Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Veeresh
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. VeereshYour feedback matters!
I have sex with my boyfriend 1st time now I 'm getting pelvis pain when pass urine So tell me what should be do.
Meri wife 3 month se pregnant hai uski age 21 years hai use kuchh bhi khane pine men achha nahi lagta hai jiske wajah se kaafi weak ho gai hai koi samadhan bataen ?
Human beings are naturally inclined to be blissful and happy, as the desire lies in the core nature. It can only happen when one has a higher frequency. But the conditions and situations make one in a negative frequency like anger, fear, stress, anxiety etc. All these feelings make us forget our true blissful nature. The more happy and aligned one is to the universe, he/she can achieve and live life the way one wants.
OM ( Aum) :-
The Initial spark of the creation came from the sound or vibration. “The sound was with GOD and the sound was GOD, that sound is OM. Om is Highest positive vibration. Om is a universal syllable. It's a cosmic energy. According to Vedas, and the Big Bang theory - the whole universe was created by the sound OM (aum). The Gospel, according to John 1:1 says,” In the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the Word was God……. And the word was made flesh.”
Chanting or Meditating ‘OM’ raise the vibrations of an individual, not just in body but in overall consciousness of one's soul and mind. According to the Quantum Physics, Everything is Energy. All are pulsating at a vibration, at their own frequency. Every individual has a particular energy/frequency of its own.
Chanting makes you align to the Whole, in tune with OM. There is no other sound in any language as AUM:
- The sound A comes from the back of our throat.
- U comes from the palate, middle of the vocal region.
- M comes from the vocal organ or Lips and is nasal and labial.
Benefits of chanting or meditating AUM:
- Chanting AUM, raises the positive vibration making one joyful and blissful.
- Purifies the environment around one. Not just the one chanting but people around the person too.
- Raises the vibration energy level, balances the moods and emotions.
- Purifies the AURA of the individual.
- Gives better immunity and self-healing power.
- Helps in making one more spiritually inclined and connected to the highest power that is GOD.
- Makes one happier, calmer, healthier and younger.
- It helps in improving concentration and memory and restore the balance of mind and energy of the individual.
- Meditation of AUM on a regular basis, calms and relaxes the mind and the body, decreases the blood pressure and helps in maintaining a healthy rhythmic heart beat.
- In releasing stress and any negative energy in Body, Mind and Aura.
- Improves imagination and creativity
- It helps in cleansing skin from internal level by removing toxins, giving a natural shine or glow.
- It makes one positively inclined and an optimistic person.
- Hence helping you stay healthy mentally and psychologically and spiritually. Resulting in good overall Health.
One seeking for overall good health- Physically, Psychologically and Spiritually should do regular chanting or meditation of OM (AUM). Making one Living a Blissful Happy Life. Stay happy and stay healthy! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.
Indian traditions are more like the first lessons which are taught by the elders of the house. These traditions are often followed without any doubts and questions. These traditions are not just being followed for the sake of religious rituals, but have deep rooted scientific reasons associated with the same.
Some of the interpretations of these rituals are as follows:
- Namaste: When we greet someone or meet someone for the first time we join both our hands for Namaste. This is done out of sheer respect for the person. Doing Namaste activates the acupuncture points of the fingertips and helps us to remember the person.
- Ushapan: This is the practice of drinking water from a copper utensil. This helps in absorbing the extra heat of the body, thereby, maintaining the body temperature. The water should be kept overnight in the copper pot before drinking. It is believed that drinking water from a copper pot helps in bowel movement, cleaning of the stomach and creating digestive juices.
- Sukhasan: When one sits on the floor with crossed leg is referred to as sukhasan. For having food in this position a person has to bend while eating and has to move up and down while eating. When this happens, the stomach is pushed while bending and the back is straight before taking the next bite. This movement leads to muscular movements thereby, helping to produce digestive juices and aids in swallowing as well.
- Vamakukshi and Shatapawali: Vamakukshi is referred to as the afternoon nap post lunch. Sleeping on the left side helps in the digestion of the food. Though prolonged sleep can make a person lazy, a quick 10 minute nap is recommended as it allows a person to be fresh. Shatapwali means taking 100 steps, to be more appropriate it is the walk after dinner. This helps in the digestion of food as the gas created after consuming food is moved and the pressure in the chest is reduced. The above terms literally explain the famous phrase, "After lunch sleep a while, after dinner walk a mile."
- Ear Piercing: Though ear piercings are looked at as a fashion ornament, but as per the Hindu traditions, these help in decision making, thinking abilities and intellectual development and also to some extent an acupressure point. It is ideal to get a baby"s ear pierced by the 12th day of her birth, as it is believed that getting ears pierced early leads to acquiring the quality of minimal speech.
- Touching Feet of Elders: This is known as one of the best exercises as it aids in blood circulation, helps in stretching and pushing the organs, improves excretion and digestion and strengthens the physique. It is also believed to transfer an aura and positive energy from the person whose feet are being touched.