Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. VidyaYour feedback matters!
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I am 30 years old. I have severe pimples and black heads all over my face. I tried clear gel. anil soap, dermadew soap, erytop cream and so on but no result. Please guid me.
My age is 30, 5 feet 7 inch height. Body weight is 100 kg. How to reduce weight? I m working in shift wise. Morning, evening, night.
I am a student and I become tired in some minutes only and I can't concentrate on my studies. At night I can't sleep before 2 am if I try also then but I couldn't some past memories start coming in my mind when I try to sleep at night and when I come home from school if I sleep then I will fall asleep more than 5 hours. I eat all the green vegetables I completely avoid taking fast foods but still I become tired What should I do that I can sleep at night till 11 am and I don't become exhausted at day time help me plzzzz?
I am 20 years old. I am suffering from baldness. I took many treatment such as homeopathic treatment, normally treatment but mujhe koi response nhi Mila sab kuch waste hogya .aur ab kuch jyada hi baldness dikhne lagi that's why I cannot go anywhere I feel very uncomfortable everywhere and that is the reason my confidence also low please someone advice me what I do please.
All drugs carry within themselves the potential to treat and harm the skin. Side effects of medicines are a common phenomenon, with variation in the intensities. Sometimes they are minor and do not require medications; however at other times they may require urgent attention and treatment.
Some allergies caused due to medications that primarily affect your skin are:
- Itches and rashes: Sometimes your body may be allergic to certain type of medications. If these drugs are taken by you then the immune system treats them as foreign invasions and triggers a reaction against them. In certain cases, on consuming a drug that your body is allergic to, a kind of white blood cell called T cells expand. Itching, rashes on the skin are common repercussions in such a scenario.
- Swelling on the face and throat: Often it happens that, on being administered a medicine or an injection, you may experience severe swelling on face and throat. This is an extreme case of medicinal side effect and is commonly known as anaphylaxis. This must be immediately treated and brought to the notice of a trained doctor.
- Blisters: This is also an important potential side effect of a drug. On being administered a drug, you may experience an erosion on the surface of lips and eyes as a reaction against it. Immediate treatment and a visit to the doctor is imperative if you experience these symptoms.
- Swelling of the tongue: If you have high blood pressure and if you take angiotensin converting enzyme, a swollen tongue and persistent cough are the possible side effects.
- Flushing and itching: You may suffer from symptoms of flushing and itching as a possible side effect of the intravenous dyes that are used in the X-rays.
Related Tip: "Should I Use A Lotion Or A Cream For Dry Skin?"