Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. VeereshYour feedback matters!
The main thing I want to know is when the semen or vaginal fluid enters into the penis I will release it or not? Will I know it or not? I wore condom and after opening the condom dint see anything it was dry. The second it is inserted into the vagina the virus attacks the penis or it takes time?
I am 26 years. Meri shadi ko 2 year ho gaye hai par humne 17 months tak koi child nahi kiya par 6 month ho haye hai abhi tak koi pregnancy nahi hui hai koi problem to nahi hai mujhe.
Gardening as a hobby has been a great way to grow plants for many households. In many cases people have confirmed that watching these plants sprout and grow can be a therapeutic experience altogether and provides them with positive energy and vibrancy. However, in the fast diminishing land space, growing a plant may not be the option anymore. “Not necessarily”- state some homemakers. It is very much possible to have some plants grown indoors and the positivity of growing them can be channeled across to your homes. These can benefit both the body and mind respectively.
Here are 5 plants you can grow indoors. You do not need a huge terrace or balcony,all you need is a little space right inside your home and a little care for these beautiful and useful plants.
- Areca Palm: This leafy plant can be grown anywhere in the house and it doesn’t require direct sunlight. These plants can grow as high as 25 feet outdoors but you can restrict them to about seven feet at indoor locations. Put them in a small container and once the roots get crowded the plant cannot grow in size and they work best as an effective natural humidifier. They also cleanse the air from impurities and can keep the air fresh.
- English Ivy: This green plant is a household name and helps in reducing airborne fecal matter particles. The plant needs sun light, hence it is best to keep it near the windows or stilts where you have adequate sunlight. Take care while watering and make sure that the soil is completely dry before watering it again.
- Aloe Vera: One of the most used plants in beauty products can be grown in-house. Aloe plants like to be dry and warm, and you can keep them in small pots and they do require sunlight. Do not keep these plants in a place where there is moisture as it may harm the leaves of the plant.
- Indian Basil: Commonly known as Tulsi, growing this plant is common across Asian regions, especially India. It requires no maintenance and you can plant the seeds easily. It requires normal sunlight and be even kept near the window slits. Basil leaves are one of the most enriching super foods that can keep many ailments at bay. Simply water them and watch it thrive.
- Spider Plant: This lovely plant combats benzene, formaldehyde, and xylene, a solvent used in the leather, rubber and printing industries. The plant derives its name from the uniquely shaped leaves that resembles a spider. The plant is also completely safe if you have pets. Water required is very minimal and if at all the plant turns brown, there is nothing to worry as it will get its green self back soon. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.