Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Venkatesh BsYour feedback matters!
Yesterday night I slept and today morning I woke up with my right foot upper side with pain. I am suffering with severe pain it is caused by the nerve. What should I do for it? Please suggest as soon as possible.
I am 36 years old male .My problem is when I sleep in the night I feel pain in my waist in the morning when I getup the pain has gone automatically 11 pm to 8 am sleeping time.
My friend having a severe back pain since 3 days. He can't able to sleep due to this, tried multiple home remedies. That can't works. What to do? Please help us.
I am a 32 year female having a 3.5 yrs old baby boy. I have pain in my ankle for 2 months. Now I am feeling problem in walking. What to do.?
, Age - 29, Weight: 95Kg, Height: 172cms. I am having Pain in Lower back from last few days. I have tried exercises and got some relief. Please suggest.
I am 54 years male. 5'10"/weight 72 kg, suffering from body ,joint, muscles pain. From 4-5 month I feel pain when I climb/declimb stairs or. Pain some time become normal. Bp 130/80 (taking amlovas40, 3 month average sugar 5. 90, uric acid -6.90 and RA factor positive (5.48) gathia bai test negative.in x ray both knee found ok. Doctor Ms. (ortho) (MCH) advised to take vitamin d2 tablet and feburic40 tablet for uric acid. Sir please some one help me whether any disease in bone, muscles or blood- v k mishra, 9251014830.
I am having pain in my knees and legs, I got my blood sugar and uric acid test, results ate 102 (fasting) 166 (after food) and uric acid - 7.4, please tell me what are the reasons and what should be done.
My mother is 40years old and her right leg knee cap was broken. Her knee cap is removed throutht surgery. Now she uses Walker BT she can't walk more than 10 meter.
I hv leukorrhea problem. Nd frm days I hv back ache. I hv consulted also they told that leukorrhea is related to backache. So it can be so ?what now I have to do in that case?
I am a 71 year old male. I get numbness & tingling sensation in my legs &soles after walking or standing for a few minutes. I am a diabetic since past 5 years.
I'm 67 yes. Diabetic, hypertensive, post cabg I fell pain in legs while sleeping in a c room. Taking regular medicines. Bp, sugar under control.
Every morning when I wake up, I have stiffness/pain in my knees. Hence, I don't feel like getting out of my bed. It's not there for the rest of the day.
I am 22 years old. I have hand pain doing biceps workout. I can't stretch the right hand doing daily exercise. But, no problem with left hand. Please suggest any solution for this.
I have pain in ankle, joints of leg. I get fever in regular intervals. I have hair loss problem also. What should i do to cure?
Computers, working stations, all work on table-tops and for add on watching TV in improper position, reading while sleeping and many other causes are there which are adding extra stiffness to the neck of human beings so pain in neck is increasing day by day. Collars are a fashion in corporate and soon these might be included into the official uniforms for everybody who works on computers. Why neck pain is like a breakout? Is it an era of Cervical Pain? What are the reasons for neck pain and is there any way to get rid of the pain in neck?
Neck pain, surely pain in the neck. This pain can be caused by many different spinal problems. Neck pain may be caused by the muscular stiffness in neck as well as in upper back on a simpler note and it might be due to the pinching of the nerve in cervical region. This might be cervical spondylosis or spondylitis too. Joints of the neck as well as of upper back can cause this problem.
Causes of Neck Pain
Neck pain can be caused due to many reasons, these reasons might be as simple as stiffness due to overwork or these might be some serious problems, even of the brain. Here is a basic list of the causes of the neck pain.
- Problems like dyssection in Carotid Artery (the artery carrying blood to the brain)
- Cornoray Arterial Disease’s reffered pain
- Cancer in head or neck region
- This might be a simple upper respiratory tract infection
- Herniation of the Spinal Disc
- Pinched Nerev
- Disc Buldge
- Spinal stenosis
- Stress – physical and emotional stresses
- Prolonged postures- sitting in one posture for hours, like watching a movie or reading a novel sitting in wrong posture.
