Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. VeereshYour feedback matters!
Some days im feeling not better feel very tired and feeling lazy or stress why? I feeling light dizzy and light pain neck and back some before 3 year.
I don't know how to read. Even though I read & revise many times I forget them. Again wen I start to read I will feel that I am reading it for first time. How can improve my memory power & how should I read. is there any procedure that I can do so that I can concentrate?
I sometimes feel that I am travelling back in time. Sometimes when I am sad and I try to relax, all of a sudden I feel that for a second or two, I was in place I used to visit earlier, e.g. I was in my hostel room with few friends, or at a friends home, opening slippers before getting inside. These things make me nostalgic. anyway, anytime, I remember something, and then I become sad, thinking of what all I have lost. Is it normal and not a serious issue? Right now, I am living with my parents, and not with my husband from 1 year, as he went abroad, I miss him too, may be being alone makes me think these things, and sometimes I even feel that I am worthless, sitting all day, though I am taking much care of my 1 year old baby.
Hi I am 26 years old since 6 years ago started to do masturbation. So due to that now days im lit bit tense. Now days I stop but I feel laziness. Memory power loss. Pickle mind. Less sperm count etc. So now I want to improve all memory loss immunity power. Sperm count. Etc. So please suggests me that best ways to improve my all weakness.
How should I pay attention on my studies I can not able to memorize answers at the time of exam in the examination hall?
Cerebral palsy refers to a medical condition where a child suffers from certain disabilities as a result of damage caused to his or her brain during or before birth. If a child is diagnosed with cerebral palsy then he or she may experience problem with body movement and brain development may also get affected. Along with difficulties in body movements, there are many other problems that he or she may encounter, such as difficulties in hearing or vision, intellectual disabilities, learning disorder, impaired speech and seizure problems, etc.
There are many causes responsible for cerebral palsy; they are stated as follows
- If the brain of the child is deprived of oxygen during birth
- Premature birth
- Severe head injury
- A brain infection
- Joint exercises: Joint exercises will help a C.P. child to increase flexibility.
- Muscle exercises: Muscle exercises can help to get rid of muscle tightness which is a common disorder seen in a C.P. child.
- Stretching exercises: Stretching exercises can prove to be very helpful in dealing with the problem of body movement which is one of the most potent symptoms observed in a C.P child.
- Balancing exercises: Balancing exercises can help the C.P. child to improve his or her balance.
- Spine stabilization exercises: Exercising the upper and lower part of the spine can help the C.P. child to strengthen his or her spine which will in turn, help him or her to improve balance.
- Wrist and knee exercises: Wrist and knee exercises work on the affected wrists and knees, thus improving flexibility and bettering body motions.
- Swimming exercise: Swimming, as an exercise, involves the movement of many muscles and joints. It can thus help to improve body movement disorder.
Exercises with proper assistance can prove to be very beneficial for a child suffering from cerebral palsy.
I am 52 years man terrible suffering from depression. My problem is from childhood. Last 25 years continuously taking medicine from renowned psychiatrist. But till I several time breakdown and again fight to live. What I myself judged or actual reason found that is I do not have the proper organ which naturally make people to love to theirs father, mother brother, wife child friend etc. Whatever I do that is by force which I can not tell to anybody Since childhood I can not make any friend I can not mix up with anybody. So I used to hide myself by reading book only. When I got service then it was saddest day for my life because now I have to enjoy and I have to stay with others. I was not much educated solution found suicide. Their also I failed. After few years I went for treatment. But discontinued. Last 25 years I am continuously taking medicine. By the period I left the job and kept engaged myself in such job that help me to stay good. From all the way tried to keep myself fit, I know again somehow I will be all right by changing high dose medicine. Again I will be attacked. Suggest me is there any operation in brain that can give me a normal life. I am terrible suffering in depression. I can not die, so suggest some operation not medicine not counselling.
Hi. I have a major problem from my very small age. I feel very inferior and shy. I cannot able to go out and behave, perform as me. Now I'm 25. I cannot able to decide what I am going to do. Also I cannot have good relationship. Fear, inferior, shyness, lack of creativity are my problem. At my school days I want to became a sports person. But when ever I try to do some inner voice blames me im very greedy. Is it true or not? What should I do.
Sleep problems - Problems falling asleep at the right time and problems in maintaining a sound sleep are two signs that indicate you have an anxiety disorder.
I have a wrong posture while studying and also had an accident and hurt my right shoulder this has resulted in pain in my neck and cervical problems.
I am 40 years women and I have an depression for past 1 years and I am using nexito forte tablet and suggest me this medication is good for health or tell me how to recover from depression without taking tablets. Kind request sir.
Stress is the reaction people have to excessive pressures or other types of demand placed upon them. It arises when they worry and can no more cope up. Stress is the “wear and tear” our minds and bodies experience as we attempt to cope with our continually changing environment.
How do you know you are stressed?
- Fatigue, headache, insomnia, muscle ache, stiffness (especially neck, shoulders & low back)
- Heart palpitations, chest pains, abdominal cramps, nausea, trembling
- Cold extremities, flushing or sweating & frequent colds
- Decrease in concentration & memory
- Indecisiveness, mind racing or going blank
- Confusion, loss of sense of humor
- Mental slowness
- Depression, reduced sleep
- Anger, frustration, worry
- Fear, impatience, hopelessness
- Nervous habits, increased eating, smoking, drinking
- ProcrastinatingCrying, yelling, blaming and even throwing things or hittinSuicidal thoughts
- If you are facing any of these symptoms persistently in the absence of any medical problem it might be because of STRESS!
HOW TO MANAGE STRESS?
1. Most important thing is to accept that stress might be playing a role.
2. Do not be in denial mode, and wait for things to get corrected by itself, symptoms can start suddenly, but it will not disappear just like that.
3. Recognize the source and personal contribution to stress ( family situation, work related, financial, kids, relationships etc).
4. Remember there are no quick fixes to reduction of stress except working on damage limitation strategies.
5. It involves commitment and motivation to remain healthy despite adversities around us.
6. Don't hide your problems. Share your feelings with someone or write a dairy.
7. Practice relaxation techniques regularly - Om chanting, pranayama, yoga, exercise, prayer etc.
8. Follow healthy nutritious diet pattern - lot of fruits, nuts, vegetables, pulses etc.
9. Try to repeat things which make you feel good - listening to music, reading, dancing etc.
10. Maintain a good sleep hygiene.
11. If things are worse or you feel it is hard to cope, seek help. Most of the situations can be dealt by counseling and guidance, but you should be open to it.
12. Life is beautiful, everybody is entitled to have a good life. Happiness is within us. Always remember if you do not take any initiative to make life better nobody can help you.