Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Venugopal M NYour feedback matters!
Am 35 years old female suffering soar throat first day fever was there now only throat pain. Kindly advice what is the medicine I can use for relief.
It's been six months I m having pain in my lower ankle feet while walking. Especially in the morning after get up from bed. Please suggest me the resolution.
I have chronic constipation. Endoscopy and colonoscopy show all normal, nad. They say it is idiopathic constipation and ibs. What ayurvedic treatment do you recommend.
I'm 27 and from 1 jan 17 I quit masturbation and doing regular exercise and running with healthy diet but still I did not notice any improvement in my erection and my testis are also loose Nd hanging .And I got week erection max time for some time .Is this the indication of low testosterone?
I have more sex feelings, I can't control them I am going near prostatitis and after that I am feeling very guilty and feeling sad. And I take at least 2 days to be normal. How to remove interest from sex.
I walk a lot in a day, still my diabetes is slight higher than normal. Provide me a valuable suggestion.
I am 24 years old and I get headache very often. I just wanted to know if it is because my eyes, as I wear glasses. -2 and -2.5.
I do not know why sometimes I get scared while sleeping and start screaming. Is there any reason. This is happening from many years. And I do not like any sounds also. It irritates. If people ask me questions it irritates me. I do not like even eating food also.
I feel very horny that I have to masturbate daily. Do masturbating daily will effect in future? Sometime I did not even get satisfaction from masturbate. What should I do?
I have an allergy situation. If I don't take months LC tablet during the day, I get severe cough and breathlessness. I have been taking the tablet since the past 10 years. Is it ok or is there a permanent cure for this?
Requested sir I having one disease I am 17 years old. The sperms will leaked out in after sleeping please help me.
I am a 21 year old boy. I have trembling in my stomach from yesterday night. I have mild fever and loose motion also I feel dizzy. Pls suggest me something.
Hi my age is 14 yrs, female, suddenly I show my trought is swelling, and feeling some pain, what should I do?
Hi doctor. I am 23 year old I have digestive problem & everyday during morning while gargling some yellow liquid type vomiting I used to get. please help me some solution.
Hi, today I consulted with doctor n suggested me to have come-50 n Melmet-500. We are planning for Children. I do have Pcod in both ovaries with centimeter follicles. What are the benefits and side effects of come-50?
My father is 74 years old & had an angioplasty 14 years back. He was on storvas 20 mg (atorvastat) since then, but from last 3 months he has left taking tablets for the reason of constipation. And he is not ready to consult a doctor, please advise for an alternative.
Are you suffering from piles and are looking for an effective and natural treatment measure? You can now opt for an Ayurvedic treatment of piles, which is an effective and an all-natural remedy. Piles or hemorrhoids refer to the swelling inside or near the bottom of your rectum, which contains enlarged blood vessels. The cause of piles is associated with increased pressure in the blood vessels near your anus.
Here are some top Ayurvedic ways for treating piles:
- Avoid a sedentary lifestyle: Sitting in the same posture for long hours without any movement can lead to piles. The lack of physical activity is a common cause of piles in modern day. Hence, it is important for you to work out, stay fit, and active. You must exercise every day strictly for treating and preventing piles.
- Avoid food items which are difficult to digest: Piles develop because of an increased pressure on the walls of the rectum. So eat light food, which is easy to digest and eliminate as stool. You should add a lot of fruits and vegetables to your regular diet.
- Consume food items which improve your digestion: In case of a weak digestive system, you should add probiotic rich food to your diet. You can also take probiotic supplements which enhance your digestion, soften your stools, and exert less pressure on your rectum walls.
- Have a detox drink daily: Prepare a mixture of ginger, fresh mint, lemon juice, and honey and drink it. This improves your digestion and treats piles. Add food items such as mango seeds, onion, radish, wheat, rice, turnip, sesame seeds, bitter gourd, papaya, and other fiber rich stuff to your diet.
- Increase your water intake: Dehydration causes the stool to turn hard, making bowel movements difficult. So drink a lot of water for enabling the stool to pass easily.
- Dried figs: Soak dried figs in warm water and consume them in the morning. This is very effective in curing piles.
You can prevent piles or hemorrhoids from affecting you by taking some simple steps.
- Drinking sufficient water and eating fiber-rich food is the key.
- Also drink castor oil mixed with milk, which makes your stool soft, and helps it pass easily. It also reduces the pressure on your rectum walls and muscles.
- Massaging your abdomen using marjoram oil and rosemary oil is quite effective.
To know more about the best Ayurvedic remedies, which are ideal for treating your condition and diagnosing the specific symptoms or problems you are facing, consult an Ayurvedic practitioner.