Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. VidyaYour feedback matters!
I am 33 year female married, by my recent test of lipid profile I got abnormalities in serum triglycerides which is 248 that is higher risk level, please suggest me how can I cure this, and what to do?
Sir my wife was very low sex drive and very few things about sex and very low sex feeling, please help us.
I am a young girl of 22 years of age and I get pimples very quickly and have so many marks also on my face specially in my cheek areas please suggest me some medicines or ointments for the same. I really need to get rid of these marks.
ALL HOMEOPATHIC MEDICINES FOR HEIGHT AFTER 22. AND THEIR DOSAGE with potencies. Is baryta carbonica taken alone or can be taken along with silicea ,and with what doses. And also the time during which they should be taken. Foods that increase hgh secretion, and when they should be taken. Does ashwagandha useful for height.
we are planing for a baby I want to know which is the best day to involve in sex after the periods of my wife today morning,please suggest
Hi, i'm 23 year old, I have an abscess in my inner thighs near to vagina. I'm using glycerin magsulphate to burst the boil and I feel very pain. And i'm sitting 8 hrs continuously at office. Kindly help me to recover from this.
Homeopathy believes that infertility is just a manifestation of a deep, underlying body symptom. So while conventional medicines try to treat infertility by just looking at the reproductive system, homoeopathy looks at the body as a whole. The doctor will try to understand the couple’s underlying problems and then come up with a cure. Male and female infertility is addressed separately and the most common remedies are listed below.
It is extremely important to note that self-medication is not advised, and each couple and individual would need proper assessment and treatment.
- Agnus Castus:
- This is used in males where infertility is associated with erectile dysfunction
- It helps improve sexual desire and physical ability to perform
- The patient would have cold, relaxed, flaccid genitals
- Impotency in these men is also associated with mental depression
- Though desire is present, the erections are generally weak and not
- These men also may have erectile dysfunction with weak and delayed erections.
- Emissions may be rapid and involuntary.
- Reduced sperm count
- Improves both quantity and quality of sperms
- Useful in males with orchitis
- The testicles are hard, swollen, and enlarged
- History of suppressed desire
- Sabal Serrulata
- Associated with wasting of testes
- Also useful where there is prostate enlargement or prostatitis
- Useful in women who have acidic vaginal discharge. This kills the sperms and could cause infertility.
- Borax is useful when the discharge is similar to egg white, copious, and warm. Altering the pH can improve successful conception
- Natrum Phos:
- Discharge is honey coloured, sour smelling, and irritating
- This discharge is also acidic, reducing sperm life
- Useful in women who have scanty periods that do not last long and never appear on the due date
- These women have a history of irregular menses since the onset of menarche
- Also useful in women who have polycystic ovarian disease
- Aletris farinose
- Early and copious menstruation in addition to white discharge
- Anaemia, weakness, fatigue, and tiredness
- Useful in women who have had recurrent abortions.
- These women present with menstrual cycles that are short, suppressed, and not regular in the flow.
- There is also a bearing down sensation where the patient feels the uterus is going to slide down
- It is also possible these women have reduced drive
- Natrum carb
- These women have difficulty retaining sperms
- The vaginal discharge could also be offensive and irritating
- Calcarea Carb:
- This is another remedy used when there is profuse bleeding during the menstrual cycles
- The periods also tend to appear before their due date and tend to last longer than usual. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
I haven slept for 2 days and now my head is aching, what to do? Please help me Orstomachache from 3 days, thought it will be ok, but still its the same, what to do?
I have hair loss problem ND I have hair losses how to regrowth hair please tell mi treatment hair is very small so tell mi how is hair regrow fastly.
Hello sir, I'm 26 year's old I have found my right side breast is small and left side is big is it cancer. Please tell me.
Sir my skin tone is getting dull, I don't want a fairy glowing skin but at least I want a even skin tone coz on my forehead there are tan shades one skin doctor tell me to do milk peel for that I didn't did it ,but can you suggest any cream for me that can even tone my skin and give me a good looking colour and please tell should I do milk peel treatment.
Accidentally I was hit by something at my bladder normally it was OK now but when I touch the bladder egg its paining is there any problem in future I was unmarried please suggest your prescription sir.
5 uncommon ways to live longer
Things such as exercise, a healthy diet are a great way to live longer. However, there are certain uncommon strategies that you could incorporate in extending your lifespan.
Things such as exercise, a healthy diet are a great way to live longer. However, there are certain uncommon strategies that you could incorporate in extending your lifespan. Here are 5 tips to help:
Alcohol: Scientific studies showed that moderate drinking is linked to low mortality rate, while a lack of alcohol totally raises a person’s risk of dying. The study also showed that mortality rates among people who don’t drink alcohol are actually higher than those of hardcore alcoholics. However, moderation and red wine are important.
Sex: Scientific Study has shown that sexual activity has a “protective effect” on health. Though the study features additional evidence to support the idea that women benefit from more frequent encounters, also. The study further shows that men who achieve frequent orgasms can raise life expectancy by 3-8 years and lower mortality risk by about 50 percent.
Shopping: A study discovered that shopping regularly decreases mortality rates for men and women. This doesn’t mean you should spend carelessly. The benefits of shopping have to do with walking and socialising
Laughter: Norwegian scientists have disclosed that those who inject humor into their lives can increase their lifespans by as much as 8 years. Moderate laughter aids in keeping blood vessels elastic. Hysterical laughter can over-exert the body’s organs, which can accelerate certain health conditions or biological defects.
