Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Venketesh ReddyYour feedback matters!
1) Fruits and Vegetables - Sadly, most people these days don't eat fruits and vegetables. And ultimately, they have to rely on makeup to look radiant and beautiful. But you can look prettier from within. Just make sure that you eat at least two servings of fruit every day! Have a plate of veggies and green leafy stuffs as well. They will protect the skin from cellular damage caused free radicals.
2) Vitamin C - This vitamin has skin nourishing capacities. That's the reason why you should choose it. Vitamin C is a super antioxidant and it not just rebuilds your immune system, it also ensures that your skin blemishes heal. So, make sure that you eat items like oranges, papaya, strawberries, blackcurrant, broccoli, guava, sweet potatoes and blueberries to give your skin a healthy glow from within.
3) Nuts - Vitamin E, essential fatty acids and proteins found in nuts are known for aiding your health and giving you clearer looking, glowing skin. So, go ahead and eat nuts, like almonds and walnuts. You can also try Vitamin E products like avocado, pine nuts and corn oils.
4) Fats - We know! You want to protect yourself from weight gain! But fat, especially the good ones can help in keeping your skin smoother, healthier and better. That's the reason why you should choose to eat fishes, nuts and seeds, they provide you with essential fatty acids.
If you have any more questions related to skincare, click on consult privately to ask me.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
I want to get the glow on my face and want chubby cheeks since my cheeks have depression what should I do.
I am fair till age 12 after that I used to play in hot sun now my age is 17 my skin became too dark. People's say you will regain your colour as you grow on. Are they correct? If not what can I do to regain my original colour.
Hi doctor. I am 21 year old male and have a black spot on toenail. I didn't visit any doctor yet. I don't know why the spot comes in my nail. It appeared on a morning before 2 weeks. What's the reason of the black spot?
How to get rid of anal fissure problem. It's happening since a year. Sometimes it will go off and again it will occur.
Winter weather is not fun for skin. Cold weather and low humidity levels result in dry air. Without immediate care, dry skin can lead to cracking and bleeding, and harsh winter wind makes the problem worse.
Best Skin Care Tips For Winter Season
1. Hot showers and baths always feel good in the winter
2. Keep a moisturizer bottle near the bathtub, shower stall, and at every sink and use liberally every time you wash.
3. Get used to wearing gloves and scarves to protect skin from cold winds.
4. Heating systems dry out the air, so consider installing a humidifier in your home.
5. Eating foods high in water content can help hydrate your skin from the inside out.
6. Homemade hydrating masks can provide needed moisture during the winter months.