Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Since. Childhood I have problem problem of body pains and I am using many medicines there is no cure. But one of the doctor said it is reason of low blood vessels or low blood means body pains r coming he said later I am asking you is it's true how will I improve collected blood levels in my body. Did you help me how recovery of body pains nd gaining of blood. What I have to eat to improving the blood.
My wife is a 39 yrs old, she is suffering from ocd (obessive complusion disorder) since 2005. She is taking two medicine one is flovoxamine and another one sertaline, last 03 yrs her periods are also irregular and last six months her periods are discontinue. So, please give me advise the treatment is ok? and why periods are stop. Thanks.
I am 19 years old female I'm doing my college due to lots of work and family problem I have a lots of tension and health problems like headache increasing weight etc.
Hlo doctor. Am rachna of 18 yrs. I was a gud student and hard worker of my class but these days am unable to concentrate on studies. Am nt able to sit still for even an hr. And I feel sleepy and lazy all d time. I am depressed too sometimes. And. My anxiety n exuberent nature is taking me far away from my goals. I used to be so tensed n in lot of pressure before bt nw hundreds of motivations or thousand people say me to be focused. This is gonna be ua life. And all. nothing is gonna changing and affecting. Am totally scattered. please doctor jsz hlp me out so that I can be at a place and concentrate for long hrs. I have my pmt exam in jusz I week. Is there quick solution so that I can control myself. And memory issues..
Hii My name is ram. My problem is I like wear a girls costume like, dresses, bindi, saree, bra etc. How I control myself?
Even if you try to stay happy always, at times it is hard to keep depression at bay. Being depressed can not only make you feel hopeless, less energetic and helpless, but can also adversely affect your mental and physical health. Depression may also disrupt your daily work. So, it is absolutely essential for you to overcome depression before it becomes severe and persistent.
The following ways may help you to deal with your depression in an effective manner:
As depression affects your mood, the common tendency will be to alienate or isolate yourself. But, you must realize that locking yourself up in a room and refusing to communicate with others, can never help you to overcome your depressed situation. You will feel like spending time alone, but avoid doing that and instead connect with others. Make new friends or meet up old pals. You can also spend time with your family members or try and stay connected with others through social media.
While you are depressed, you will not feel like working at all, even the things you love doing will appear to be monotonous. You will be feeling lethargic. But stay away from laziness and set new goals for yourself. Start by setting small goals for yourself that you can easily achieve. This will boost up your confidence and prevent you from feeling worthless.
The common tendency during depression is to skip meals and not getting enough sleep. Try to avoid this. Eat healthy food and try to get some sleep. Before going to bed, you may consider reading or listening to instrumental music to help you to fall asleep.
- Get yourself a new pet. You can engage yourself by playing with your pet or learning new ways to deal with them during your free time. This can also help you to distract yourself from the disturbing thoughts.
- You may also consider learning something new. You may learn a new instrument or a new language. This way you can keep yourself busy.
- Try to take new responsibilities or volunteer for some good cause. This will make you confident and also help you to feel good about yourself.
- Practice yoga or meditation. This will help you to calm down from within and stay more focused. Also, avoid negative thoughts even if they keep coming back to you.
- Avoid darkness for few days. Switch on the night lamp while going to bed at least for a few days. You may not feel good with the light always on and prefer darkness. But, avoid that as much as possible as this will help you to keep away your negative thoughts.
- Most importantly, never give up and try all possible means to make yourself happy again. It will be time consuming but avoid getting frustrated. Inspire yourself and try till you get over your depression completely.
If nothing works for you and in spite of trying everything you are still unable to get over your depression, feel free to seek help. You must visit a psychiatrist and ask for professional help.