Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. VenkatesanYour feedback matters!
I qm suffering for back pain heavily how can I relief from that it's paining in sleeping and doing work also. Is there any solution to recover that one.
I am 36 years old male .My problem is when I sleep in the night I feel pain in my waist in the morning when I getup the pain has gone automatically 11 pm to 8 am sleeping time.
I have pain in my joints, specially below waist and pain in fingers. Please suggest, what should be done.
I have pain in middle of my back. I am working 10 hours sitting job. Please suggest what should I dot to get relief.
Back problem since an accident met around 5-6 months ago (while going to bathroom leg slept over sleepy surface) already consulted to doctors & undergoing the treatment including medication and physiotherapy, but hardly any improvement in the back pain, it feels like some kind of a heavy load has been put on the shoulder and feels very difficult to move right leg, is there any kind of suggestion for the treatment to undergo for instant relief or can you suggest any kind of symptoms looking into the problem and provide the necessary solution, please guide.
I am 24, I have severe lower back pain and severe lower leg ache daily since 7 years, it is intense when I wake up in mornings, so please give me some perfect and permanent solution to overcome these muscle weakness.
I am suffering from severe back pain from last 5-6 days and times t hurts more when I wake up? Pls help.
Knee pain commonly affects women over 50 years of age and could be because of any type of arthritis or Knee injury. Some of it comes with age but knowing how to protect your knees can make a big difference in the quality of life.
1) Knee problems can happen to anyone and one needs to respect any pain which arises in the knee especially after a fall or injury. The knee joint is vulnerable to injury and arthritis develops faster if the ligaments or the meniscus has been torn. Acknowledge the pain and seek help early before the damage sets in.
2) Avoid being overweight: Every extra kilo of body weight exerts five kilos worth of stress on our knees. This increases the daily wear and tear of the joint and sets in arthritis early. Reducing even couple of kilos off would be very kind on the knees. If you are overweight one must choose exercises that are gentle on the knees like stationary bike instead of an inclined treadmill, walking instead of running or jogging etc.
3) Follow rehab and enough rest after a knee injury: If you have had a knee injury, the rehabilitation may take many weeks. During this time, it is important to follow the instructions of your doctor and avoid all activities which cause knee pain. Otherwise, the pain may get chronic and worse with slight provocation. Many young athletic people return to their earlier routine of hectic gymming as soon as the pain subsides, but this can weaken the knee in the long run. One must allow proper healing at the knee joint which can be many weeks after the pain has gone.
4) Don't overdo it: Over straining or sudden increase in exercise can lead to knee problems. Endurance needs to be built slowly over a period of time and one must allow the ligaments to get used to the extra strain. If your knee is already hurting, avoid jerky and jumpy movements.
5) Good Shoes and supportive footwear help your knee by absorbing the extra strain. In general, platform heels are better than pencil heels and moderate heals are better than a six inch or a totally flat shoe. Investing in a good pair of shoes may eventually save you money by saving a knee replacement later on.