Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. VeereshYour feedback matters!
I have irregular periods again. I used to take some Ayurvedic medicine till December from which they were coming very regular. Since I stopped my periods again started to get irregular. Everytime it skips, more my weight increases. I used to be 42 kilos ten years ago! I started going to gym regularly now. Earlier in college my periods were fairly regular. Then in 2012 I did a sonography and the doc said my ovaries had cysts. With the Ayurvedic medicine my periods became very regular (35 day cycle) but I stopped as he said I can stop it. But now again my periods are irregular and my weight has increased so much in the past few months (from 52 to 57!)
She delivers a male child before a month by c section. She is feeding mother and to know how many days or month I should not make relation with my husband and by mistake it happen with in month after delivery, how can check that pregnant or not again. Heard by other, periods take time to continue after delivery, so pls advice my cousin. She is very tens. thanks.
I am 36 week pregnant. Foetal weight 2340gms. Scan report shows cord seen once around the neck. Is it risk? Is there any problem for my baby. How to prevent it?
I am having itchiness in my vagina and I am pregnant I have tried several things but no cure. Please help. I live in Lesotho in Africa.
M 24. Had some questions about female reproductive system. A few days back I was going through a magazine where in a column of women's health there was an article about infertility. They said blockage in fallopian tubes is one of the major reasons. How should I know whether my fallopian tubes are ok? Last year in Sept I had a scan that showed normal uterus, and polycystic appearing ovaries. I could not find any image of fallopian tubes or anything. The report also read " No free fluid in the pelvic or abdomen area" so is that a good thing? Does that no free fluid mean fallopian tubes are normal? I am not married and I don't think of having baby or anything like that . I am just curious to know. Thank you.
Hi Team, 1. What is polysitic ovary and why it is found 30% of woman. What is the Root cause and how to irradicate the disease? 2. This is Geneticaly affecting to our offspring or not? 3. What are the symptoms found when Ovariyan cancer affected the body? Why it found, How fast we will point out it? 4. How we will restrict Heart attack, What are the symptoms to find out it?
Dear doctor, am suffering from pcos since last 2 years. My periods arent regular. Also, I have acne on my skin, and am gaining weight and struggling to lose weight. I have mood swings too.
Don't have any feeling for sex. When my partner initiate something o feel like killing him. I use to develop a feeling that he is using my body and only he is benefiting.
I do pregnancy urine test. I got negative result. Bt, I have some symptoms to be pregnant. What should I do?
Hello Dr. I am soumya and i am 9 months pregnant my baby bump is low and want to know the gender of my baby. Hbr is 140 at 12 weeks and it is 157 in 6 months scan and in 8th month scan it is 137. Now it is at 142. Baby is in anterior upper segment grade 3. With these may I know the gender of my baby. And I have scan reports also. If we cannot measure the gender with these information. What info is necessary. Thank you.
I am pregnant and its my 5 month complete and sixgh running can I eat anjeer what will be its effects.
I am 20 years old, I had unprotected sex 12 days ago, I missed my period now, it was supposed to come 2 days ago, I cannot take the pregnancy test this early as there are chances it may show negative result, can I directly take unwanted mankind abortion pills? Will it cause any side effect as I do not even know whether I am pregnant or not.
It is really important to enlighten yourself with the meaning of the word 'cannabis'. Cannabis Sativa is a kind of hemp plant from which you derive hash, hash oil and marijuana. Cannabis is popularly known by a litany of street names like weed, pot, grass, homegrown or even ganja. Tetrahydrocannabinol or THC is a chief chemical present in the plant. This chemical has the potential to alter the way you think, feel or work and hence there is a need to know its link with psychosis. Psychosis on the other hand aims to explain mental conditions felt by a person. In most cases a stark departure from reality is noticed which is usually the case after consuming cannabis as well.
Psychotic effects of Cannabis:
- Irregular sleep patterns: The effect of Marijuana or hash can upset your sleep patterns. A check has to be exercised therefore. It can make you feel too tired and exhausted to rest for long hours.
- Increased anxiety: Many times, the hemp plant has been found to play up with your coping skills. You might feel anxious at the drop of a hat. Anxiety takes a toll on mental peace and affects your physical health.
- Problem in thinking clearly: Under the effect of Cannabis, you tend to live in a parallel universe. Your mind makes up imaginary situations thinking it to be real. This muddles up your capability to think clearly.
- Lack of innovation: Continuous consumption of the drug can also make a person repetitive; you stop conceiving new ideas.
- Reduced confidence: Studies show how you can become very nervous due to the effects of cannabis.
- Reticence: Communication can be a problem if you have been using the plant for a long time. You tend to bottle up your emotions and also your fears.
- Paranoia and suspiciousness: You might even grow suspicious of people you trusted all along. Friends, relatives, parents are doubted. Obsession with the slightest of things is also a resultant effect.
- Delusions and Hallucinations: Being 'high' is a positive effect as it helps you to relax, but if unhindered it could lead to serious hallucinations. Your existence in a hallucinated world can even turn fatal in some cases.