Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. VenkateshYour feedback matters!
Hi, I get pain in my knees whenever I sit folding the knees, same case is with my fingers. I am 30 yrs old height- 5.1" and weight is - 47 kg. Is it arthritis and how can I get rid of this problem. There are frequent changes also in my mood. Unwanted thoughts come in mind. I am unable to concentrate on anything. What can be the possible solution ( in ayurved, home or meditation) for all these problems
Hi I am Babu 25 years old, I have back pain since 3 years is that any problem causes in future. Please let me know.
I am 24 years old man and I have allergy on my leg. Only on my leg and sometimes it becomes worst by swelling. I used many English medicines but no proper cure. Can you suggest any ayurvedic medicines?
Am suffering from back ache of left side below from neck and entire left hand will pain due to that. And I have thyroid problem also.
Sir, my mother is 52 yr. Old. She has pain and swelling in left knee of leg since 4 to 5 months. We consulted doctors. But problem exist till now. Please consult what should be done and how it cures. I will be highly obliged to you.
Hi I am suffering from lower back pain since last 6 years. I can feel it every time & it disturb me any time. Please help me. I belongs to poor family so tell no easy tips.
What preventive measure a person should take who is suffering rheumatoid arthritis in terms of food, exercise & so on.
Spinal cord is a very important part of your body as it renders support to your body. It also gives your body a good posture and thus maintaining a healthy spine is very essential. An unfit spinal cord can lead to various complicated problems.
The following are 5 must do exercises in order to maintain a healthy spine:
- Exercising your core muscles can help you to maintain a fit spine. Your core muscles refer to the muscles of your lower back and your abdominal muscles. These muscles give support to your spine. So exercising them can give you a healthy spine.
- Walking regularly can also give you a healthy spine. It is suitable for people of all age groups. Daily walking can help you to recover from various spinal illnesses as well such as spinal stenosis.
- Swimming is also a good exercise for maintaing a fit spinal cord. Swimming helps to exercise all back muscles and thus, gives you a healthy spinal cord.
- Lying down straight with your face down on an even and firm surface for about twenty minutes can help you to get a healthy spine and also a good body posture.
- Cycling can also help you achieve a healthy spine. While cycling, all your back muscles and the muscles of the lower part of your body are engaged in physical activity. If the muscles of your lower back are strong, then it can help you to keep your spine fit.
Other than these exercises, stretching your limbs and other stretching exercises are also beneficial for a healthy spine. But it is highly recommended for you to consult a doctor before doing any exercise in order to be guided in the proper manner and avoid further complications.
Dear sir, I have pain in my ankle. I had been studying the whole month and just sitting on the bench so it is not because I am not working or using my legs too much or walking. It's in the centre in the left foot. Can you please tell me why is it and recommend me a medicine too if I need to take. Thank you!
I have suffering from psyrosis. Am so worried please tell me suitable answer. And also knee problem.
Iam 45 Years old doing mostly desk Job operating computer most of the time, and recently I developed a backache since 7 days and I would like to know what should be done to relieve the pain.
Sir i am 22 yrs of age. I had traveled about 200 kms and went through safe sex on monday last week. After three days I was suffered from high fever and was unable to sit as there is a heavy backbone pain. Symptoms are as follows: blunt throat, high fever, heavy backpain. I am pleased to hear a best advice from you sir.
I am 25 years old and male and have backache for last 2 months what should I do please help me and give some advice related to this problem by which we take some relief.
Hi sir/mam, When I coming from office I feel very tired. Came to my room and immediately went to sleep .My work is on computer for 10 hrs. So back pain also. Wt can I do?
I am 43 year old. Since last one month feeling numbness in the left hand elbow, baby finger, ring finger and left feet area. My Bp, sugar & tmt test normal. Please advice.
Shoulder problems usually happen because of internal problems or external trauma. People who are into any form of manual labour, pick up a lot of heavy things regularly or play sports experience shoulder pain at some point of time or other. Shoulder pain can be detected by physical examination, mri, x-ray, ultrasound and medical history.
The most common types of shoulder problems are arthritis, fracture, dislocation, frozen shoulder, rotator cuff tear, and rotator cuff disease. Cures for the different shoulder pains are different. Follow these simple ways to help you manage the pain.
1. Rest the hurtful shoulder: you need to take ample rest. Using the arm which is affected is not a good idea and needs to be avoided. If your job involves manual labour, it is advised that you stay at home to rest.
2. Ice pack healing: applying ice pack on the wound is also advised around 3-4 times in a day. This varies as per the kind of shoulder pain, so doctor's advice must be followed.
3. Be consistent with exercise: depending upon the source of pain, physiotherapist will advise certain sets of shoulder exercises. It is very important that they should be performed diligently for fast recovery.
4. Support it well: wearing a sling is extremely important and should not be taken lightly at any point of time. A good support will ensure there is no mislocation and faster recovery.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on consult.