Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. VenkatasubramaniamYour feedback matters!
Sir actually when I study for morw than 3 hours continuously. My eyes get weaken. So is this serious or usual.
My eyes where paining from past three days. What should I do please advice me the best thing l can do?
I have ache on backside of eye as well as head. Also my eyesight is ok. What could be reason behind this ache?
I have red eye's from last one week. It is itching and paining to. I think it happened due to dust. Please proscribe m some medicine.
Last few days i am suffering from irritation in my right eye and sometimes from left eye. One month back my right eye was red for aweek and used one drop and I recovered from that . But this new problem of irritation is disturbing me.
Meri ankhoon mai problem hai. Agar kisi cheez ko identify karna hoga toh mujay usk leye nazdikh jana padta hai. Sir, I want to improve my eye light. please suggest me.
I have go to delhi 1 week and then I will come to home then my eyes red from last week so what I can do please help me.
I have eye problem an my both eye extremely on left side of eye lashes and eye puffing covered on every night please suggest me a good remedy or doctor. Thank you.
Hello doctor! i'm 46 years old male I want to dye my hair for the first time suggest me a natural hair dye recently I had a cataract surgery, so considering that suggest me a low chemical effect free dye. Thankyou!
I have red eyes over 5 days. What should I do? Is it only because of weather change or anything serious?
Did you know that your vision is responsible for around 80% of you sensory input? your eyes are among the most delicate organs in your body. Long work hours in front of the computer and long study hours results in tired and sometimes irritating eye conditions. But help isn't too far. Before you head to the doctor, you can head to your kitchen to look for solutions. There are several home remedies that you can try to not only improve your eyesight but also get rid of glasses and rebuild your vision! here's how you can do it:
1. Exercise: Just like any other body part, your eyes need exercise too. Blinking your eyes rapidly for 5 seconds helps moisturize it. Similarly, cupping your eyes with you palms for 4-5 minutes triggers acupuncture points that helps the eye to relax. There are specific exercises to reduce eye strain, improve blurred vision and enhance reading. Do these as per the specific problem you are facing.
2. Take a break: Follow the 10-10-10 rule when you are on the computer for extended hours. For every half hour of work, take a 10 min break to look at something n a distance at least 10 feet away for 10 seconds. These becomes tricky if you are studying or working in a fast paced environment and easily forget to take breaks. Set alarms that help you know the time so that you can actively plan your breaks. To enhance break time, try to look at greenery during your 10 sec break which helps the eyes relax better. Splash your eyes with cold water to give them a fresh feel.
3. Yoga: Yoga and meditation relaxes your body and mind. It is also a great way to relax your eyes as you get to close them and give them rest. When you close your eyes, you shut out a big chunk of sensory inputs helping your body go from an active reaction mode to a passive action mode.
4. Eat for your eyes: Make sure you add your weekly quota of vision enhancing food in you diet. Carrots which are rich in beta-carotene and vitamin a are great for the eyes. Similarly grapes and blueberries work great to improve your night vision. Green leafy veggies, garlic, shallots, eggs and onion all contribute in keeping your eyes healthy and strong. Cold water fish rich in DHA is an another great food that helps reduce dry eyes and muscular degeneration.
5. Change your lifestyle: Other than exercise and proper nutrients, you need to ensure you get a shut eye for six to eight hours every day to let your eyes fully rest and rejuvenate. As always drink 6 - 8 glasses of water. And don't forget to get regular eye check ups especially if you are a diabetic or have other health conditions that adversely affect your eyes.