Find numerous Nephrologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Nephrologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Nephrologists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Kidney Disease
Treatment of Frequent Urination Problems
Kidney Dialysis Treatment
Treatment of Fluid Retention
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Kidney Failure
Treatment of Kidney Diseases
Treatment of Nephrotic Syndrome
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment of Nephropathy
Treatment of Nephrolithiasis
Treatment of Nephronophthisis
Treatment of Bartter Syndrome
Treatment of Renal Agenesis
Treatment of Alport Syndrome
Submit a review for Dr. Venu Madhav ReddyYour feedback matters!
Wet and somewhat burning sensation long after urination, frequent urination and weakness following it. This happens after abt every fortnight.
I am 39 Years old male, Last time when I tested my Urine there was a Trace of Alubumin, What should I do?
Sir/ mam I have kidney stone I have purchased homeopathic syrup calculi calculi pls help me that how should I take it I mean how many doses in a day and how I mean with water or pure.
8 months before I went through kidney surgery for removal of stone. Size was 9mm. But still I am suffering from mild post operation pain. Is it serious or it happens after operation. What is the cure of this. Kindly guide me.
Hi, i am going to marry a man who have done kidney transplantation 10 years back. He got kidney from his mother. Is there any further transplantation will be needed after some years? or any probs in future? his hip is very wide. Why this?
My mother 90 years old has recently developed Dementia as she forgets what was discussed a few minutes ago. However, she remembers old time stories and happenings of the family. She has medicines for hypertension, heart palpitation and sleeping pills of .5 potency. She doesn't get sleep with this medicine too. Her control over the bladder has also reduced specially at night.
Heavy pain or burn during urination and stomach Problems like food digesting very late and feeling weakness always.
Previously I am suffering from stone pain . Now in current checkup I have not found stone in my kidney . But continuously it pain in my left kidney if I do heavy work or I sit on one single place for 2-3 hours.
Hi My urine is always yellow colour from last five years and also I'm suffering from cold from last five years. Please give me solution for this.
Hello Sir/Madam My father's creatinine level 5.2,Urea is 135, potassium is 5.4. But H. B. Is 6.4. I want to know the blood level is very low and urgent basis any blood transfusion or any blood increase injection required or we wait for some time for increasing the level. Thanks
I am a 30 year old male suffering form kidney stone for last 5 years use homeopathic medicine after that 2 small size stone come out through urine and stone size 7mm is inside causing pain. What should I do.?
I Had a Stone's in kidney I had known this by consulting doctor, that is a year back. Doctor told me that Stone's are too small that can be cured by Medicine, I used Medicine for few months, But again I'm getting now pain in my stomach, is that due to change in food, or Should I use that Medicine for life long, When I used doctor prescribed Medicine I had no pain after along time I feel pain, Should I change my diet or should I drink more juices for Summer temperature.
My age is 39 (Male), I have CKD S.Creatinine 2.55 and Urea 90, I am on diet control since Nov 2013 and in doctors touch since then. Please advice to control Urea. Urea 17.11.13-75 and 01.02.15-91 Creatinine 17.11.13-2.55 and 1.2.15-2.55
Sir I have urinary bladder infection what I do. Its paining and please suggested me some tablet. Our doctor said you go for ultrasound. It normal now but paining so please suggested.
Are you suffering from kidney stones and looking for an effective, natural treatment? You should choose homeopathy, as it works well in treating kidney stones. A kidney stone is a hard, crystalline, mineral development in your kidneys or urinary tract. The condition is called nephrolithisis. Kidney stones occur due to a reduction in your urine volume, and because of the presence of excess stone-forming substance in your urine. Homeopathic treatment of kidney stones does not involve any side effects, and various homeopathic medicines are used as a part of the treatment. Some of them are as follows:
- Benzoic acid
- Benzoic acid is prescribed in case of nephritic colic.
- Offensive urinary symptoms are experienced. The urine is usually deep red with strong and foul odor.
- The urine may alternatively be thick, and clear.
- Argentinum nit
- This homeopathic medicine is used for treating kidney stones, which develop because of kidney congestion.
- Dull backache and ache in the bladder are experienced, along with dark urine, containing deposits of uric acid and blood.
- A patient experiences an increased urge for urination, but a very small amount of urine is passed at once.
- A burning sensation while passing urine is indicated along with swelling of the urethra.
- This homeopathic medicine is used during the paroxysms of renal colic. Extreme pain and excitement are indicated.
- The pain may be cutting in nature, and it shoots in various directions, affecting your limbs and different parts of the body.
- There is an increased urge to urinate, and an aversion to fluids is developed by a patient in spite of feeling thirsty.
- This is another effective homeopathic remedy used for treating kidney stones, when the patient experiences a shooting pain radiating from a certain point and he or she becomes unable to move because of the pain.
- Also there is a darting pain experienced in the ureter, extending down to your legs.
- There is an indication of the development of little pinheads in the pelvis that starts growing down your bladder.
You must consult a licensed homeopathic practitioner before taking homeopathic medicines for the treatment of kidney stones. A doctor will suggest you the best homeopathic medicines based on the symptoms you experience and the severity of the condition.