Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Venkata PadmanabhaYour feedback matters!
I am 35 years old male. I am having indigestion, constipation and acidity problem from last 2 years. Tried so many ayurvedic medicines but didn't got relief. Suggest good medicine. Rgds Sandeep.
I am a diabetic person but under control. My urine test shows protein of apx 700. What may be the reasons and whether it is serious matter. What are treatments.
Hi doc, I am having pcods. My last period was on 30th Jan. 2 days before I had prolactin test and it was 8.54 my doc suggested me to wait for 15 days and take pregnancy test. Are there any chances of me getting pregnant I am so excited please help me.
Hi, Please suggest medicine for nose closed, heaviness in face and near eyes, and headache. Please advise.
My father is 58 years old. He was having heavy diabetic from last 10 years. He has also got hypertension his BP remains 200 & 100. Due to this he has lost vision in one eye and has 40% vision in second eye. He don't want to take medicines nor he wants simple diabetic food. He even can't walk alone. Also in MRI report of brain. Brain is also damage. As per doctors he has also got stroke and he absorbed the pain of it too. Now I am confused whom to consult and for what ? He cannot get down from the house. He remains in house only. Where and to whom should I consult and how many time should I take him and handling alone is also not possible.
I am not able to hold on while having sex. I ejaculate in few seconds. What should I do so that I will have long lasting erection and it does not ejaculate quickly.
I have continuous problem of gas in my stomach and potty is not coming out properly. What should I do doctor.
I know I overeat at meals, but I can't help it. If I limit my portions, I'm hungry an hour later. How can I avoid overeating and have better control of my appetite? My stomach aches, thought it becomes fine in a day, but still it pains regularly, what to do?
Although nose bleeding is quite common during the cold months, they can occur in the summer months too. This is because, during the summer heat, your nose may tend to get excessively dry. The protective layer of mucus in the nasal cavity tends to dry up during the summer months, thus resulting in nose bleeding. The hot summers can also lead to allergies, which in result can cause it.
Although nose bleeding may be quite messy, it is nothing very serious and can be easily prevented or stopped. Here are a few home remedies that you can try if you are prone to nose bleeding during the summer season:
- Vinegar: Vinegar is easily available in any household and effectively stops nose bleeding. Just pour in some vinegar in a cotton ball or a piece of cloth and put it into your nose for some time.
- Ice: Ice also effectively helps with controlling nose bleeding. Just rub ice against your nose to reduce swelling in the blood vessels. The ice will also effectively numb the pain offering instant relief.
- Foods containing vitamin C: Ensure that during the summer months you take the right amount of Vitamin C into your diet. This is because Vitamin C helps in blood clotting, and will stop nose bleeding faster. Foods that are rich in vitamin C are guavas, kale, mustard, parsley, oranges, strawberries and lemons.
- Baking soda: Baking soda works wonders for nose bleeding. Just mix some amount of baking soda into water, and transfer the solution into a spray bottle. Spray your nose with the solution.
- Steam: Inhaling steam is a great way to prevent nose bleeding. When you take steam, it moistens the nasal cavity and prevents it from becoming dry, thus avoiding any bleeding.
- Right posture: Another way to quickly stop a nose bleeding is to elevate your head. Keep your head in that position until the bleeding stops and try not to bend, as it can just aggravate bleeding.
- Whole-wheat bread: Make whole-wheat bread as part of your daily diet during summer. It is said to contain Zinc, which protects the blood vessels in the body.
- Drink water: ?Also ensure that you keep yourself hydrated at all times during the hot summer months. Drink plenty of liquids like fruit juice and milkshake, to prevent your nose from drying out. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Hello sir. Daily I get up at 5 am after I try to go for motion but I can't. I Hd Piles nd it was operated last year nd I use to jog nd exercise daily but my all use to tell tht before exercise I should go for motion .Daily I'm taking 5ltrs of water nd my age 23 .I'm preparing for CA exam.
I have been having constant acute pain on my lower abdomen at th left side. It feels like something sharp is piercing my side.
Sir if I have pain head two time in a day so what can I do I tried may medicine but no any one success please help me.
I have suffering from hair lose problem. From the last 3 years it's increasing quickly day by day. From the front of the head. What should I do please advise me.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
In laymen’s language, people use several random terms to describe heart attack and heart related diseases. Some of them are not related with heart or cardiovascular system at all.
I am listing here some commonly misunderstood conditions:
Stroke is Heart Attack.
Stroke is not related to heart. Stroke occurs when there is loss of blood (read oxygen) supply to brain. The insufficiency of nutrient rich blood towards brain leads to a ‘brain attack’, not a ‘heart attack’. This may lead to impaired movement, speech, thinking, emotional control and other functions of body.
People generally confuse the term ‘stroke’ with something related to heart.
Cardiac Arrest is Heart Attack.
Cardiac arrest is not heart attack. When a person’s heart stops pumping blood and he ceases to breathe normally, then it is called a cardiac arrest.
Wherein, a heart attack occurs when a coronary arteries becomes blocked by a blood clot or plaque. The heart muscles get robbed of its blood supply will begin to die because of oxygen deprivation, if immediate medical intervention is not given.
Heart Failure is Heart Attack.
Heart Failure, again, is not heart attack. Heart failure is not sudden stopping of heart’s functioning. It develops over time due to abnormality in valves or septum of heart and other reasons. Gradually, the heart becomes incapable of pumping enough blood in the body as it should.
During Heart Attack, Pain Occurs in the Left Side of Chest
Pain in left side of chest is not necessarily heart related. Firstly, heart is not exactly located on the left side of the chest as wisely believed. It mostly occupies centre of the chest area but its apex is pointed towards the left side. Secondly, a cardiac related pain is not limited to the left side of the chest. It usually is experienced in the centre of chest, left shoulder, radiates towards back and in the left hand.