Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Madam I have holes on my face it looking very bad while girls are seeing me ,so please how I came remove such holes on my face.
I'm really fed up of my acne which becomes a part my skin lol. I'm 25 years old and hv been suffering from the chronic acne disease. Now i've scars. Lots of scars. From home remedies to dermatologists. I've tried everything. Nothing did help. Please advise!
These days I noticed that my skin is getting dry and wrinkles also. I am 25 year old unmarried woman. Please do let me know how to get out of this. I feel like I am looking aged now.
I have fungus in my right hand thumb nail I have try so many Medicine's like constant tube but I could not get any relief please let me know what should I do?
I am losing my hair at a very high rate. there are some patches where no hairs are also there. What to do?
I am 26 year old and I have pimples from last many yrs on my face. I use cetaphil lotion for that but still there are one or two pimples on my face.
Its abt Psoriasis Wht is the cause and remedy for it Wht are the foods / habits to be avoided Wht type of treatment to be taken like Siddha,Ayurvedha,unani etc
Sir mere face PR achne or pimple ate rhte hai mai kya kro or use skractch krne se gaddhhe ho gye please sir koi cream ya gel bataye.
I am 23 years old and I have dandruff patches on my scalp and body from last seven years. What should I do.
I am a 34 year old woman and I am suffering from female alopecia from the age I was 20. Is there any treatment to regain lost hair growth.
Sunburns are caused due to long stretches of exposure to the sun. People living in tropical countries are more prone to sunburns. The harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun can lead to skin pigmentation that if not treated, can become a permanent skin condition. The worst aspect of sun tanning is that it keeps piling on your skin layer after layer. It is therefore absolutely essential to cover the skin of your face and arms while venturing outdoors.
Medications are effective in certain cases, but in some other cases, the afflicted person's skin is so sensitive that medicated ointments fail to show improvement. Ayurvedic home remedies can be put to use to avoid alarming side effects.
Sunburns are characterized by the following symptoms:
- The affected area is usually hotter than other parts of your skin
- A stinging and itching sensation may develop
- Red and pink patches may be seen on your face and arms or around the neck
- Acute sunburn can even make a person suffer from fevers and fatigue
These Ayurvedic ways can be followed at home to treat sunburns:
- Use black tea to cure sun rashes and sunburns: Refrigerate some black tea if possible. This cold beverage must be applied to the areas that have been harshly affected by the ultraviolet rays of the sun. Applying black tea on your skin multiple times in a day can repair the damage already done.
- Coconut oil is a great way to remove sun tan: Coconut oil has been held in high esteem since ages. It is known for its ability to cure rashes. One must use coconut oil on the red patches every night before going to bed.
- Aloe vera gel can do wonders with your affected skin: Instead of using creams that contain aloe vera; one should use aloe vera gel by extracting it directly from the plant. Aloe vera can heal the burns and can also soothe the burning sensation.
- Cucumber in combination with lemon juice can remedy sunburns: Lemon juice has acidic effects that helps in lightening sun tan. When this juice is used with cucumber paste, the latter cools down an irritated skin area and rejuvenates it from within. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.