Love the curve: women with larger hips, bottoms and thighs have a lower risk for heart and metabolic diseases. Apparently, when fat lives in the hips and derriere, it helps absorb fatty acids that can lead to the arteries being clogged
I am 57 yrs old, I am Diabetic / BP for past 10 yrs. I am regular with medicines and have kept up the balance. Recently, while doing regular Medical checkup, the Doc noticed Kidney Stones 6mm on left side and 3mm on the right side. There is no problem in urination, nor there is any pain as such. I started to take Cystone from Himalayas. So far so good. Pls advice if this will dissolve the stone?
I am a 23 years old female. My teeth have irregular gaps and r not straight too. My teeth growth was always slow, so accordingly I still have a milk teeth with the permanent teeth at it's back. Growth of new teeth is too slow from childhood. 1) Why is it slow, where the problem is? Is there any way to solve this slow growth issue? I consulted dentist. They said they will bring those immature teeth out and arrange everything using braces. But my doubt is 2) If I use braces now then will There be any bad effect during my old age. Like loosening of teeth or losing teeth early etc? In short, I like to ask are braces good in the long run. Will they harass me old days.
Glucose is the primary ingredient within the body, which is turned into an energy source. This is what we use when we move, walk or make the slightest movements. To metabolize glucose into energy, our body needs insulin, which is a hormone produced within the pancreas. However, if the body doesn't react to the insulin or the pancreas is unable to produce enough, glucose cannot be converted into energy and thus results in type 2 diabetes.
Symptoms of type 2 diabetes:
- Sudden or gradual weight loss despite increased hunger - Many people complain that they feel hungry and eat more, but despite this the tend to lose weight. This occurs as the body cannot metabolize glucose and uses energy reserves from fat or muscles leading to weight loss.
- Frequent infections and slow healing - If you are afflicted with type 2 diabetes, then it might affect your immune system and you may be prone to infections. Also, any cuts or bruises on your body will take much longer to heal than normal.
- Irritability and fatigue - Another common symptom of type 2 diabetes along with the other symptoms mentioned here is quick irritability and fatigue. This is because most of the body is deprived of sugar and thus lacks the energy needed to function normally.
- Constant thirst and increased urination - If you feel constantly thirsty despite drinking ample water and urinating frequently, this may be a tell tale sign of type 2 diabetes.
- Skin darkening in folds and creases of the body - Also known as acanthosis nigricans; this is known darkening of the skin where it also becomes velvety to the touch. It usually develops in the folds of skin in areas, such as the neck and armpits and is a direct result of insulin resistance.
Causes of type 2 diabetes:
Some of the most common causes of type 2 diabetes could be:
- Being overweight
- Lack of physical activity
- Genetic predisposition or family history
- If you are more than 45 years of age
- Hormonal problems such as Polycystic ovarian syndrome
Treatment or management of type 2 diabetes:
In most cases, major lifestyle changes can easily keep the symptoms of type 2 diabetes in check although, in certain cases medications may also be required. Some of the steps necessary are as follows:
- Change in diet and healthy eating
- Physical activity and exercising
- Regular blood sugar monitoring and
- Blood sugar medication along with insulin therapy, if necessary
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an endocrinologist.
“Health is wealth”, this is a proverb that all of us have been acquainted with ever since childhood, but not many of us pay it the importance that it deserves. One of the best ways to keep your health, in the form it should be kept by opting for power foods and topping that list of the most effective power foods is the Indian Gooseberry (Amla).
Why Indian Gooseberry?
Amla has been recognised as the powerhouse of variety of nutrients, all of which are geared towards aiding and nurturing one or the other part of your body. Amla or the Indian Gooseberry is an important part of Ayurveda medicine as well and is prescribed by all the Ayurvedic specialists either in the form of medicine or as a part of their patient’s daily diet.
- Combats cough and flu: According to Ayurvedic specialists, Amla is a brilliant cure for a general cough and flu. Mixing two teaspoons of the amla juice with two teaspoons of honey and consuming it on a regular basis can help with curing cough and cold in a shorter span of time compared to any other medication.
- Is a great cure for anti ageing: Amla is referred to as a super fruit that helps with controlling ageing. The fact that it owns a high content of antioxidants allows it to reduce the chances of cell damage. It is also useful in fighting the different side effects of the free radicals also assists it in withholding signs of ageing.
- Works against heart diseases: Consumption of high cholesterol food leads to high cholesterol level in your blood. The floating of cholesterol on the blood leads to the blockage of crucial arteries and veins, leading to a number of cardiac diseases. It halts the building of bad cholesterol in the blood vessels and thus reduces the chances of a heart attack. Not only does it serve the above-mentioned functions but also stops the heart from thickening or clogging.
- Works towards reducing blood sugar: Fruits that are generally high in polyphenol are able to help the body combat the ill effects of high blood sugar. Since Indian Gooseberry has a high content of polyphenol, it helps diabetic patients in better absorption of insulin, thus helping in the reduction of blood sugar levels.
- Treats ulcer: Amla is recognised to have very high antibacterial properties which help it to prevent any kind of ulcer. The fact that amla is high in vitamin c also reduces the chance of mouth ulcers, which are often caused due to the deficiency of the same. Amla also assists in bringing down the acidity level in the body, which all in all eliminates any chance of ulcer creation in the body.
According to researchers and Ayurvedic medical experts, there is a whole list of other benefits that Indian gooseberries extend to us. Some of these other benefits include- immediate relief from constipation, influences hair growth, prevents lice, reduces pigmentation and gives a natural glow to the skin, cools the body down, improves eyesight and much, much more Plz consult individually to know what is the best time and dose of Indian gooseberry for you.