Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gastroenterologists in India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Venu
Submit a review for Dr. VenuYour feedback matters!
Hello sir, I have one critical problem. When I am going to latrine that time bleeding the bled with latrine please tel me how can I stop this problem.
Is there any permanent solution to gerd (gastro esophageal reflux disease) in ayurveda. My symptoms are Heavy abdominal pain Narrowing of throat Heavy back pain 5 to 6 times motions in a day Please suggest me permanent solution.
Hello Docs, I facing an issue for last 15 days. I am having a lot of gas and I don't feel hungry. And for Last 15 days I am doing a night shift. I don't know what's wrong may be it's because of gas what should I do please suggest me.
I am suffering of anus pain which is very light in fact .But sometimes I feel it should not be .I have taken treatment in 2010 October when it was bleeding seriously .After that it has pained me twice only and very rarely bleed.I want an expert Doctor to consult regarding this. Kindly suggest me to contact an expert one
I am 51 years old and recently in the month of october, I was operated for crohnic pancreatic problem, but after that now I urinate a white fuild and feel like vomiting also there is a pain in my stomach, what shall I do. What may be the problem?
I am 32 years M. Had lower back and left abdomen pain .with doubt of stone done usg and found left kidney swelling but no stone traced. Dr. told that due to small size stone may be moved out of kidney or bladder. Swelling is due to it. Still after 4 days when painkiller effect goes mild pain come. Is it normal. Today done KFT test . All parameter including creatinine, uric acid are normal. Only electrolytes are slightly high or low. Should continue painkiller or any other test.
I have constipation since last 4 - 5 years. I also suffers with gas trouble also. Have taken allopathic ayurvedic treatment. But not found any result.
Bladder is an organ of the lower abdomen which stores urine. Though it is a problem common to both men and women, women are two times more prone to be affected than men.
The following are some of the causes that give rise to bladder pain.
- Bacterial infection or urinary tract infection is one of the common causes of bladder pain. Women are more likely to encounter uninary tract infection. It occurs if bacteria sneak in through the urethra leading to develop an infection in the urinary tract, which in turn affects the urinary bladder.
- Sometimes bladder stones can also give rise to bladder pain.
- Painful Bladder Syndrome is yet another cause, wherein your bladder holds pee after your kidneys have filtered it but before you pee it out. This condition causes pain and pressure below your belly button, causing pain in the bladder.
- Chronic pelvic pain is pain in the area below your bellybutton and between your hips that lasts six months or longer. There are multiple causes for such pain.
- Bladder cancer in occasional cases can cause pain, otherwise usually it is painless with blood in the urine.
- Urethral stricture is another cause of bladder pain. Men are likely to be more affected by this condition. In this case, the urethra becomes inflamed and narrow creating difficulties to pass urine.
- Yeast infection also known as, Candidiasis is another cause of bladder pain.
Bladder pain can vary from being mild to severe. But, no matter what the degree of pain is, it requires serious medical attention. It is highly recommended that if you are suffering from bladder pain you must consult and seek a doctor's advice right from the beginning.