Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Veerabhramachary
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. VeerabhramacharyYour feedback matters!
Before a person makes the decision to go for facelift surgery, there are some facts about the same which he or she must know. To start with, a facelift is not just one standard thing. There are generally two kinds - surgical and non-surgical.
Non-surgical facelifts make use of things such as botox injections, fillers and the like to reduce wrinkles by making the face look fuller. Meanwhile, facelift surgery tightens the skin around the neck. While non-surgical facelifts look to fill out the excess skin that is present, surgical facelifts look to reduce the excess skin in the first place.
It is true that facelift surgery is a commonly known term. However, what is ironic is the fact that not many people know exactly what this surgery consists of. The surgery more often than not manages to make people look more than a decade younger by not only tightening the skin (as was the case of facelift surgery some years ago), but also lifting the jawline of the person as well as removing excess skin (on the face and on the neck).
Having said this, wrinkles are mainly due to skin-oriented issues, so other treatments would be more effective, especially if they were done in addition to surgical facelifts. Procedures which would work wonders with surgical facelifts include a correction to the eye brows.
One of the things which is not very well known about surgical facelifts is the fact that they can be done at the same time as other procedures as well. So a person who wishes to have improvements done need not go through the entire surgical multiple times. Such a benefit of two procedures without having to go through two different periods of recovery would appeal to a lot of people.
Taking into account the fact that there so just many benefits to going for a surgical facelift, it is almost a no brainer, as it does have proven potential to lift not only a person’s self-confidence, but also his or her life as a result of it!
How to last long in bed?
Lack of control over ejaculation or ejaculation occurring too early is called as premature ejaculation. Psychological factors act as the major cause. There are two types of premature ejaculation. Lifelong premature ejaculation and acquired premature ejaculation. Lifelong premature ejaculation noted in teenagers who try first sexual contact and involves deeper psychological causes. Acquired premature ejaculation occurs in later stages of life which may involve both physical and psychological cause.
Ways to Control Ejaculation-
- Try to reduce anxiety: Understand that your partner gets more satisfied with extended period of orgasm and your anxiety is going to be a great hindrance for this pleasure. Once you analyse yourself and realize the dissatisfaction and disappointment that your anxiety gives to both you and your partner, the ways to overcome it naturally comes into strike. If not don’t hesitate to seek assistance from sexual health care advisers to overcome the battle.
- Avoid too much of sexual thoughts: If your mind gets occupied with too much of sexual thought always try to divert yourself with your favourite sport or activity that you’re much interested. Give a short break of 5 to 10 minutes before you feel to ejaculate.
- Change position: Try position like allowing your partner on you and side by side position as this may cause fewer stimuli to your penis and may delay the ejaculation. Avoid rear entry and missionary position as these are very active and may still activate your ejaculation faster.
- Make yourself slow: Activity level of the orgasm stage changes with every individual. It is much essential for the male to sense their emotions and the physiological stages of sexual changes that their body undergo. Slowing down during the orgasm stage or a matured control of the orgasm helps a lot for occurrence of premature ejaculation. Make sure you also don’t drop the sexual desire of your partner and engage her emotions with the act of foreplay.
- Concentrate much on foreplay: Premature ejaculation may cause depression and dissatisfaction to your partner and even yourself. So it will be much better if you focus much on foreplay and it will be also better if you develop the practice of foreplay in between the orgasm.