Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. VenkateshYour feedback matters!
I have a 7 year old daughter who is very weak. She often fall sick every now and then. But recently I noticed that her heart beat is very very fast. Much much faster than normal. Can you please tell the reason behind it and suggest the solution for this?
I think I have a heart problem because I feel some palpitation during evening for an about 2-3 hours daily when I am in rest, I am from Srinagar Jammu and Kashmir here is cold very season and it is some kind of playing drum beat in my chest. Hope you will answer me soon Thanks.
HI, This is for my mother, and she is 45 years old. She is having pain and swelling in the whole body since a year due to which she is having difficulty in performing her daily routine work. We did a whole body checkup for her and in the report we found the following mentioned results: TSH 6.21 cholesterol LDL 103 A/G 1.28 PCV 35.0 MCHC 34.6 MPV 12.3 Lymphocytes 45 please suggest some treatment if required I can share the reports.
My mother age 40 and she is a heart patient. She has pain in her left arm right now. What to do? Please help.
How to control sugar and cholesterol. And why do sugar fluctuate in the body. And how to take care of it .and come over with it. Please advise. Am 28 years old and weight approx 100 kg and 5.11 height.
I am 23 year old, I have sometimes BP problems and sometimes feel uneasy in breathing. I vomit 2- 3 times in a single day. What should I do.
Dear doctor my sister is 37 years married. She is suffering from high BP ,plz suggest home made remedies for her.
Its my 5th month of pregnancy and I am having severe hip pain and at times it gets blocked. Please give me suggestion regarding this problem.
I suddenly feel pain in my heart, it occurs in every 2 months. Please suggest me what can I do to relief from this pain?
Commonly people believe that you can understand your blood pressure is high if you are feeling dizzy suddenly or you are not able to sleep at night. Also sweating profusely is often related to having hypertension. But, to be honest, hypertension usually does not have any symptoms, which might help you get alert and take action to control it. This actually imposes a great threat to your well-being as you do not understand if you have hypertension. It is extremely important for you to keep checking your blood pressure level in order to avoid developing hypertension and hence developing a risk to your heart.
Although there aren't any major or very noticeable symptoms, here is a list of some rare symptoms which you can follow:
1. Headaches: If you are suffering from dull headaches almost regularly, it might be because you blood pressure has increased. The headaches can be a dull buzz or a severe migraine like ache. Keep monitoring your headaches and consult your doctor as soon as possible.
2. Dizziness: You might suddenly feel dizzy or you might feel you are about to pass out if your blood pressure increases. Make sure you refer to a doctor as soon as something like this happens.
3. Nosebleeds: A sudden occurrence of nosebleed might also be a symptom of a sudden increase in your blood pressure.
4. Severe anxiety: Severe anxiety or a panic attack is often referred to as a symptom of hypertension. If you have a sudden panic attack with no apparent reason, it may be because your blood pressure has suddenly risen.
5. Shortness of breath: High blood pressure may often cause a shortness of breath. You might experience it during various every day activity like walking, climbing stairs, etc.
6. Nausea: A sudden increase in blood pressure might make you feel nauseous. You might even vomit when this happens. Make sure you consult your doctor if this happens.
Whenever I have some kind of anxiety or fear, I can't sleep properly in night, whenever I try to Sleep, my heart wakes me up, it starts to beat faster?
She has very low levels of Vitamin D3 at 8.4 ng. Ml and D12 at 92 pmol/L, please advise what level of dosages to take to reach optimal levels and for how many days?
My chest is paining from 2 -3 days which increases while coughing. Up down in fever also occurs. Please suggest any cure.
Dear sir I am Krishna 24 years old my weight was 82 kg. My weight was no change in last three years. Can I check my sugar, cholesterol level in my blood?
So what is the problem in young people?
Usually you people are very sensitive now days you can't come out from depressions in fact depression depress your entire system resulting in a syndrome. Which is almost untreatable.
You are leading a life full of fantasies unnatural diets a lot of narcotics and sleepless nights.
So do you really want to overcome of it?
You should because it will ruin your entire system
So what should you do.
1. Correct your diet. Cut off salt, intake fruits veggies, home baked items are best for you.
2. Do exercise routinely.
3. Through all those unnecessary things out of your life which make you sleepless of correct them.
4. Narcotics like cigarettes alcohol Gutka tobacco are very harmful.
5. Limit the use of electronics like phones laptops.
6. Take a good sleep and stay away from stress beat it before it lead you.