Find numerous Alternative Medicine Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Bach Flower Aroma Therapy
Submit a review for Dr. Venkatesan ReddyYour feedback matters!
I have a question, my brother recently recovered from dengue fever. Its been around 15 days over from the date of discharge. The platelet counts were dropped to 7000. Now its been increased to 170000. But my brother has an habit of smoking and consuming alcohol. He has started after 3 days of getting discharged. I am asking him to quit all these things for atleast some days. So that his body can recover to normal. But he is not taking my words. Please anyone can suggest me what may be the impact of consuming alcohol and smoking on his body at this point of time?
I have pimple and acne problem, on my face, at back of the body and also on my head. Please help me. What should I do to minimise it's effect.
Lybrate | Dr. Jayanth P speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
I am male and 16 year old I have suffered from head pain since last night please tell me what to do I have suffered from head pain since last night please tell me what to do.
Iam 39 years old male. I am using Thyronorm 50mcg tab. Iam suffering from dandruff and I have lot of hair fall and may hair become thin. I request your kind advice for remedial of the above.
My hair is going grey and I am loosing them very rapidly. I do have dandruff problem and I use himalayas Anti dandruff shampoo. I also use coconut oil oil n my hair. But still no improvement. What should I do?
How I have been prevent my trouble to acne fir clean skin I disappointed by my black skin so please giva me a advice for clean skin.
How to stop the bubbles forming on the face and back due to the sweating. And how to reduce sweating? There will be a lot of irritation feel g on the back when I go back in to the sun light. Is there any solution for reducing the itching caused by thar problem?
My daughter who is just 5 months old is getting nasty dandruff in her hair. Can you prescribe anything which could be of help?
What you must know about body ache
Affecting your entire body, body ache is usually an indicator of a condition that requires your attention for the pain to stop or a reaction of your body's immune system to an infection. Understanding the symptoms and the cause of the pain is the first step towards getting the right treatment for your problem.
The causes of body ache can be any one of these:
- an increase in your body's lactic acid as a result of overused muscles (that you normally experience when you perform strenuous exercises) leads to body aches that are not severe but temporary in nature.
- temporary body aches can also occur if you suffer from flu caused by the influenza virus and other medical conditions like fever and viral infections, among others.
- a cause of body aches can be the presence of a serious condition such as Lyme disease or pneumonia that brings about major infection affecting your entire body.
- inflammation of body cells or damage to your body's nervous system in the form of chronic ailments like autoimmune diseases and psychiatric problems can also cause pains and aches to develop all over the body.
What can you do to manage it?
There are simple ways that you can employ to relieve your body aches based on the root cause and these are:
- if the cause of your body ache is the flu, the best way to alleviate your condition is to take a hot bath. The hot water works by eliminating the body pains you may be suffering from. Even a gentle massage can soothe the ache affecting your entire body.
- for body aches that are caused due to overused muscle, you need to apply ice packs for 2-3 weeks on the affected area to bring down the inflammation. Even the application of a heating pad can help in relieving body aches brought on by muscle soreness.
- shoulder and neck pains can be easily prevented by performing simple exercises from time to time such as shoulder shrugs or head turns. Also, the practice of using wrist and forearm rests can reduce your chances of getting shoulder and neck aches.
- reducing your stress levels can also help in effectively lowering the instances of body ache. From sleeping on time to meditating for about 20 minutes a day can help in lowering stress.
In case, you do not get relief from any of the suggested ways, you need to consult a qualified doctor who will guide you on the right treatment course.