Find numerous Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Treatment of Nose Job
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vemuru SudhakarYour feedback matters!
I have so much hair fall problem. How do I stops at home without taking any medicine? Please help me Thank you.
I am having very oily skin due to which I had to face humiliation kindly prescribe some medicine. Waiting for your reply.
I am 26 Year old a girl my skin is fair but before some time my skin colour is change it become dark give me any home made or homeopatic solution plz
I am 37 years old Male. I had suffered skin allergy three times. From last 4 years, I am getting infections and swelling near eyes and face. It also has irritating itching. Every time it happened at the start of winter. After 4 days, I still have rashes on my neck and chest. Please advice the reason and medicines.
Exercise tones the muscles gets blood flowing and makes the skin glow, poor circulation restricts the blood and oxygen flow. This increases the risk of breakouts in skin. Exercises helps clear acne by improving the circulation
I am suffering from acute hyperpigmentation on my face and it was due to the fact that I was taking treatment of hyperpigmentation which contained hydroquinone something like that and that was exposed in the scorching heat of sun and as a result it became much darker on my face and neck. Kindly advise me its treatment. I thank you in anticipation.
M 36 year old on my rinkeles n black circle is cmng all type of cream and lotion I tried but there is any pills or natural solution to recover the rinkele free face.
My face skin is very oily and dull, I used many face cream and face wash wash but it not give such result so for fairness look what should I do?
Doctor I have a cut mark on my right hand's figure from my childhood. I want to remove this. Pls tell me medicine for this.
I am having hair problem. My hair is falling down everyday when I take bath. I do not understand why this problem is going on from 3 months. I need a consultant. Please help me.
I have small white dots in my hands. Is it fungal infection? I am using kz cream. Is it effective? Please guide me.
I am 18 years old I had dandruff some time ago so now it's gone but my hair fall is not stopping everyday 20-30 hair falls down I do not know what to do of my hairfall.
Hello, I am 24 years old. My face is fair but near my nose Whitehead is growing faster and faster. I have done many type of facials to remove this Whitehead but no use of it now I am fat up with this problem. I have consult a doctor this treatment like he suggested me to take 1) carofit plus tab 2) deriva cms gel 3) epithelial ah creams 4) acne aid foam face wash and one cream for sun pharma. This treatment for 6 weeks but no results I am facing same problem. So I request you please help me out. I am fat up with his Whitehead.
Hello doctor I have a pimples on face I tried so many creams and home remedies but I didn't get the result please give me suggestion.
The skin is the largest external organ as well as the largest organ in general in the human body. There are many types of skin diseases that can afflict your body and they may appear anywhere. Ayurveda is a potent weapon which can be used to treat many skin diseases effectively. The natural remedies of Ayurveda are being increasingly adopted throughout the world.
Let's take a look at a few of the skin diseases that can be easily cured by Ayurveda:
- Eczema: One of the most common types of skin diseases, eczema is characterized by the reactions that the skin has. These reactions can manifest themselves in many forms. The most common reaction is swelling of the skin with redness. Other forms may also develop blisters, cracking of the skin, scaling or papules.
- Scaly rashes: Scientifically known as Papulosquamous Eruptions, scaly rashes are usually the result of itching which in itself is a reaction to some internal or external factors. These rashes can be mild to severely painful depending on what had caused them. Some factors behind these may be eczema, reaction to drugs, psoriasis and others.
- Urticaria: These rashes differ from other ones as they persist for a short period of time and usually result in swellings on the skin. These swellings may be very sensitive and itchy. Some common examples of Urticaria are Nettle rashes and hives that may develop due to an external factor such as bug bites.
- Psoriasis: Ayurveda has great treatments for this disease as its incidence within the population is quite high. This is a non-infectious skin condition where inflammation occurs in the affected parts of the skin and reddish scales form on the body. This problem is usually attributed to excessive cells within the body.
- Pruritus or itching: Another very common skin affliction which can be caused by a variety of factors, it can be a reaction to something external or be caused by internal issues that may be developing. Mostly caused by the reaction of external nerve endings they may become very painful if over stimulated.
Ayurveda has many remedies for all of the ailments mentioned above along with many other skin disorders and has gained popularity as it completely natural and devoid of side effects encountered with conventional medicine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a ayurveda and ask a free question.