or take drugs before having sex. They reduce inhibitions which actually tend to make you reckless. You tend to become more adventurous and do not keep the sexual hygiene in mind at that time. Using a condom in the influence of alcohol and drugs can also result in a condom failure. Be sober enough before you have sex.
- Do not indulge with a person with symptoms: If someone shows symptoms of suffering from any kind of STD, do not indulge in any sexual activity with him or her. Refrain from having sex with him or her until he or she is treated by a doctor.
- Take precaution: Use different forms of protection while having sex to prevent pregnancy as well as STDs. But you have to realize the fact that these forms of protection are not full proof and always have a slight percentage of risk embedded in them.
Be extremely careful before you indulge in any type of sexual activity with anyone. After all, your health is in your hands. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.