Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Venu JYour feedback matters!
I am 25 year male having problem of bad breath when I speak. This problem is there for many years. I have seen some whitish bacteria kind thing in my tongue. So to control this I used to keep drinking water to suppress it else my tongue will dry soon and bad smell comes while speaking. Do not know how to prevent bad breath. I brush twice a day and I do not smoke.
There is always some kind of bad smell coming from my mouth even after brushing for the last one year. Should I change my toothpaste (currently using sensodine) or do something else. *I DON'T have sensitivity.
Once in every month or two I get ulcers in my mouth I don't know if it's a symptom of some disease or what.
I have been suffering mouth ulcers since 5 years, on pregnancy and delivery period it doesn't appear on me but now it is worsening than ever I tried saltwater to get rid of this but it increased and bad pain can't even drink water, eating dates helps me to reduce pain, it appears white color, rounded after few days it gets bigger like bindi, please help me, reply me fast as you can doctor.
Sir mujhe oral sub mucous fibrosis ho gaya he .Two finger mouth open hota he .mirch NAHI kha pata Hoon. Mouth ulcer BHI ho jate he. Tobacco chewing karta Tha par ab chod Diya he .Pls kuch medicine suggest kijiye jisse Meri mouth opening sahi he jaye.
I have face a problem pyria in my teeth. please give me information about it how to remove it.& suggest any teeth gel.
I have teeth problem. There is many cabitise in my teeth and one my teeth has broken. How can I clean my teeth?
Hello Doctor, Although I dont like to chew all d time BT I have to coz m having problem of too much saliva dat also very thick difficult to swallow. Excess amount of saliva production it's nt normal wd me. I really want get ride of this problem n want to stop chewing gum all d time. While swallowing saliva I have a difficult in throat. Can you please suggest me how to get relief from this problem. Thank u.
Sir is teeth bleaching safe? Also give the charges for it. If not safe then suggest for other options with charges. Suggest charges for ceramic root canal treatment. I have fluorosis problem. Thanks N Regards Sujay.
Dear sir I have pain in my teeth from 7days. I can't eat any hot and cold items. Kindly suggest what should I do.
Hi Doctor, I am facing tongue infection from last 1 year and its very painful so please suggest me any medicine?
Gum problem when i m drinking the cold and hot any thing a huge sensitivity in my all teeth and pain goes to brain left side and right side. What should i do kindly guide me.?
Cavities and bad teeth are the most common complain of children around the world. It is never too early to start inculcating good dental habits in your child. You can begin even before your child has his or her first set of teeth. Begin by being a good example and taking care of your own teeth. Along with that, here are a few dental tips to keep a bright smile on your child's face.
- Get a dental check up: Your child's first visit to the dentists should be when he is she is around a year old. Even if your little one only has two teeth by this time, the dentist will be able to take a look at how the child's teeth are developing. The first dental visit should be followed by regular checkups.
- Check your water: Your child needs water with fluoride in it. This protects the teeth. Bottled water usually does not contain fluoride and hence should not be used to make the baby's formula or given to the baby. Additionally, ensure that the baby's mouth is cleaned of all milk residues, etc. before he or she goes to sleep.
- Brush teeth: Once your child has his first set of teeth, it is time to teach him how to brush them. Ideally, teeth should be brushed twice a day for two minutes each. Use a soft bristled toothbrush for your baby with a smear of fluoridated toothpaste. Brushing your teeth with your child will give them an example to follow and make it easier for them to learn how to brush their teeth. You may introduce your child to flossing once they are 6 years old.
- Avoid sugar: Candy and chocolate is the leading cause of cavities in children. Sugar releases acid that takes up to half an hour to be cleaned by saliva. Thus, frequent sugary snacks can leave your child's mouth acidic for longer and make it more susceptible to cavities and tooth decay.
- Meal times: Maintaining regular mealtimes not only gives your baby a healthy lifestyle, but also affects their dental health. Instead of letting your child sip out of a sipper cup throughout the day, encourage him to drink a glass of juice in one sitting. Juice contains sugar and hence this has a similar effect to snacking in the day. When using a sipper cup also pay attention to the back of your child's upper front teeth. Since the sipper cup positions itself behind these teeth, this may be the first to show signs of tooth decay.