Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. VermaYour feedback matters!
I am 56 years old male and I have been suffering from urinary tract infection since 1989 (at the age of thirty years) with symptoms burn and pain in urine discharge fever and excessive vomiting. Presently I am 56 year old. Since then this problem repeats itself after three / two / one year or six months. Presently my prostate gland is enlarged by grade 2. Earlier in 2004 ultrasound R.G.U, I.V.P and endoscopy was done and reports were normal. I want to know. -- reason of this repeated U.T.I problem when i've already been medicines like VELTAM 0.4 since 2012 , -- Whether the operation of prostate gland can be permanent relief of U.T.I as this problem is being repeated from an early age and being repeated very often now.
Acidity problem in stomach n little hot feeling in chest n stomach on eating something like potato or tea.
Why only men start to go bald? It's testosterone I know. But not all men go bald some have hair throughout. Is it the sexual habits like Porn, masturbation etc that varies when it comes to hair loss. If it's genetic, how did my father or my grandfather or his father and grandfather started loosing hair. There has to be a cause for the start. What's the history?
Now these day I am suffering from night fall please tell me which type of Medicine best or suitable for me.
I am 27 years old, female. Am having bleeding piles for 1.5 years. I consulted doctors but its not cure. While passing urine also its bleeding. Please refer some medicine. Thank you.
Here some of people suffering with viral fever since few days I'm suffering from cough and cold do they were also symptoms of any viral fever.?
I am suffering from premature ejaculation and early ejaculation so pls help me to improve my sexual life.
Hello I am suffering woth allergy from dust and from changes in weather. While it happens my nose become rainy and starts sneezing. I used many recommendation can you please help me and consult a better solution Thank you.
I want to ask about my mother. Her age is 46 yrs. In her reports of kidney function test, everything is quite ok except serum uric acid which is 5.9. And in lipid profile her LDL is 150 Hdl is 39.5 and total cholesterol is 231. please suggest medicine if there is something wrong.
I have continuously itching on my private parts testis from a week. I don't want to go to doctor. Any medicine.
I am 20 year old boy. I usually plays basketball. But after an ankle twist almost one week ago im not able to walk properly it seems to be affecting my career. What should I do for this? Please help me.
Sir I have headache for my birth after consult many doctors I doesn't feel any difference all my head ache's some time vomiting nausea other conditions occur Sir please suggest me treatment.
What is the symptoms of piles? How to avoid piles? I have some pain after motion not regular every one week 2 times what is the reason pl. Tell me.
One of the irritating conditions that can affect the mouth of a person is sores, which can be quite painful. These sores can affect anyone of any age group or gender. Sores may make it difficult for a person to eat, speak or even swallow. Here are a few ways through which you can get rid of mouth sores quickly or at least alleviate the symptoms to lessen the pain:
1. Topical Products - There are various types of creams and lotions which are available in the market as over the counter drugs for treating or at least lessening the symptoms of mouth sores. Some of the common chemicals used to treat the sores are Fluocinonide, Benzocaine and Hydrogen peroxide.
2. Food and nutritional supplements - In many cases the sores are caused within the body due to deficiency of nutrients such as Zinc, Vitamin B12 or B6 and the doctor may prescribe special medications to supplement the need for those within the body.
3. Rinses - Certain special types of oral rinses are prescribed by the doctors when treating mouth sores. Most of the rinses prescribed by the doctors have a steroid, namely dexamethasone, which proves to be effective in the treatment of mouth sores.
4. Cauterizing or destroying sores - In certain cases where topical or oral treatments haven't worked it may be necessary to correct it by cauterizing or using a special device to burn and destroy the sore so that new tissues can grow in its place.
5. Oral medications - Certain oral medications may be prescribed for sores which are caused due to underlying physical conditions such as ulcers.
6. Avoiding spicy food - Spicy foods are also a leading cause for canker sores as it may cause chemical imbalances within the stomach as well as inside the mouth and hence should be avoided as much as possible.
7. Improving general oral hygiene - Regular brushing, flossing, and proper oral care will definitely reduce the chances of getting oral sores.