Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Sir my skin is very sensitive so please give me a solution to solve this problem, and everything I feel is more than other people.
I have pigmentation on my face I have tried lot of medicines but it does not work now what I can do.
I have pain in my low back nearly always that like chance I am 18 year old with 56 kg weight sometimes it is very painful even I don't able to move or lean forward Please tell me what should I do?
I am 45 year female I am not getting my menstrual periods from last 3 months pls advise any medicine.
I lost somebody close last month and since then feel very depressed and prefer keeping to myself all the time. Please help me.
I am 34 years old male. One of my nostril is always block. Is this normal or I am having some problem?
I am having not enough sleep from 5 years I don't know why? I slept maximum of 4 hours a day. What is my problem?
Make up alone cannot hide your age. To truly look younger, you may want to shift your focus on anti-aging products and techniques, which are available in plenty of options. However, most people have a fixed mindset that all anti-aging products are expensive while it is not necessarily true.
So, here we have come up with a list of 7 budget friendly anti-aging treatment techniques:
- Microdermabrasion: This process removes dry skin and smoothes skin texture. It also minimizes damage from sun spots and releases trapped oil. Microdermabrasion is an outpatient technique that involves exfoliating and vacuuming the flaky dead skin.
- Chemical Peels: There are a number of different chemical peels available today. The peel most suitable to you will depend on the issues that need to be addressed. A peel involves the removal of the top most layer of skin and exposing the layer below it. This helps remove hyperpigmentation, sun spots and scarring.
- Botox: Botox injections are commonly used to fight the formation of wrinkles and fine lines associated with aging. A botox injection contains purified toxins that do not allow muscles to contract and hence reduce fine lines on the forehead and around the eyes.
- Collagen fillers: Collagen is a protein that keeps the skin elastic and firm. Collagen production is inversely proportional to age. This causes a loss of volume in the face leading to the creation of sunken spots. Collagen injections can be used to fill in these spaces and even out skin levels.
- Latisse: With age you could also lose your eye lashes. Latisse is an effective way to re-grow them and have longer and thicker eyelashes.
- Sclerotherapy: Varicose veins also become more prominent and unsightly with age. Sclerotherapy is the use of saline injections that turns the veins into scar tissue that eventually fades. In some cases sclerotherapy can be carried out by using lasers depending up on the size of the veins and how close they are to the surface.
- Laser resurfacing: This can be used to reduce wrinkles, blemishes and acne scars. It involves focusing short, concentrated pulsating beams of light at irregular skin to remove layers of skin. Laser resurfacing can be done either with a CO2 laser or an erbium laser.
Depending on the issues being addressed and the effects desired, each of these procedures may need to be performed more than once. This will affect the final price and hence it is essential to understand your treatment options completely before getting started with it.
My last menstruation cycle was from 1-3 Sep and next from 24-26 Sep. Why it is too early this time? What may be the reasons behind this?
Hi, my mother in law who' s age 78 yrs. She' s a patient of b. P, diabetes and heart problems & now a days, she has a back pain and waist pain from a month, and she takes many medicine for this pain due to this she' s now also having acidity and burn in stomach, so please guide about this back pain.
Hi am suffering from Cold & throat pain can you suggest some remedy for this please its too paining in throat.
Dear Sir, I have thyroid, and iam right now taking the tablet thyronorm 100mg, but my weight is still getting incerase of monthly 3 kgs - 5 kgs my colour is also getting too dark, and i have irregular mensutral problems too right now.
My wife is started having pain in her joints due to her weight, she is 5 feet and 81 kgs, have thyroid problem also, what should be the proper diet plan for her to reduce weight quickly
I am surfing from diabetes over a very long period. When I take insulin then what will be the range of blood sugar in the body?
I am 22 now. My height is 5.4' is there any possibilities to increase my height? Please suggest me some ideas or treatments.
Getting a good night's sleep is crucial for good health. But, we all face insomnia to some degree or other. Homeopathy is a complementary system of medicine that cures almost any disease on earth, including insomnia.
Insomnia is a complex issue with a number of factors. Sometimes the fear of insomnia keeps people awake at night. Other causes are age- older people find it difficult to get sleep due to drop in levels of melatonin , a chemical that induces sleep; gender – women are more blessed with insomnia because of their hormonal fluctuations that happen on a monthly basis plus due to pregnancy and menopause; depression, high BP, seizures, heart problems, anxiety etc. Jetlag, irregular shift work can also give you insomnia.
Homeopathy treats the person as a whole. It means that homeopathic treatment focuses on the patient as a person, as well as his pathological condition. The homeopathic medicines are selected after a full individualizing examination and case-analysis, which includes the medical history of the patient, physical and mental constitution etc. The medicines given below indicate the therapeutic affinity but this is not a complete and definite guide to the treatment of this condition. The symptoms listed against each medicine may not be directly related to this disease because in homeopathy general symptoms and constitutional indications are also taken into account for selecting a remedy. It is always recommended to consult a specialized homeopath before you go for medication. None of these medicines should be taken without professional advice.
Homeopathic medicines that may help you to treat insomnia, are-
Arsenicum Album (Ars): The anxious lot who suffer from sleeplessness will benefit from this one. Those with disturbed, restless sleep will get relief from their tossing and turning.
Coffea Cruda (Coff): Coffee is also used to treat insomnia when given in the crude form. It relieves symptoms produced by coffee, like sleeplessness due to rapid thoughts and an active mind
Gelsemium Sempervirens (Gels): Sleeplessness from anxiety is treated with this one . It also treats insomnia due to exhaustion.
Ignatia Amara (Ign): Sleeplessness from a recent disappointment or grief is treated using this medicine.
Lycopodium clavatum (Lyc): Are you feeling sleepy all day and sleepless at night from an active mind? Then this is the one for you!
Nux Vomica (Nux-v): Irritability from loss of sleep is treated using this medicine and so is restlessness from the excessive consumption of coffee, alcohol, or drugs.
Passiflora Incarnata (Pass): Restlessness, exhaustion, and sleeplessness, all three are treated. It’s especially useful for aged and infants.
Phosphorus (Phos): Short naps with frequent waking are a symptom treated with this one. It’s very effective for sleeplessness in old people.
Sulphur (Sulph): Disturbed sleep and inability to fall asleep after waking up between 2 – 5am and unable to go back to sleep- If this describes you, then try Sulph.