Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. VidyaYour feedback matters!
Hi my age is 19 year. But my weight is 68 kg Am doing yoga exercise but I can not loss my weight please suggest me what should I do.
When it comes to sexually transmitted diseases or STDs, there is no doubt that prevention is better than cure. Contrary to popular belief, STDs do not spread only through intercourse. STDs can also spread by skin to skin contact. The easiest way to prevent STDs is by abstaining from sex or being in a monogamous relationship with an uninfected person. This may not be possible for many men. Hence, let's take a look at alternatives to prevent sexual diseases.
1. Get tested - Most STDs can be easily tested for and treated. Thus, it is a good idea to regularly get yourself tested if you have more than one sexual partner. Your partner should ideally also get tested for STDs. However, remember that herpes and the human papillomavirus do not show up on STD tests.
2. Avoid sex under the influence of alcohol or drugs - When inebriated, you may not make the best decisions. Decisions made at this stage are usually rash and not thought out. Thus, you may forget to ask the other person if she has been tested for STDs.
3. Vaccinations - Vaccinations can be effective against some types of STDs. The HPV vaccine can be given to boys as young as 11 years until they turn 26. Other vaccines that protect men from STDs are Hepatitis A and hepatitis B vaccinations.
4. Use condoms - Condoms are the only way to protect yourself against the transference of STDs during intercourse. A condom should be used even if the woman is using an alternate form of birth control. Never reuse a condom and do not use an oil based lubricants with a condom. Before using a condom always check to ensure the condom is not punctured in any way and that it is within the expiry period. A condom should be used for oral, vaginal and anal sex. However, this does not prevent the transmission of STDs like syphilis, herpes and HPV.
5. Communicate with your partner - It is a good idea to share your sexual history with your partner. This creates an environment where you can discuss getting tested for STDs before engaging in intercourse. You must reach an explicit agreement about what forms of intercourse both of you are comfortable with. It is also a good idea to discuss a possible monogamous relationship with your partner.
MY PLATELET COUNT 110 in body. Please suggest the reason and what I should do. HEMATOCRIT (PCV) 39.2 % 40-50 MEAN CORPUSCULAR VOLUME (MCV) 114.5 fL 83 - 101 MEAN CORPUSCULAR HEMOGLOBIN (MCH) 29.9 pq 27-32 MEAN CORP. HEMO.CONC (MCHC) 26.1 g/dL 31.5-34.5 RED CELL DISTRIBUTION WIDTH - SD (RDW-SD) 62.8 fL 39-46 RED CELL DISTRIBUTION WIDTH (RDW-CV) 14.5 % 11.6-14 PLATELET DISTRIBUTION WIDTH (PDW) 22.33 fL 9.6-15.2 MEAN PLATELET VOLUME (MPV) 15.4 fL 6.5-12 PLATELET COUNT 110 X 10³ / µL 150-400.
Hi sir I have recently diagnosed with stone in kidney which is 6mm and now I wanted to known how can I get this cure naturally? Without medicine? Thanks in advanced sir.
Sir, I have bow legs and spinal curvature problem. How can I correct it? I want to correct it with exercise. Can you suggest me which type of exercise should I do. Due to this problem I face problem in walking.
I am 23 old and I have a strange feeling in my heart and not controlled. I always thought I hurt someone but I didn't. Why should I do?
Hii dc I had sex with my Boyfriend on 8th of May n my periods got over by 3rd of May. I had unwanted 72 within 24 hours. N then after 5 days. Bleeding started it ws continue till 4 days like normal periods typ. N still I haven't get my periods. The last time bleeding ws on 15th of May after having unwanted 72 n my date ws 29th but still I haven't gt my periods yet. Plzzzzz dc hlp me m really vry worry about it. N plzz tell me wht date should I consider for my periods 15th or 29? please hlp me waiting for your response. Thanks.
Burning sensation in the soul of the feet. Also suffering from cervical Spondylitis. Compression C2 to C5. Please advise what should be done.
I have been suffering from back pain. Even l cannot seat straight for a long time. L have lie for sometime 2 get comfort. What should I do now?
1) Go to bed and get up at the same time every day, even on weekends, holidays and days off. Being consistent reinforces your body's sleep-wake cycle and helps promote better sleep at night.
2) Don't go to bed either hungry or stuffed. Your discomfort might keep you up. Also limit how much you drink before bed, to prevent disruptive middle-of-the-night trips to the toilet.
3) Do the same things each night to tell your body it's time to wind down. This might include taking a shower, reading a book, or listening to soothing music — preferably with the lights dimmed.
4)Create a room that's ideal for sleeping. Often, this means cool, dark and quiet.Your mattress and pillow can contribute to better sleep, too.
5) Limit daytime naps to about 10 to 30 minutes and make it during the midafternoon.
6) Regular physical activity can promote better sleep, helping you to fall asleep faster and to enjoy deeper sleep.