Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Veeresh KYour feedback matters!
Im 22 years old female. Im suffering from immune problem. Like I cnt do works for longer time n workouts. I have severe headache at parietal region. I do not know weather it is a migraine. Bt it seem to be like migraine. I have psychological problem like angry and depression. I have memory problem I forget the things.
I have lost my memory power, literally due to the habit of masturbation, I can't able concentrate on my studies please help me to improve my memory power.
Sir my concentration on study become regular weak And I read book in my own languages i. E. hinder I cant concentrated on it I just read it what can I do.
My son is 9 year old he is studying in class v but his mind is not concentrate on his study els e mind if diverted to other things as playing go to park and he also forget his things in school. These type of prob. What is the solution for this please suggest.
I am 44 year old married female suffering from pain at a point in the lower part of my right breast. I am also feeling sick as if fever with total body pain since two months. My period cycle is 28 days and discharging clotted blood at the starting of the period of every month. Kindly suggest me for treatment. I am very afraid of breast cancer.
How to forget the person whom you like but now you do not want any contact bcz of some family issue. Me collage going student. Advice me plzz.
Hello! I am 18 years old! I have a lot of anger issues due to which I end up having problems with my family members, friends and people around me! Please suggest a therapy or a solution to this :(
I am having a spinal block and sedation and am very anxious about the whole procedure. How can I get through the next 2 weeks without constant anxiety and apprehension?
Can using tobacco increase anxiety? I am controlling my anxiety bitterly by not thinking much about bad things bit tobacco using is my habit now. Tell me what to do?
While getting together in bed is something that everyone fantasizes or thinks about, when it comes to the actual act of being with a partner, shyness and inhibitions may stop you from actually having a god experience. While some factors for shyness can be physical, in most cases, they border on emotional and psychological problems.
Factors that might cause sexual shyness:
Some of the factors that cause sexual shyness could be:
- A fear arising from lack of experience
- A low self esteem
- Bad encounters and experiences in the past
- Body image issues
These are all factors, which can be changed and controlled with a slight change in your thinking and conditioning yourself in certain ways.
Overcoming sexual shyness with a partner:
While most people have active fantasies about sex, when it comes to a one on one experience, many people feel out of their comfort zone. Let's look at a few mental and thought conditioning exercises that can help you counter sexual shyness.
- Don't have major expectations: One of the biggest issues with mostly men and to some extent women, is that they have elaborate fantasies, which don't come true in the real world and thus aren't prepared to handle real life sexual situation when they come up. Thus you should preferably have a no expectation approach.
- Ensure that the surroundings are comfortable: If you are having a hurried encounter or in a situation you aren't comfortable in, it might lead to bad experience, which will keep manifesting every time you have sexual encounters. Thus make sure that your surroundings are comfortable and you are relaxed before the act.
- Don't let physical shortcomings scare you: Both men and women tend to be very conscious about their bodies. If you have to be naked in front of someone, you may feel even more self conscious. Stop feeling bad or sorry for yourself because of your body. No human being is perfect and if the other person wants to be with you in bed, they will ignore any physical imperfections that you think you may have.
- Think about the act and prepare: Remember that you are with a person and not with a fantasy. Once you are comfortable with a person and usually after a few times, you can then try fantasies and role playing. Initially think about the act before in your head and feel excited in its anticipation.
- Enjoy the build up and the foreplay: Sex isn't just the penetrative part, but all the fun section like kissing and foreplay that build up to it. Go slow and enjoy those sections as well and you will automatically be aroused enough to a point where inhibitions will go away.