Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Venkat
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Prp Hair Transplant
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. VenkatYour feedback matters!
I am 23 years old having acne on face since long almost 6 years have consulted so many specialists dermatologists, t endocrinologists, homeopathy, etc but nothing work out. hormone profile is normal only triglycerides level is little high. In winters itx so severe. Is there any way to gid rid of it or it will remain for ever. Have done salcipeelx as well, for time being it works but at the end result is same. recommend any medication that will b helpful.
Hey Everyone! I am 18 years old boy and from few weeks I feel like I am having a hair loss. My parents says its because of stress or hormones and its temporary. But me and my friends find it very serious. My brother bought me a bottle of amla juice saying it would solve my problem . But it haven't till now. What to do? I could not even focus on my studies because of this problem.
How can I remove lichen planus marks on the body? Have been rubbing ayurvedic oil for 9 months, but the results are slow, though I see it becoming lighter. Is there a faster way to erase it?
ayurveda or Homeopathy, which treatment is good for dandruff and hair regrow permanently over bald. And how long it will take to regrow hair.
I am a 21 years boy from pune. Since past 2 days I have trouble swallowing food and water. It hurts and itches whenever I try to swallow anything. I also feel a lot of congestion in my chest. Today. I vomited twice. It just seemed like nothing but the phlegm came out. There is still an itchy feeling in my throat.
Plz tell me easy and quick treatment for making hair long and healthy. I am so much irritated with my frizzy hairs and from hair fall also. Eagerly waiting for your response.
DOCTOR, My LIPS get Darker Even I don't smoke cigrate. But Still My Lips Gets Darker. I want To Improve the Colour Of my Lips. To Make it Reddish. Would You suggest me Some MEDICINES To Overcome Out of this Problem. Please suggest medicine for my lips which do not have any side effects.
How do remove medium sized black mole and small black mole from my face? I have problems face. I have home remedies process but other size effective.
Vaginal fungal infection, otherwise called candidiasis, is a typical female condition. Fungal infections are brought on by the growth Candida. This growth is connected with extreme itching, swelling, and irritation. Every fungal infection is distinctive. Therefore, your doctor will recommend a treatment that is best for you. Medicines are by and large decided depending upon the seriousness of the infection.
A particular type of yeast called Candida albicans brings about most of the fungal infections. These fungal infections are effectively treatable. In case you are having repeating infections or issues disposing of an infection with ordinary treatment, then an alternate form of Candida may be the cause. A lab test can tell your doctor which sort of Candida you have. Here are a few ways with which you can deal with vaginal fungal infections:
For simple fungal infections, your specialist will mostly recommend the following treatment(s):
- A one to three-day application of an antifungal cream, balm or tablet Normal antifungal medicines is butoconazole (Gynazole), miconazole (Lotrimin), Monistat, and terconazole (Terazol). These medicines can be either prescribed or available over-the-counter.
- A solitary intake of oral medicine, for example, fluconazole (Diflucan).
- Women with simple fungal infections need to follow up with their specialist to make sure whether the medicine worked. A follow-up will likewise be important if your symptoms return within two months.
Certain types of Candida will not react to simple treatment and will require a more forceful strategy. In case you meet one of the following criteria, your specialist will more likely tell you that your fungal infection is an extreme one.
Conceivable medications for extreme or complicated vaginal fungal infections include:
- 14-day cream, balm, tablet, or suppository vaginal treatment
- A few measures of fluconazole (Diflucan)
- Long-term medicine of fluconazole (Diflucan) that is taken once a week for six weeks.
- Treatment of your sexual partner or use of condoms while having intercourse.
You can treat vaginal fungal infections with regular cures in case that you might want to abstain from taking physician-recommended medicine. These are some mainstream normal cures:
- Tea tree oil cream
- Garlic or boric acid vaginal balms
- Plain yoghurt taken orally or applied into the vagina
Here are some normal strategies for counteractive action:
- Abstain from wearing tight jeans, underwear, tights, or stockings
- Abstain from utilising female antiperspirant or antiperspirant tampons or cushions
- Try not to roam around in wet clothes, particularly swimsuits
- Eat an all around adjusted diet
- Eat yoghurt or eat foods with lactobacillus
- Wear soft clothing, for example, cotton, cloth, or silk
- Abstain from sitting in hot tubs
- Wash clothes in warm water
- Abstain from using hot water bags
- Throw away old underwear as often as possible
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!