Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Prp Hair Transplant
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. VenkatYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am Lakshaya arora, my age is 20 years. I have a blackness around neck. So I want to know why is it so and its treatment.
I have a hair fall since 2 years and my hair is becoming thin day by day so can I have a solution to rebirth my hair. I think because of masturbate I am loosing my hair, so give me some suggestion to grow my hair.
I am 40 year old man and have completely lost erection, I cant ejaculate and I feel very weak and tired. I am unable to do any physical exercise and feel very irritated at time. I also have very strong mood swings and I am unable to concentrate. I don' t smoke nor drink. I am more of a vegetarian by diet. Lastly I lost my hairs very early in life and bald. Please help me getting my libido back.
I am suffering for hairfall and a lot of dandruff problem. My scalp is fully visible and is always itching. My hair has become too thin and hairfall is too much. Please help.
I am 32. TTc from 17th months. I have PCOS, every-month I go through with follicular monitoring and many medicines but not luck yet. Am tired now and loosing my hope. Is there any medicine in homeopathy which can help me in this or I should go with IUI?
Sir me 30 years ka hu or muhjhe kuch time se bahut jyada hi hair fall ho rha hai pls sir koi solution bataye.
I'm 18 years old and my hair slowly turns to white colour please tell me what should I do to avoid it.
I am 26 years old female and my skin is sometimes oily sometimes dry. I do not have acne problem but my concern is, I have open pores on my cheeks. I wash my face daily at night and use a face scrub every week once. Please let me know what can be done.
Hi, I masturbate from 6 years. Recently I listen than masturbate results in hair fall as of now I'm facing the hair fall. Is it real that it cause hair fall. So what are food remedies to get my problem solved and to gain my hair back. thanks.
I am 21 years old male and i'm suffering from itching of the whole body, including head and private parts. I have tried homeopathy and other medicines also but it has helped even a little. I'm having this problem for the past 6 months. Please help me. I have tried cetrizine also but it also dint made any difference. I have tried medicines for than a month but it hasnt made any difference.
Good Morning Doctor! I'm 19 years old .From six yrs, I have acne on my back ,face and also on my arms .Now My face is full of black dots. What's reason behind it? How could I get rid of this?
Acne can be a recurring and problematic condition that not only affects adolescents, but younger and to some extent even older adults. Acne may not only cause a dent in your self-esteem, in worst scenarios, it could leave scars on your skin. However, holistic forms of medicine, such as Ayurveda can very easily provide relief from acne and help you regain your confidence. Some of the tips to control acne through this means are mentioned below.
Ayurvedic remedies for Acne
- Lemon Juice and Honey: Mix one tablespoon of honey with equal amounts of lemon juice. Apply small portions of this paste on pimples and even acne scars. Leave this paste on for about ten minutes or so and then wash it off with water. Use this remedy about 5 to 6 times a week and then for a few weeks to see improvements.
- Neem Leaves: Another great and easily available remedy, you can make a paste with Neem leaves by adding a slight amount of water. Apply this paste and keep it for sometime on you face before washing it off with water. This is a great remedy and is known to have worked very effectively with many people.
- Potato: You can rub potatoes on you face after slicing them or you can soak them in water and the use them on your face. It could be sliced, grated or even juiced as it can be applied in any form. It also helps your skin by clearing pigmentation problems.
- Papaya Milk: This is another wonder remedy, which is a really effective cure; although it can be a very sticky substance to handle. However, using it regularly and then washing it off with water can cure your acne problem very quickly.
- Lifestyle changes: Other habits and lifestyle changes are of great help in removing acne and acne scars
- Don’t try to scratch or touch your pimples
- Clean your pillow covers regularly
- Avoid oily and junk food
- Exercise regularly as it can regulate the metabolism of the body and help control acne
- Clean your face twice daily with a mild cleanser. But don’t scrub too hard and don’t clean more than twice as that will encourage more oil production, causing more acne.