Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Veerabadhra GupthaYour feedback matters!
Following is the ultrasound report for gal bladder stone, kindly suggest if this could be treated with medicines. "Liver shows fatty change. No focal lesion is seen. Bew radicals are not dilated. GB is well visualized. Wali thickness is normal. Cavity contains multiple calculi. CBD is partially visible & 5.5 mm in diameter. No calculus seen in visible parts Spleen and pancreas are sancgrazhi cally normal No peritoneal collection seen No inflamed appendix localised Both the kidneys are normal in size, shape and cutlines. No calculus or hydronephrosis seen. Ureters partially traceable, No calculus seen in visible portions of ureters Small urine seen in bladder No calculus or mass is seen al in size outlines and echo tern of money trium normal No mass lesion is seen. Left ovary is normal. Right adnexa poorly visible" IMP: 1. Chronic Cholecystitis with Cholelithiasis 2. Fatty Liver.
She is having pain in urinary bladder and her stomach is getting bigger . She is feeling like she need to pee but nothing comes out . What can we do now please help.
SIR I M 25 Yrs . I have problem of excess nightfall from last 3 yrs. Duration of nightfall is 7-8 times in month. But now a days while urinating I found white fluid like semen also coming. I want some homeopathic or ayurvedic medicines recommendation .
Are you suffering from kidney stones and looking for an effective, natural treatment? You should choose homeopathy, as it works well in treating kidney stones. A kidney stone is a hard, crystalline, mineral development in your kidneys or urinary tract. The condition is called nephrolithisis. Kidney stones occur due to a reduction in your urine volume, and because of the presence of excess stone-forming substance in your urine. Homeopathic treatment of kidney stones does not involve any side effects, and various homeopathic medicines are used as a part of the treatment. Some of them are as follows:
- Benzoic acid
- Benzoic acid is prescribed in case of nephritic colic.
- Offensive urinary symptoms are experienced. The urine is usually deep red with strong and foul odor.
- The urine may alternatively be thick, and clear.
- Argentinum nit
- This homeopathic medicine is used for treating kidney stones, which develop because of kidney congestion.
- Dull backache and ache in the bladder are experienced, along with dark urine, containing deposits of uric acid and blood.
- A patient experiences an increased urge for urination, but a very small amount of urine is passed at once.
- A burning sensation while passing urine is indicated along with swelling of the urethra.
- This homeopathic medicine is used during the paroxysms of renal colic. Extreme pain and excitement are indicated.
- The pain may be cutting in nature, and it shoots in various directions, affecting your limbs and different parts of the body.
- There is an increased urge to urinate, and an aversion to fluids is developed by a patient in spite of feeling thirsty.
- This is another effective homeopathic remedy used for treating kidney stones, when the patient experiences a shooting pain radiating from a certain point and he or she becomes unable to move because of the pain.
- Also there is a darting pain experienced in the ureter, extending down to your legs.
- There is an indication of the development of little pinheads in the pelvis that starts growing down your bladder.
You must consult a licensed homeopathic practitioner before taking homeopathic medicines for the treatment of kidney stones. A doctor will suggest you the best homeopathic medicines based on the symptoms you experience and the severity of the condition.