Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. VidyaYour feedback matters!
My age was 22. I was working in India post as postal assistant. My problem is I was felling tensed about the things. For example on seeing my grand mother (90) I was scaring about her death. So on. And many negative thoughts are coming. Please Tell me how I can control my self. Normally I was very good, but at these things I was struggling.
I have lot of gastric issues. When I lie upside down, I hear weird sounds from my stomach which lasts for an hour or so. Moreover if I am hungry and my meal gets delayed by some time then I tend develop gastric issues which turns into a severe headache.
I am very thin and I will turn 18 on october and I am not ne able to gain wait. I have tried many diet routines nd joined gym too but after all these things I am not be able to gain weight. So please help me out to gain wait.
Sir ! I want to use clovate 05 mg/g for my skin problem (white spots ) . Is there any side effects by using this cream . Suggest me more about this ?
I am losing my hair and my hair are also being white please suggest me what should I do to control my hair fall.
I have small sized breast i.e. 32 B with very little muscle mass in them without any cleavage. There is a vast gap in between the boulders. My weight is 52 kg. Please suggest me what will make my breast big n firm.
I m suffering from back pain since two three days. What is the reason for back pain. Is it the way I sit or something else.
My brother is getting brown stains in his teeth even after proper brushing, he is not addicted to tobacco.
I haven't sleep since four days and my consult government general hospital but no removing then I am what to do please tell my problem solution thank you.
I have pcos and high prolactin levels and also thyroid. Which exercises and treatment should I follow?
The structure responsible for production, transportation, storage and excretion of urine form the urinary tract. Kidney, ureters, bladder and urethra are structures involved in urine formation and excretion process. Kidney filters nearly 3 ounces of blood, removes waste materials every minute. When these get infected with entry of any micro organism or any other pathological condition, then the person gets urinary tract infection (UTI).
Causes and symptoms
Urinary tract infections are more common in women than men because of the small size of the urethra (4cms) and also because of the squatting position of voiding. Entry of organisms like bacteria, viruses and fungi are the major cause of UTI. The person may experience burning sensation and pain when voiding, fever is indicated when the infection has reached the kidneys or prostate glands in male. Other symptoms include pain in back, ribs, nausea and vomiting.
Though antibiotics are used to treat the present infection there are increased chance of getting the recurrent infection. So it is best advised to follow the preventive measures to stay away safely from getting infected
- Drink plenty of water nearly 2- 3litres of water per day and urinate when you feel the need , don’t control or resist voiding when you feel the urge as this may give room for the organisms to grow well
- Urinate after sexual intercourse. change the birth control measures if UTI is a recurrent problem
- Wash front to back, wipe off thoroughly after emptying the bladder so as to prevent the entry of organisms into the urethra.
- Avoid wearing tight fitting clothes. Always prefer cotton inner garments and loose fitting clothes so that air entry keeps the area moist and free from bacteria.
- Cranberry juice works best and it is the natural treatment for bladder infections. Cranberries have a special substance that can avoid the entry of E.coli into the bladder, but it does not have much effect on recurrent UTI infections. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.