Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Veeresh
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. VeereshYour feedback matters!
I have pcod and I did not get periods since 3months. My friend suggested me to take ipill to get menses with in a week. Shall I take ipill or not please help me.
Disregarding genital tract infections and issues including the symptoms of the same can lead to problems when it comes to fertility. It may also cause problems in your sexual life. Genital problems can also lead to infertility. These days, infertility is a noteworthy and very important occurrence that plagues many couples.
Common Infections: A large portion of these genital tract diseases occurs because of infections. Salpingitis happens in close to 15% of ladies in their reproductive age and 2.5% of all ladies get to be infertile as an aftereffect of salpingitis by age 35. Many times, symptoms of conditions and STDs like Chlamydia trachomatis are usually nonexistent. The real rate of ladies with upper genital tract infections is presumably underestimated.
Infection and Infertility: Infectious agents can hinder different vital human functions, including reproduction. Bacteria, fungi, infections and viruses can meddle with the reproductive capacity in both genders. Diseases of male genito-urinary tract represent around 15% of the instance of male infertility. Diseases can influence distinctive areas of the male regenerative tract, for example, the testis, epididymis and male sex organs and glands. Urogenital diseases at various levels of their advancement, development and transport can affect the sperms themselves in this manner. Among the most widely recognized microorganisms required for sexually transmitted diseases, meddling with male fertility are Chlamydia trachomatis and Neisseria gonorrhea.
Symptoms: If the following symptoms of a genital tract infection are ignored, it can definitely lead to the person being infertile in some stage of life or immediately. These are as follows:
The signs and symptoms in males are
- Changes in the way you discharge
- Bleeding while urinating or discharge
- Thick white, yellow or green release from the tip of the penis along with pain in urethra or pain while urinating
- A hard but painless sore on the penis along with swelling of the lymph hubs in the crotch
- Pain or uneasiness while urinating or discharge from the urethra
- Difficult or irritated red spots and small blisters on the penis
- Chestnut bits on the hair around the penis
- Gentle delicacy around one of the testicles
- Delicate swelling in the scrotum on one or both sides
- Extreme pain after injury to your penis
The signs and symptoms in women are as follows:
- Irregular vaginal discharge with a pungent smell
- Burning sensation while urinating
- Tingling or itching in the outer area of vagina
- Uneasiness and pain during sex
- Sore vagina
- Foamy greenish-yellow discharge with a foul smell
- Light bleeding after intercourse
- Warts in the vagina
Regular check-ups and visits to the gynecologist are very essential. One should always keep the partner updated about their sexual health problems to practice a healthy and honest relationship and to avoid further contagious infections from occurring.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!