Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Venkata SwamyYour feedback matters!
Thank you for the previous reply. Incase if a sperm meets egg in the fertile period between 10-20th day. After that if I had intercourse means will it affect that meeted ones. Please clarify this none gave a clarify on this alone.
My mother takes pantocid tablet empty stomach everyday. She tells me if she skips it for even a day she feels her stomach has hardened. I want her to gradually quit pantocid. Are there any natural/homeopathic/ayurvedic treatments I can adopt to take away this tablet from her daily schedule? She is not diabetic. Her blood results are normal.
While sex it seems to fall quickly many times and some times it stays for a bit longer. It is because of undesired partner or any sexual problem.
I have trouble in breathing when I am inhaling dust from room or my house. I always try to keep my room clean as much as possible but has been tough. I had tried consulting many doctors, but it was not effective. Presently, I am not taking ant medication. What shall I do?
I am not feeling well for past 1 month. I visited a doctor but he is also not sure about what problem I am facing these days. So I thought it is dengue. So I visited doctor again I he told me to wait for the report.
I am 25 years old male, and i am suffering from premature ejaculation. It stands only form 1 to 2 mins only. What should I do?
I have productive cough, high grade fever, breathlessness, fatigue.Since 14days. Got my blood result and x ray all are normal.Presently on paracetamol 500 mg.Moxifloxacin.Symptoms are not relieving? what should I do? and what am I having?
What are oats. How are they different from dalia (porridge. Do they differ in their benefits or not, which is better and why? What are whole grains and how can we consume them? What supplements can we take for obtaining the benefits of a non vegetarian diet which is very good but not getting by vegetarians and are these safe to have?
Ever faced a nagging low back ache that just won't quit? You could be dealing with sciatica. Sciatica or sciatic nerve pain is not a diagnosis in itself, but is a symptom of a deeper problem. Conditions that trigger sciatica include degenerative discs, spinal stenosis, a herniated disc in the lumbar region or spondylolisthesis. Whether your sciatica pain is persistent or sporadic, it can make routine tasks difficult to perform. The good news is that there are a number of remedies to ease this pain and improve the health of your spine.
- Hot and cold therapy: Sciatic pain that extends down to the thighs can be relieved by alternating between a heat pack and an ice pack. Each pack can be applied for about 20 minutes at a stretch every two hours. However, this does not treat the sciatic nerve itself.
- Pain medications and steroid injections: Over the counter pain medication like ibuprofen or muscle relaxants can help alleviate pain and reduce inflammation. In chronic cases, epidural steroid injections may also be prescribed to address the inflammation and pain. Pain relief provided by medication and steroid injections can last for a few days or a few months depending on the person.
- Yoga: Sciatica patients looking for long term relief often turn towards alternative forms of treatment like yoga. Yoga helps strengthen muscles, increases flexibility and improves posture. This is more beneficial towards preventing sciatica problems from arising than treating ongoing sciatic pain. When practicing yoga with a sciatica problem, it is very important to understand your body's limitations and not over extend your back muscles.
- Massage: A massage that treats sciatic pain is very different from the usual massage you may get at a spa. A massage to relieve sciatic pain involves putting pressure on the inflamed part of the back and the piriformis muscle. This is the muscle that sits over the sciatic nerve and triggers sciatic pain. In most cases, 3 to 4 massage sessions at intervals of 7 to 10 days can have effective results on sciatic pain.
- Physical therapy: Sciatica patients often find the slightest movement extremely painful. While lying in a bad is tempting, it can actually worsen the pain. Exercise increases blood flow to the spine and helps flush out toxins. Going for a walk, light aerobics or swimming are ideal ways for a sciatica patient to exercise.
- Chiropractic manipulation: This involves realigning the spinal column and is an effective way of treating underlying conditions that trigger sciatic pain. These spinal adjustments should only be performed by licensed chiropractors or osteopathic physicians. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Sir, Im 16 year old boy. Im having the problem of sex my sex is so high if I see a kiss scene in the movie my sex drivers s become so much high that I used to do the sperm process, in other im addict of sex. Please suggest me some of the medicines to control on it because this my body is become weak im feeling sleepy always.
My fasting sugar levels are not below 140 irrespective of diet and medication. .How to control the levels.
I am suffering from sleeping sickness. Every time I felt that I am too much tired. Is this due to deficiency of protein? please suggest me a better solution.
Toothpicks can be an alternative to use for flossing if dental floss is not available. Remember not to be too harsh while using it.