Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Veerabhramachary
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. VeerabhramacharyYour feedback matters!
Hi sir/madam, I'm 21. I want to know whether I'm stable or not. I don't know why I'm like this. I don't know whether I'm normal or not. From a long time I'm suffering from extreme emotions. (I can't explain correctly so I'll day some examples how I feel) For example: when I listen to a song and it is based on friendship I recollect when I spend time with friends and I can't control my feeling. I feel like I want to relive in that moment and I feel like I want to run and search for that moment. That feeling is extreme I can't control that sometimes I feel like I want to cry, sometimes I feel like I want to run and find something. And I used to check things again and again. Example: when I try to put bottle cap. And ill check whether I did it properly or not. I know it placed properly but I can not control myself to check it again and again. I think its not rotated properly so I used to rotate and rotate sometimes the cap has broken because to rotating too tight. I'm trying to do things but I can't. Basically when I feel like I want to become like someone I used to think I'm already like them and enjoying with them and I can completely feel that. For example: I like cricket when someone score a hundred I feel like I did that I use to think what I'll do at that time. And completely thinking about it entire the day. And I can't concentrate on things I'm doing. When I saw a aeroplane I feel like I want to be in that aeroplane and somebody in that plane are enjoying I also want to enjoy like them and I can't control myself I want to go and do something to stay there. I'm day dreamer what I do I'm not doing with focus a situation strikes in my mind and use to think of it continuously. And when I try to start a think I fell like I can't do that so I stop doing it (at beginning or in between) When I saw a negative situation I feel that it happened to my and I know its not good I want to divert my mind but I can't do that. I will try to come out from that situation but I can't. I'm afraid to do a things. If I want to study a topic I think like this I didn't listen to that topic in classes. Can I read it and if I listen to class I think I can read well and if a bought video class of that topic when I try to listen I feel I think its not the correct time to study and according to survey we can concentrate for 15 min only this class is for 1 hour can I listen to it. I think I can't listen to it. I feel like this. But once I'm in that I try to do things better. I didn't said about my feelings to anyone till now. Even my patents also don't know it. I'm facing some situations from my childhood I don't know that makes me a person like this. I feel so sad sometimes I want to cry but I didn't do that. I use to keep that feeling inside me. I'm not living life that I like. From pasy 2 days anger increasing in me. I want to break something in that anger but I think it cost to much so I won't break. When I want to discuss something with my parents they say something but I don't like that. I can't do it against to them. I feel like I'm dying in that problem. And I'm thinking now that I can't spend time with my family because they won't understand me so I'll be alone I like my mother a lot (my father will not do any work my mom take care of me andsisterfrom our childhood) when I try to say something I like and I want to do it she says we can't to that because of financial problem and even though when I show interest to that my mom says you are selfish you don't understand others. But the truth is I always understand others but others don't. I want to do things I like but I don't do that because I know my parents can't afford it and kill my though I'm understanding them but they says I'm not understanding them. My father don't do any work and make us trouble. I feel I'll be like him. Please help me I don't want to live like this and bcoz of text restrictions I can't say totally. Thank you.
Irregular periods but no hormonal problem. Small cysts in ovary around 2 mm WHT to do to conceive early.
Your smile holds great importance as it is one of the first things that a person will notice about you. A smile can leave a long lasting impression on people and is very important for self-esteem and confidence. Smile makeover is a process, which considers your facial appearance, tone of skin, color, width, length or shape of your teeth along with the gum tissues and lips in order to improve your smile. A smile makeover can be done according to your preference and choices.
Here are the areas on which a complete smile makeover concentrates and improves upon:
- Teeth Color: For a perfect smile make over, natural, composite restorations can be used to replace silver and amalgam dental fillings. Teeth whitening process can be undertaken to improve upon the color of the teeth, which are stained or dull. The color and shade of teeth are taken into consideration for several things such as crowns, bridges or dental implants. White, glossy teeth give a youthful, fresh smile. The whitening is done to such an extent that it complements your other features.
- Spacing and Alignment of Teeth: Teeth which overlap each other, have gaps in between or have a crooked appearance can be straightened, and the alignment can be modified by orthodontics or invisalign.
- Replacing Missing Teeth: Missing teeth affect your appearance and your smile by a great deal. The risk of tooth decay is also enhanced. For an ideal smile make over, missing teeth should be replaced with dentures, bridges or other modes of dental implants.
- Balancing Uneven Teeth: In case of uneven or chipped teeth with cracks on them, you can undergo cosmetic correction procedures to make your teeth appear balanced. In case you have a gummy smile, you can undergo recontouring procedures for improvement of your smile.
- Modifying Lips and Cheeks: An unshapely face with wrinkles makes your smile unpleasant. This can be corrected using several procedures, which include orthodontics and oral maxillofacial surgery. Correction of your lips and cheeks will improve your smile to a great extent.
- Tooth Length: Long teeth are responsible for a fresh, youthful smile. In case of short teeth, smile makeover techniques such as reshaping or lengthening of teeth can be undertaken. This will improve your smile. The proportion of your teeth can also be corrected to give you a perfect smile. The texture of the teeth can also be modified as a part of the smile makeover.
Treatments Used for Smile Makeover:
- A dentist can use an entire range of treatment to achieve your ideal smile makeover. These include:
- In-office, professional teeth whitening, Can brighten teeth up to 9 shades in a single visit
- Porcelain veneers, Thin, natural-looking, ceramic shells that mask imperfections such as cracks and chips
- Dental crowns, Tooth-shaped prosthetics that go over misshapen or worn teeth
- Invisalign, Clear, removable, custom aligners that gradually straighten minor alignment issues
- Dental bonding, Resin bonded to teeth that conceal cracks, gaps, and chips
- Gum contouring, Removing excess gum tissue to improve appearance and conformity of smile
A complete smile makeover allows you to correct and improve your smile, according to your preference. This process involves several cosmetic methodologies, the proper execution of which gives you an enhanced smile.