Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. VeerabhramacharyYour feedback matters!
My friend is 30 years old male. He is depressed all time because he is feel guilty. When he was 18-19 years he sleep with his mother when his mom was sleeping his hands was on her breast and abdomen. He was not in control. His mother does not know this matter. Some times he was doing it. One day he realize then he feel depressed. He is worried since last 11 years about this matter. He does not share this matter to any other friend and to his family member. Now he belongs to the deep deep problem. He is feeling guilty. Its effects his head is warm and ear is heat every time. Last years he goes to Kolkata Moner Alo institute, Dr. Take medicine Zaptra 25 mg. But no result this medicine. His matter does not share to the doctor. So what should I do in this matter. Pls reply sir.
I am facing heart burning issue since last 4-5 days. It get sever after lunch mostly and sometimes it feels like I should vomit every thing I ate. Unable to eat normal dal chawal n normal food. Suggest me please. Its occurring bad breath also like tonsil stones smells.
I am 58 years old. There is regular pain on left side back and front side below 4" from chest or 5" distance from nabhi. On back side pain both side on upper side of hip. I drink minimum 6 lt water in a day but urine out put in a day 1/2 lt. And at the time of urine I feel burden pain.
Male 25 I want to know about this report bcz I want pregnant my wife Grade 4 34% Grade 3 15% Grade 2 08% Grade 1 05% Non motile 38% Pus cells 10-15/ hpf Rbc 8-10/hpf.
Hi I have been having severe problems with sleep. I cannot sleep at all. I hardly sleep foe 2 hours properly. I have been taking Lonazep and Mirtaz for many years. I have the problem since last 6 years. I had consulted a psychiatrist initially for the first year and later, I did not. I do not get proper sleep even after taking those pills. I have somehow managed to taper down the dose. Currently, I have stopped Lonazep completely and Mirtaz, I ma taking only 7.5 Mg. But My sleep is worse, and everymorning I get up with body pain, too much tiredness and burning eyes and nauseating feeling. Serious problems, like burning sensation in hips and thighs during the day. And weakness in legs and also severe Pain in Feet have already started. I have restless and painful legs during sleep and feet stiffness and pain is throughout the day. I ma not sure whether this is nerve or ortho related but definitely sure that this is because of my sleep problems. I am really frustrated with the other mentioned problems as well. I am 36, in a good job with no stress at work and my personal family stress is also minimal. I am single as well Please help!
I was diagnosed with bulging disc a year back with pain in the back underneath my thighs and my buttocks and also underneath the knee joint. I took a injection in the spine a month back and now the back pain is gone but still I have a lot pain when I sit (in my left buttock) and also underneath my knee joint of the left leg. What should I do as am suffering for a very long time. My left leg also feels a bit stiff than the right one.
Dear Doctor, my wife (62 years old + weight 63.3 kg+ height 5.1â) suffered from chikungunya fever in Sep 2016 for few days and since then she was having some swollen at ankle joint which now extended with pain to all joints of ankle, knee, wrist, shoulder, elbow, fingers of palm & foot. Sometimes pain and swollen appears flying. Followings were observed in pathological test: R factor-negative C- Reactive protein-1.2 mg/dl TLC-6100/cumm ESR-20 mm 1st hour polymorph-60% lymphocyte-38% eosinophil-02% Heam0globin-11,00 gm/dl PCV-31.8 % MCV-91. 9fl MCH-31.5 pg MCHC-34.3 g /dl Platelets count- 1.26 lacs S.URIC ACID-4.5 mg/dl SGPT-37 units/l sgot-30 units/I PLASMA GLUCOSE-134.0 mg/dl THYROID STIMULATING HORMONE (TSH)-3.43.Please suggest some homoeopathy treatment. Thanks.
Sir I am patient of ibs please suggest how cope up with it it terrible I always feeling going to loo. Feeling of bloating and all these results in piles and fissures. please suggest diet and eating habits to control it. I smoke and drink also but moderate.
The prostate gland is a male reproductive organ at the base of the urinary bladder and urethra is a thin tube that carries urine out of the penis. It runs through the prostate gland. A fluid produced by this gland helps to carry sperms produced by the testes outside during intercourse.
Cause of urinary problems in men
Men experience urinary symptoms either due to inflammation of the prostate gland or prostatitis or symptoms may be the result of a blockage of the passage due to enlargement of the prostate gland.
Symptoms of urinary problems
Urinary symptoms commonly experienced with prostate problems include;
- The need to urinate frequently during the night.
- Urinating more often during the day.
- Urinary urgency is the urge to urinate can be so strong and sudden that one may not reach the toilet in time.
- The urine stream is slow to start.
- Urine dribbling for some time after finishing urination.
- A sensation that the bladder is not fully emptied after urination.
- A lack of force to the urine flow, which makes directing the stream difficult.
- The sensation of needing to go again soon after urinating
- A long course of antibacterial medication (for bacterial prostatitis) is prescribed, because infection is difficult to get rid of, the antibacterial medication will need to be taken for many weeks.
- Medication to improve urine flow and other symptoms (for obstruction caused by an enlarged prostate).
- Surgical procedures (for blockage caused by an enlarged prostate), such as Transurethral Resection of the prostate(TURP), Laser Resection of prostate, Transurethral Incision of the prostate(TUIP).
UroLift: A new method of treatment for men, where medication has not been successful, but their prostates are not so enlarged that they need more invasive surgery. It involves the Transurethral Insertion of staples to separate the lobes of the prostate. It has minimal side effects and preserves ejaculatory and erectile function.
A number of other procedures that have been developed to reduce urinary symptoms.
Medication for urinary problems
Various medications to help ease your urinary problems, including;
- Medications to reduce the tone of the muscles of the urethra and prostate to minimize any obstruction to urine flow caused when these muscles contract.
- Medication to reduce the size of the prostate gland. These drugs work by blocking the action of male hormones produced by the prostate gland.
- Medications to relax the bladder, making unwanted contractions less likely and reducing the symptoms of urgency and frequency of urination.
- Over-the-counter medicine 'Saw Palmetto' (Serenoa repens) is used sometimes. This may help some men, especially if frequent urination at night is a problem. However, recent reviews of the evidence for using Saw Palmetto as a treatment for mild or moderate urinary symptoms did not show any improvement compared to no treatment, in men with BPH.