Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. VidhyaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from a situation having mild pain in my neck originating from lower shoulder on left side, it's sort of stiff neck. Is it because of stress and tension that I take? This has originated 3 days back. Along with this I am suffering from stomach upset and also some kind of small burning and tingling sensation of tongue.
I have to increase my weight. I tried many proteins and weight gainers but it doesn't work. Can you help me with this.
I don't what was the problem with me, I always wanted to quit, I don't want anything from life just wanted to end everything always wanted to die. Please help, me I hate myself.
While having an intercourse. I feel immense pain and burning sensation in my vagina's inner part from past few days. It pains so badly that I fear having sex again. Please suggest a proper medication.
Suggest some homeopathy medicine to increase height. Please I am of 20 years. Or any any other effective treatment to perform then also suggest.
I am suffering from MUSCLE stiffness. Previously I suffer from Cervical Spondylosis, then Doctor ask me to take Physiotherapy. I took 2 months course of Physiotherapy and got relief. Now, some times I feel severe Muscle stiffness mainly in my back and stomach. Please advice what to do.
Sex being an intimate activity gets less educational focus and therefore carries many myths around it. Let’s understand what’s common knowledge but is not true, here.
1. Myth: Youngsters have better sex.
Truth: While most young adults enjoy rapid and agile sex sessions, older adults look forward to intimacy. They seek more of emotional rewards than physical gratification, and any intercourse is only better when it thoroughly enjoyed and not just rushed through.
2. Myth: Female orgasm is directly related to Intercourse
Truth: About 75% of women attain orgasm via clitoris stimulation instead of vaginal intercourse. For simultaneous climax, male spouse can first titillate clitoris to match the timing with the penetration.
3. Myth: Men are more keen on sex than women
Truth: There is no biological justification for women being less interested in sex. There may be other reasons like day to day stress; childhood abuse; work pressure; incompatible relationship, social stigma and related mental blocks etc.
4. Myth: Ejaculation Leads to real sexual pleasure in Men
Truth: A lot of men experience non-ejaculatory pleasure. Practice would help a person to demarcate ejaculation from orgasm.
5. Myth: Foreplay is a precursor to a good sex session
Truth: Foreplay should be treated as an independent activity and would never be done with the sole aim of leading towards erection and then ejaculation. Foreplay is a bonding process that deserves to be enjoyed without any preoccupations.
6. Myth: Bigger penis leads to more pleasure
Truth: The size of penis is more of an egoistic disposition. The job of penis is to titillate inside of clitoris to create sensation. Size does not impact its performance.
7. Myth: Oral sex is safe
Truth: This statement holds truth only for preventing pregnancy. Considering possibility of transmission of infections, even oral sex can prove to be fatal. You must only rely on using a condom for complete safety.
Hello doctor , I want to loose weight so what to drink early morning to loose weight fast and I want to drop my weight fast what more to do pls suggests Thank you.
Hi, I am 26 years old. I am working and I will travel too long to go to office by bus and most of the times i am standing in the bus. From some days some times I use to come by bike with my friend. Some times humps also will be there. We are planning for pregnancy. My last period was may 27th 2016 night. And after that in 15 days (12th or 13th of june 2016) I noticed light spotting for 2 days. Then again 05th July 2016, I noticed light spotting but next day it was little bit heavy bleeding. What are the reasons for that and is there any problem for me to get pregnant? Please help me. And I lose my weight also after marriage due to some tensions in family. Please help me what I have to do now?
I am having severe pain in the third molar region where the tooth is partially erupted and later it stopped erupting. Now there is severe inflammation of gums over the tooth associated with severe pain. I am unable to tolerate it. Please advice me medication to reduce the pain and idea to get rid of this pain please.
Due to excessive masturbation I have a pain in my penis nerve. And I also had headache, always feel anxiety. I can't control my sexual feeling.
1. Boosts your immune system
Lemons are rich in vitamin c, b, calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium and fiber. Although vitamin c is the key to jump-starting our immune system, the rest of the nutritional benefits of the lemon can certainly do you no harm. It's good to drink a glass or two of lemon water when you are feeling stressed, because that is when your immune system is most likely to fall prey to any surrounding bacteria or viruses.
2. A surprising source of potassium
Potassium is good for the health of your heart as well as your brain and nerve function. It is usually found in vegetables like potatoes and spinach, but lemons are also an excellent source for a potassium boost.
3. Eases your digestion
Lemon water should be consumed at room temperature, as warm water helps stimulate smooth movement within the gastrointestinal tract. Lemons and other citrus fruits contribute to this effect because they are rich in vitamins and minerals that loosen up the toxins in the digestive tract, known as ama. Lemon is an excellent natural remedy for symptoms of indigestion like heartburn and bloating.
4. A natural diuretic
Lemons increase the rate of urination and therefore are able to quickly remove toxins in the digestive tract that can affect the health of the urinary tract.
5. Keeps your skin clear
The potent vitamin c in lemons helps keep the skin blemish and wrinkle free. In addition, the antioxidants in lemon juice can be applied to scars and age spots in order to reduce their appearance without diminishing the skin's radiance.
6. Reduces inflammation
Drinking lemon water on a regular basis may decrease the levels of acidity within the body, which is where disease is most likely to occur. It works to remove uric acid in the joints which is the main source for joint pain and inflammation. It's also good to drink the lemon water in the winter at a lukewarm temperature to fight off the effects of cold-weather stiffness.
