Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vidya
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. VidyaYour feedback matters!
I am 34 years old & my wife is 33 years old. Currently we found that our weight is decreased around 4-5 kg in a month. We are worried & require your suggestion. What test we should undergo & should we meet any specialist or physician.
In order to look flawlessly beautiful, healthy and fit, what should be my ideal daily diet? I am 25.
Dear sir I am 31 years & I have married when I go latrine then white blood pass (white carpousuls) from urine. & immediatellly discharge please tell me advice about this problem ?
I have acne from past 9 years, I go to check my skin with gold medalist dermatologist. She suggested me medicine & topical medicines like Ahaglow s face wash, Ahaglow gel base face wash, nevlon lotion, nioclean gel, nioglow facewash, Deriva-CMS, face guard sunscreen & medicines like Tretiva, Glotret 20 mg, Curidox but nothing make any difference on my skin. Now, my pimples get more worst then before. I want crystal clear skin Is there any treatment in india which can cure my Acne permanently. Currently, I am using Rejuglow facewash, Lotus spf 40 sunscreen, & Himalaya Baby powder on my skin.
Liver is moderately enlarged with increased parenchymal echogenecity. No intrahepatic SOL noted. Biliary radicals are not dilated. What does this report means.
I am 38 yrs old recently diagnosed with thyroid problem with tsh as 7.40and ft4 0.73 and arthritis problem with aso titre 180 and ra 19.50. Kindly advise.
One of relative's upper bone which supports gums and teeth got removed due to Cancer Tumor. Could you please assists how it can be reconstructed.
Are you a runner? In case you are, then it is vital that you understand what your body needs to run extra miles. It's not just about running, it's all about how you can push yourself until the end of finishing line or your target.
Generic Tips for Beginners
- Right Shoes- Most Important: Go for specialised running shoes that are easily available in the market now at an affordable price. It is advisable to buy a shoe which is one size up.
- Support- A Must: For women, it's a must to go for a good sports bra. It's meant for flat-chested women as well. This will avoid any kind of discomfort such as sagging of breasts, or even pain and discomfort.
Remember that excess running affects Cooper's ligament that supports the breasts.
If you are a man, go for tight but comfy underwear. That will reduce abrasion.
Keep a Close Watch: In the initial stage, you should run only comfortable miles. Gear up with a close-fitting comfortable sports outfit so that you can breathe, and your sweat is whipped.
Watch your Pace: Running is different than cycling or swimming. Even if you have mastered other sports, go slow with running. Gradual increase is always advisable.
Need a Commitment: Track your progress. Run at least thrice a week.
Specific Physio Tips
- Run and Rest: Rest is equally important. When you run, your body needs time to repair. It means body needs a balance of tissue wear and tear and tissue fortification.
- Know you Injury Cause: You must identify what's the cause of your injury so that accordingly you deal with it. Many websites can help you with that.
- What does your Body Say? Initially, it's normal that your body aches at few spots. Use a simple formula of RICE (rest, ice, compress and elevate) However, if it persists, then see a physiotherapist.
- Toughen: You need to identify your weaknesses so that you work on them to toughen yourself. Calf muscles, glutes and quads are commonly affected. Tough muscles absorb the effect more efficiently.
- Steady: You need to have control on your movements. Poor control leads to adverse effect on running. You can check it by assessing your single leg balance and single knee dip. Check if your body is balanced.
- Stretch your Body: This helps you to get rid of muscle tightness or joint stiffness.
- Adapt: Listen to your body and adopt the method of running that gives you painless run.
Ask for Help: Know your limits and see a physiotherapist or health professional if needed.