So if you are avoiding your neck pain by just applying some silly-magical-refreshing-pain relieving creams, stop!! Go for a complete and proper diagnosis of the problem, because there might be nothing to worry about the pain or this might be a big issue.
Ayurvedic Medication and Herbs For Neck Pain
Ayurvedic medication and medicinal herbs are important in Ayurvedic treatment and it help in the long term eradication of any disease. The people rely on these ancient methods of treatment for the various health problems which have assumed its importance in the recent times. The diseases and their treatments are done with utmost care by the medicinal herbs under the garb of Ayurvedic treatments.
Fascinatingly the medications are brewed from natural herbs and plants. The Sagas of ancient India have regulated the dosage of the various medicines that features in the list of alternative therapies for Ayurvedic medication. The body first undergoes the cleansing mechanism before any treatment is applied on them.
Ayurveda is meant for different health problems and is effectively used for treating the conditions and getting the relief. Not only in India, where it is discovered, but also worldwide people are effectively getting the relief from this amazing therapy and gaining huge benefits from this natural relieving method.
There are many ayurvedic treatment methods which not only help in getting relief from neck and shoulder pain but also give you a substantial reduction in the pain of the cervical spondylosis. So why not just consult with an Ayurveda expert and get the right treatment for the right kind of help.
Spine surgery is conventionally performed as ‘open surgery’, which means the region being worked on is opened with a long entry point to permit the surgeon to view and access the area. Technical and scientific advances have permitted more back and neck conditions to be treated with a less obtrusive surgical technique. The minimal invasive spine surgery (MISS) does not include a long cut, and it prevents causing damage to the muscles around the spine. As a rule, this causes less pain after the surgery and a speedier and healthy recovery.
Spine surgery is normally suggested when non-surgical treatments like medicinal or exercise based methods have not helped in lessening the excruciating symptoms of your back problem. Moreover, surgery is just considered if your doctor can pinpoint the correct reason of your pain, for example, a herniated circle or spinal stenosis.
MISS is also called less obtrusive spine surgery. In these procedures, surgeons utilise particular instruments to get to the spine through little cuts. The surgery process is as follows:
- During the surgery, a little entry point is made and the tubular retractor is embedded through the skin.
- It is also inserted into the delicate tissues down to the spinal cord.
- This makes a passage to the little range where the problem exists in the spine.
- The tubular retractor holds the muscles open and is set up all through the surgery.
- The surgeon gets to the spine utilising the little instruments that fit through the focal point of the tubular retractor.
- Any bone or disk material that is expelled goes out from the retractor.
- Any gadgets needed for the fusion process, for example, screws or rods, are embedded through the retractor.
- A few surgeries require more than one retractor.
- Keeping in mind the end goal to see where to put the entry point and embed the retractor, the surgeon is guided by fluoroscopy.
- This strategy shows ongoing X-ray pictures of the patient's spine on a screen throughout the surgery.
- The surgeon additionally utilises a microscope to enlarge the view through the retractor.
- Towards the end of the procedure, the tubular retractor is expelled and the muscles come back to their original position.
- This restrains the muscle damage that is more ordinarily found in open surgeries.
It is very important to talk about these risks with your doctor before your surgery or procedure.
- Infection: Antibiotics are consistently given to the patient some time before, during, and regularly after the surgery to reduce the danger of infections.
- Bleeding: A specific measure of bleeding is normal; however, this is not commonly dangerous.
- Pain in the grafted area: Some patients will encounter surgical pain at the bone joint site.
- Recurring symptoms: A few patients may encounter a repeat of their side effects.
- Pseudarthrosis: Patients who tend to smoke are more prone to pseudarthrosis. This is a condition wherein there is insufficient bone formation. In case that this happens, a minor surgery may be required.
- Nerve damage: It is possible that the nerves or veins might be harmed during these operations. These complications are extremely uncommon.
- Blood clots: Another complication is blood clots in the legs. This poses a threat because these clots can break off and settle in the lungs. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.