7. A caffeine aid
Lemon juice is an excellent way to cut back on caffeine in coffee or soda because it has similar rejuvenating effects. Substituting your morning cup of joe for a cup of hot water and lemon may save you from an afternoon crash and quiet your caffeine cravings.
8. Keeps you hydrated
Starting your day off with a cup of hot lemon water can not only prevent fatigue later on in the day, but also dehydration. Dehydration is one of the major causes of toxic buildup, stress and even susceptibility to viral infections. So if you are the kind that forgets to drink water, it is recommended that you drink lemon water in order to stay hydrated throughout the day.
Anxiety, stress and depression are common mental health disorders. Though they may be overlooked as “something that’s in your mind”, but these disorders can have serious implications on your health and the quality of your life. Homeopathy is an effective way of treating disorders like anxiety, stress and depression with negligible side effects.
Anxiety can be defined as the general feeling of fear or apprehension. Anxiety disorders may be seen in the form of general anxiety, phobias and obsessive compulsive disorders. Anxiety symptoms are generally sporadic and follow not set pattern. Homeopathy can be used to treat anxiety once the cause for the disorder can be identified. Two of the most common forms of homeopathic treatment for anxiety are:
- Aconitum napellus: Waves of anxiety or outright panic attacks can be treated with aconite. This is also beneficial if the person is fearful, restless, agitated or if he has recently experienced an accident or natural disaster.
- Argentum nitricum: Anxiety often takes the form of apprehension and nervousness about the future. In such a case, Argentum nitricum (Arg-n.) can be an effective form of treatment. Such cases of anxiety can worsen with heat and in crowded spaces.
The terms stress and anxiety are often used interchangeably, but they have different medical definitions. The response to situations and events that make us frustrated, anxious or angry are known as stress factors. Each person has a different response to stress. While it temporarily enhances productivity in some people, it can paralyze others. Here are two common homeopathic medicines that can be used to treat stress.
- Kali phosphoricum: Stress caused by overworking or illness can be treated with Kali phosphoricum. In such cases, the patient may be jumpy, over sensitive and can find it difficult to cope with normal life. Kali phosphoricum helps relax the nervous system and can also be used to treat insomnia caused by stress.
- Lycopodium: If stress causes the person to feel inadequate and pretend to be someone they are not, Lycopodium is a good form of homeopathic treatment. This can also treat irritability, crankiness and social withdrawal that results from stress.
Mild depression is often self diagnosed as a simple bad mood. There are many causes for depression including changes in the biochemical makeup of the brain. Here are a few homeopathic prescriptions for depression.
- Aurum metallicum: Failure to succeed is a primary cause for depression in people focused on work. Aurum metallicum can be used to treat such cases of depression. These symptoms may also be accompanied by feelings of humiliation and discouragement.
- Causticum: Depression caused by grief or loss can be treated with causticum. This also treats accompanying frequent crying, forgetfulness and mental dullness. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.
I am 38 years old male. I am suffering from major depression. And I am feeling some sound from right side. Currently I am taking cipralex 20mg each day. But still I have sleeping problems.
It is custom made by a master technician in the dental laboratory with enamel-like qualities that defy detection.
Porcelain veneers can provide a dramatic smile improvement for your teeth gaps, mildly crooked, chipped or discolored teeth.
The advantage of porcelain is that the veneer is translucent, stain resistant, and mimics the light handling characteristics of your own dental enamel.
More than seventy five percent of people say that they are frightened to go to the dentist. A dental patient that is afraid to see the dentist will put off having their teeth checked until the problem reaches the point of severity where the tooth has to be extracted.
If you are a frightened dental patient then there are a few things you can do to help overcome your fears. Try one or more of the following suggestions to help you transform from a frightened dental patient into a confident one.
1. Go see the dentist for regular check-ups. Schedule check-ups for once every six months. During these visits you will not be in any discomfort so you can be more relaxed. This will give you the opportunity to get to know your dental care provider better. Familiarity with the office and the staff will reduce many of your fears.
2. Be honest with the staff at the clinic about your fears. Do not be ashamed that you are afraid. If you tell the staff about your fears they will be able to help reduce your anxiety.
3. Have a friend accompany you on your visits. You can even let your friend go back into the treatment room with you. If the staff is aware of your fears they will establish seating in the treatment room for your friend. Having someone to talk to while you are waiting for the dentist can help to keep you calm.
4. Many people are more afraid of the noises that the equipment makes than they are of the pain they might feel. Carry an MP3 player and earbuds to wear while your work is being done. The music will drown out the sound of the equipment and you will be more relaxed.
5. Do not drink caffeinated beverages or beverages containing a large amount of sugar before your visit. Caffeine and sugar both can make you jittery. If you are already nervous you do not want to add the jitters from caffeine. Instead of caffeinated coffee try sipping a warm cup of green tea sweetened with honey.
6. Some people are afraid of the smells in the dental clinics. You can carry a little vapor rub with you when you go. Place a small amount of the vapor rub under each nostril and you will not be able to smell the disinfectants and medications used by the dentist.
7. Try meditation techniques to calm yourself. As you are waiting to be called back to the treatment room use deep breathing exercises to slow your heart rate. Breathe in deeply and then exhale slowly. This will supply more oxygen to your brain and will help you to relax.
8. If you have debilitating fears of visiting the dentist you should schedule a visit to the office just to meet the staff. The staff will be glad to show you around and let you see their offices, and let you talk about your fears and what you are the most afraid of.