Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Venkatesh Babu P NYour feedback matters!
Sir I have teeth gap in front teeth this is came from my father, I am struggling with this teeth gap I lose my confidence in every actions is there any chance to fill the gap or to destroy the gap please give me suggestions. Now iam 21 years old what should I do.
I have complete my Rct last week but after few days I am not able to open my mouth widely and I am not able to eat properly. please give me advice I took arthodec MR for three days.
Hello doctor I had tooth decay but it not started paining but can I know is there any way to reduce that please.
I have yellow on my teeth. By using teeth cleaning or teeth whitening it can be removed permanently. Is there any disadvantages by undergoing this treatment. Can you tell me how much money for treatment?
Dental health might come across as a rather innocuous problem, but there is no reason for us to take it lightly. Dental health often functions as the index to an overall good health and it is extremely crucial for one and all to maintain the utmost hygiene level. Your teeth are arguably one of the most susceptible parts of your body wherein the slightest neglect can result in substantial damage. Dental ailment pans across a variety of diseases which unless immediately arrested, can potentially inflict a lot of harm.
We all know about that dreaded toothache and it is not an experience that one would like reliving. Although dentists with their whole host of extractions, fillings and excisions often help in soothing those toothaches, for a more natural mode of healing and remedying dental disorders, one may turn to Ayurveda. Ayurveda regards healthy lifestyle practices like balanced and wise dietary choices and diligent brushing as the most fundamental requisite for maintaining your oral health.
Some of the advisable methods for upholding oral hygiene can be enlisted as follows:
- Dant Dhavani or Brushing: As an alternative to the new age bristle brushes, Ayurveda recommends the herbal chewing sticks for the purpose of brushing. As per Ayurveda, the effect is better in those sticks which have a bitter or an astringent taste. For this purpose, Neem, Licorice, Cutch, Arjuna, Milkweed or Fever Nut are best suited.
- Gargling with rock salt and mustard oil: For the upkeep of oral hygiene, it is a healthy practice to massage the gums with mustard oil and rock salt. One can gargle it off with warm water after leaving it for a span of five minutes. Persistent following of this method can bring considerable improvement to your oral hygiene. It is also a good way to mitigate the impacts of asthma and migraine.
- Jivha Lekhana or Tongue Scraping: Pure metal is endowed with a lot of health boosting properties. Thus, instead of stainless steel tongue cleaners, Ayurveda advocates the use of scrapers made of gold, silver or copper. This helps in battling bad odor and enhances your sense of taste.
I am suffering from yellow teeth that is fluoride. I want to remove fluoride from my teeth. What can I do and how to whitening my teeth.?
Hello sir /mam I have gaps in between my teeth n my upper teeth are also in front. So can we get over this things?
hi i am (55Y/M) wt. 58 kg as per thyrocare report dt. 18.02.2015 average blood glucose 131 mean patelet volume 13.02 apo b/a1 1.00 lipase 54.5 tc/hdl cholesterol ratio 5.2 alkaline phosphate 148.7 bilirubin-direct 0.21 lipoprotein (lpa) 115 25-oh vitamin d (total) 17.26 vitamin b-12 1676 problem- body is not feeling energetic and always weakness, dry mouth on speech since last 03 years. Kindly advice for medicine and care.
I loke brushing my teeth. I brush for nearly 10 minutes. Is it good to do so? I usually use patanjali dant kanti toothpaste. One of my friends told that you should not brush for more than two minutes because it might lead to removal of something called "enamel" Please assist!
He just had 6 dental cavity fillings in his mouth. Ever since, from next day onwards, he has been having continuous headache in his central head region. Although he hasn't had any pain in the jaw or ear area. Can this be because of this cavity fillings? My doubts are based on the fact that this procedure was carried out by a newly opened dental clinic in the area, and also before going with the procedure, the dentist didn't take any x-rays to gauge the depth of cavities.
I have tooth problem since 2 weeks doctor suggest me remove damaged tooth if I do it there is effect eyes or not gibe me answer what I have to do.
I am 30 years old. When I am eating any hot and cold things I feel pain in my teeth. I used sensodine tooth paste but problem is still continue.
She is approx 58 years old and she is unable to eat hard foods due to her damaged teeth. I want to replace her teeth. Suggest me what should I be done?
2) Oral hygiene techniques, including tooth brushing, flossing, diet modification, use of antimicrobial mouth rinses and topical fluorides are initiated, reviewed, and used by all patients.
3) Patients with poor dental status who have demonstrated little interest or ability to improve their oral hygiene must be advised to have their teeth extracted and dentures made.
4) Retained roots and fully impacted teeth without clinical or radiological symptoms are left in place. Implants with a probing depth greater than 7 mm must be explanted.
5) A significant correlation between dental foci and the incidence of Acute GVHD was found although this was also recorded in patients who underwent dental treatment.
(As per a. B. Melkos et al published in journal of Clinical Oral Invest (2003))