Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Venkataramana RajuYour feedback matters!
My uncle is diabetic and transplanted his kidney recently, now what are the tips for maintaining rest of his life and what will be his selflife?
For the significant amount of post void urine 35 ml doctor suggested me veltam 0.4 tablet is this is relief my symptoms or not. And which is the best tablet for me veltam0. 4 or flomax or uroxatral and at my childhood 12 to 20 years I put into the pillows my penis and enjoy the sex feel at down of 6 pillows I will put my penis I rubbed and feel like sex. I dint know it is effect on my future on penis. Now I think that reason my penis is without erectile only 6 cm and when erectile only 12 cm and effect on enlarged prostate post void of urine I was scared about my sex future give me the best answer sir. And which medicines are best for the my urine problem and I want to increase my penis size long what are the medicines work the fast relief and no side effects tablets.
Sir I am suffering from kidney disease my creatine is 2.2 but I am feeling very much weakness and feel sluggish. Not getting interest in working etc I am taking ayurveda as well as allopathic but no respnse?
What to do for liver, kidney, intestinal detoxification? How to cure and where? Kindly refer if any person in Coimbatore.
I am 55 years old male and having urinal problem when I go for urinal that the ruin coming in burning and in left side of my stomach little pain last two days. What should I do?
I am suffering from kidney stone kindly suggest what precautions should I take to lower my stone level.
Sir, my anty (Mother in law) age - 32, when she passing the urine in morning there is little drops of blood coming after urine. It is being happening since last 1 month. She is feeling so tiredness in body, tiredness in legs and feeling dizziness etc. Request you to please guide me for her treatment.
A 12 mm stone is detected in my mother's kidney. What should she do to remove the stone from her kidney?
Sir my urine is looking yellowish since last 15 days. What is the reason. Please reply solution for it.
I am 24 years married female. Got married 19 April I am suffering from abdomen pain. From last two months .I had done my ultrasound urine culture urine routine n uriflowmetry also all are normal n I am having back pain a lot. Wat should I do I have taken so many painkillers also? Is that pcos?
Hi, I am 24 years old I had all test like HIV hsv vdrl hpv and many more, Mouth sore always, I quit smoking from last 4 months back, sexually active from last 5 years, kidney stones also got now taking treatment, what's the causes please help me.
Human urine is a useful tool for the diagnosis and detection of several health conditions. The color, smell and density of your urine can reveal a lot about the state of your health. Color, especially, is a strong determinant of many ailments or concerns.
Here is a list of the health conditions you might be suffering from, based on the color of your urine:
- Straw color to transparent yellow color: This urine color signifies that your body is healthy and perfectly hydrated. This should be the normal color of urine, which shows you are in good health.
- Transparent or clear: Transparent and extra clear urine indicates that you have drunk too much water, which leads to the transparent appearance. It happens due to overhydration.
- Dark yellow color: This shade of urine is considered normal, but it may indicate some amount of dehydration. You need to drink more water to eliminate the darker yellowish tinge from your urine.
- Honey color: Urine of honey color signifies dehydration and you must consume increased amounts of water.
- Pink or red color: Your urine may have a pinkish red shade when you consume foods like carrots, beets, blackberries and rhubarb. This may also happen due to the effect of some antibiotics or a drug which treats urinary tract infections. The presence of blood in your urine is indicated by these colors too, and it can lead to kidney diseases, UTI, prostate problems or tumors.
- Orange color: Your urine may have an orange color which resembles the color of orange soft drinks. This occurs as a result of high dose of vitamins and several antibiotics. This color may also indicate dehydration or problems related to the kidney or bile duct.
- Blue or green color: Such shades may be present in your urine because of dyes present in food items and medications. Your urine may turn blue or green, signifying several other medical conditions which require immediate medical attention.
- Foamy: If your urine has a foamy appearance, irrespective of the color and shade, you need to consult a doctor. Consistent foamy or frothy appearance of your urine may indicate the presence of protein in your urine, which further signifies problems in the kidneys.
- Maple syrup color: Urine of this shade indicates a severe case of dehydration or liver diseases.
Your urine tells a lot about your health by its color, odor and density. The color is an essential determinant for detecting several health conditions, which may be simple or chronic in nature. In case of abnormal urine color or appearance, you should consult a doctor without delay.