Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. VeereshYour feedback matters!
Maybe I have ED problem In my past I got full erection and hardness But from past 1 year I am not able to get erection for long time n hardness too Last 1 year I have smoke and drink also but know I have give up those things I am only 20 years Please help mae to get come over it I got erection in morning and when I sleep I also get erection when I masturbate I do exercise in my gym I am regular to gym Then whats the problem please help me.
I am 35 year male I have stress and depression so many medication I took but get result please tell what to do.
1) Women Love Caring Men
When you pat a puppy or kiss a baby, the woman sitting next to you develops interest in you because you’ve shown your sensitive side to her. A woman is a nurturing personality naturally and by using this tactic; you can win her heart in no time.
2) Women Love Courteous Men
No matter how brave a woman is, she still appreciates when a man takes time to play his masculine role. She is definitely capable of carrying her shopping bags or opening the door but when a man does this for her, she acknowledges his masculinity.
3) Women Love Well Kept Men
Yes, clean hands and feet as well as getting dressed to please her is an important part of a healthy and lasting relationship. Spend some time in knowing what she likes on you or what suits you more. If your woman likes you when you wear a tie, don’t mind wearing a cool tie with a casual shirt.
4) Women Prefer Men Who Wear Red
This tip is tested by gender psychologists and they have revealed by different studies that red is a powerful color and men who know how to wear red (sometimes just a glimpse of it) can win a woman’s heart. Although red is never going to make you look nicer or kinder but yes it will add to your sensuous appeal.
5) Women Love Men Who Make An Effort
When you plan her birthday party, buy her a unique gift on the wedding anniversary, or even just give her a call to know how her day was; she seriously feels herself blessed. You’ll wonder that pleasing women is quite an easy job and you don’t need a lot of money to make them happy. Simple gesture and care can take you to the special corner in their heart.
6) Women Love Self Served Men
No doubt, women have nurturing personality by nature but when you ask them cut your fruits into small pieces, they don’t feel good. They have not given birth to you, yes they prepare your food but they are not responsible to put that food in to your mouth so don’t expect too much and stop being a man-baby.
7) Women Love Men Who Notice Small Things
When they buy a new pair of shoes or jeans, or set a new vase into the corner of the bedroom; it is your duty to notice the change and ask about it. Appreciate those little efforts and give your comments about it. Women like listening positive comments and it is a quick and nice way to connect with them on an emotional level.
Just in case you require tips on how to keep your woman sexually happy, please fix up an appointment with Dr. Vinod Sablok.
Sir, I have gone through chockinguniya disease and now also I have whole body pain. What to do? Please help me.
Hello, I am married, I am fully depressing alone always nobody talk with me since from the year only my cell phone is my life. Why this life is too long? Always I felt like that I can't get any solution bcz around me r all fake people's I can't come out from them. What to do.
I am a 21 years old man. Studying now. Been smoking cigarettes from roughly the age of 16. Recently took a chest x-ray in which the doctor was quite vague in telling me about it. He just answered that if I stop now i'll be good. What do you think? and p. s its really hard to quit.
Hello sir, my voice is nosily. So can't speak in clear voice. Pls suggest any treatment for clearly voice.
I am of 20 years only I can't sleep since 2 days due to headache and full body paining I take several pain killer but it not work so please help me as soon as possible after few days I have to attend a examination so please help me.
Sir I watching too much porn & I didn't find any way to get rid from it. I masturbate too much. That is around 20-25 times in a month. I feel so weakness & my eyesight is also going very week as I do masturbate. please suggest me & give a good answer to decrease the rate of masturbating. & also suggest that how it affect on other part of body.
Sir I want to make my mode of nature funny please tell me how it can be possible i have a sad past please tell me how it can away from me.
I am taking depression medicine melzap and c-pram. And I releasing that this is affecting the sex life. Is that due to these medicine.
I'm suffering from stress problem. Unable to remain happy. I feel unhappy n get angry very quickly. Even now I don't like my favorite goods, foods etc. Health is also deteriorating day by day. please advise.
I am a male aged 60. Mentally and physically of 35. Want to be female as well as my male penis and other male parts should be as it is. So in looks I should be male, with the female and male body. Is it possible? I am at Ahmedabad, having two children, both are married. Yet want to enjoy sex as a female.
I am an asthmatic girl. Some of my friends suggest to smoke marijuana. Which may be or may not be helpful. My question is that is marijuana really helpful or not?
Hiii. I am 35 years old. I am facing some problem like unable to sleep in night properly and many times I feel so heaviness in my brain and feeling so restless and able to concentrate. Bad bad thoughts coming in my mind. What should I do.
Hi this is Pradeep my father suffering cough problem these cough are starting early morning 5: 00 AM. He is taken to medicines but not use the cough problem is before 3 years to til date. What is the solution of this problem and he is chain smoker but not remove the smoking habit.
Friendship is the fuel that keeps life interesting. Imagine a robotic life where you do not have anyone with whom you can chill or unwind at the end of the day. Friends are people with whom you can be yourself without having to worry about needs and requirements or judgements, at least most of the time. They are the layer that lies between your family and the rest of the world and provide you with a balance of sorts as far as insights, outsider perspective, advice for meeting challenges and unadulterated enjoyment go.
But many times, extreme shyness and an introvert nature can stop people from making friends easily. So how can you initiate friendships and keep them close? Here are a few tips!
- Understand Shyness: First of all, understand why you may be shy and how it makes your brain work. Shyness strips you of your security when you are faced with a new place or face. Also, it can lead to dismissive or avoidant behaviour, which keeps us from approaching people and learning more about them. Also, it keeps us anxious and preoccupied and makes us think that we will be met with rejection if we try to initiate friendship. Sounds vaguely familiar? Read on to know more.
- Eye Contact and First Impressions: The first way to initiate a new friendship is by making eye contact and following it up with a smile before the person in question averts his or her gaze. This is an unspoken language that is almost always answered similarly.
- Greeting: You can now approach the person and start by saying hello. It may be someone whom you have been seeing on your way to class or in the office cafeteria or even someone who lives in your building. So chances are, that this person would have noticed you too. Introduce yourself and ask for the person's name.
- Acknowledgement: Use the person's name often to show that you are acknowledging the friendship and ensuring that a bond begins to settle between the two of you from the word go. Offer to introduce this new friend to your other friends as further acknowledge of this new friendship.
- Information: In a new friendship, it is crucial to find common grounds without breaking the barriers of privacy. So ensure that you ask neutral questions about hobbies, family, education, work and other such issues without asking the when, where, what and how of things that might have to be explained by sharing personal details. In this way the person in front becomes more comfortable.
Be aware of the reasons that stop you and build your confidence when it comes to approaching people for friendship!