Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vibha RathorYour feedback matters!
I have pregnancy test it was negative my last period 25th May till now I didn't get period I have no health issues no sign of pregnancy symptoms.
I am 36 years old, when ever I do sex or masturbate after 2 -3 hours while passing urine I find clots of blood at the initial stages of urination, and later being red.
My wife is getting internal bleeding in her vagina with out any reasons. It's bleeding out for 2 days. She is getting depressed about this and was feeling tired. So please help me by prescribing some medicines or ointment for this.
Whether you're looking for a quick and healthy staple for breakfast, a snack to get you through the day, or simply a slightly unconventional dinner, eggs can be a nutritious addition to your diet. An inexpensive source of protein, eggs also provide vitamin a, iron and selenium. The way you prepare an egg affects its calorie and fat content, but most of the nutritional value are retained.
A hard-boiled egg is cooked by placing an egg, shell and all, in boiling water for about 14 minutes, or until the yolk and whites are firm. Hard-boiled eggs may be eaten alone, chopped and made into an egg salad or used as a topping on green salads or soups. Fried eggs are prepared by cracking a whole egg into some sort of fat--butter, bacon grease or vegetable oil. The egg may be cooked through by basting it with the fat in the pan, or flipped to brown it on both sides.
Calories and fat
One hard-boiled egg has 77 calories while a fried egg has 90 calories. A hard-boiled egg provides 5 grams of fat, 2 grams of which are saturated. A fried egg cooked in vegetable oil provides 7 grams of fat with 2 grams saturated. Using saturated fat to cook the egg, such as butter or bacon grease, will increase the saturated fat content of the egg as well.
Both egg preparations provide 6 grams of protein. A fried egg is slightly higher in iron, with 5 percent of the recommended dietary allowance, versus 3 percent for a hard-boiled egg, based on a 2, 000-calorie diet. Either egg preparation provides between 2 and 3 percent of the rda for calcium and 10 percent for phosphorus -- two minerals important for healthy bones -- as well as 14 percent for riboflavin and 11 percent for vitamin b-12. Both hard-boiled and fried eggs contain 22 percent of the rda for the trace mineral selenium, which acts as an antioxidant to scavenge disease-causing free radicals.
An egg contains about 210 milligrams of cholesterol, regardless of whether you fry or hard-boil it. The American heart association advices limiting cholesterol intake to 300 mg or less daily. One fried or hard-boiled egg may fit into a heart-healthy diet, if you limit other sources of cholesterol on days you choose to eat a fried or hard-boiled egg.
I am 22 year female got married last year we are trying to get baby but my vagina is burning after having sex. And at morning while urine it Burns like fire. So please suggest me what should I do?
Hello I am 20 years old suffering from PCOD. Due to which a small lump has occurred beneath my left breast. Dr. says it is a fibroma and not a cancer lump still I face chest pain regularly. please suggest me some do's & do not's to get rid of these problem.
I AM MARRIED 4 MONTH AGO, LAST TIME MY PERIOD DATE IS 6th Feb 2016, BUT STILL NOW MY PERIOD DATE IS OVER, TODAY I AM TEST MY URINE BUT THIS RESULT IS NEGATIVE, SO PLEASE HELP ME WHAT CAN I DO?
Methi dana pickle for diabetics
- Apply the salt and turmeric to the mango and fenugreek seeds, mix well and keep aside for 8-10 hours.
- Kachhe aam ko finely chopped karake haldi aur namak lagake aur dana methi dal ke ek raat ke liye rakh de. Next day kachhe aam ka pani niklega, usime methi dana soak hoga aur phulega. Use acchi tarah milake ek aur din bhigneke liye rakh denge.
- Next day 1 pan mein tel leke use acchi tarahase garam kar lenge. Phir usme 2 tablespoon raidal dal denge, phir
- Usime hing, saunf, lalmirch powder, haldi dal denge, thanda honepar grate kiya hua gud milayenge.
- Ye masala ab danamethi aur kairi (raw mango) me milayenge, fir use acchi tarahase milake ek jar me bhar lenge, 2 din rakhne ke bad aachar khane ke liye taiyar hai. Ise paratha, roti ke sath serve kare!
Want diet plan for weight loss after c-section delivery. My baby is taking feed of mine and 3 times feeder in a day.
Balance disorders are a combination of physiological factors that can make you feel unsteady or dizzy. While sitting, standing or lying down, you may feel as if you are floating, moving, or spinning and you may feel dizzy and dazed for the time being. This disorder can intervene in your daily activities of life, and can even lead to falls and accidents, which may cause you to end up with fractures and other types of injuries.
What causes balance disorder?
A combination and coordination of many body systems such as muscles, bones, vision, the balancing organ within the ear, heart and nerves help maintain normal balance. Dysfunction of these systems can lead you to encounter balance problems. Balance disorders can be caused by many types of conditions.
Some of the causes of the disorder are:
Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo (BPPV): This occurs due to dislodged or displaced calcium crystals in the inner ear, which help you maintain balance. It is the most commonly found cause of vertigo. A spinning sensation while turning in bed is a common sign.
- Migraines: Migraines are a general cause of dizziness. Sensitivity to motion can also be caused by migraines. It can also lead to motion sickness, which is dizziness experienced when traveling in boats, cars or airplanes.
- Head injury: A severe concussion can also cause vertigo.
- Ramsay Hunt syndrome: Commonly known as zoster otitis, this condition affects the nerves close to the ears. It can be attributed to hearing loss, vertigo and pain in the ear.
- Vestibular problems and nerve damage: Damaged nerves in the legs can cause difficulty in movement and locomotion. Abnormalities and dysfunctions in the inner ear can lead to a sensation of dizziness and a heavy head.
How do you know if you have balance disorder?
Some of the characteristic symptoms of this condition include:
- Blurred vision
- Nausea and vomiting
- Blood pressure
- Depression and anxiety
- Psychological disorientation
- Fluctuations in blood pressure and heart rate
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.
I currently started using hooked bra. But I still don't know the proper size as I wear 32B of one brand but other 32B cups are very big. Internet has very different methods to determine the bra size. What is the proper way to determine the bra size?
I get abortion in Nov. 19 and I was 1month and 1 week pregnant. But since then I "M trying to conceive but it does" r work. And my weight is 73. Please suggest that is there any problem with weight or what other can I do.
Hi my mother facing problem with swelling (watering the body) so which specialist we suppose to contact.
- Take proper sleep of eight hours.
- Drink plenty of water, if you don't like plain water add cucumber, lemon, pineapple, mint etc to add flavor.
- Add chilli peppers to your regular diet.
- Dont skip your regular meals.
- Take low carbs.
I had my last period on 21 of feb after that I had sex twice and had taken unwanted 72 twice. Out of which one I had taken day before yesterday. N today I have started bleeding. It's 10, days before my actual cycle. Do I have to worry. M I pregnant?
It do come from.
Peace of mind
Peace of heart
Peace of soul
It is magnified by.
Faith in yourself.
Counseling therapies treatment
Www. Drharrys. In