Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Veerabadhra Guptha
Submit a review for Dr. Veerabadhra GupthaYour feedback matters!
We have all heard about the pain of passing a kidney stone — and those who’ve experienced it never want to go through it again. Fortunately, there are steps you can take to help prevent this common disorder of the urinary tract.
To prevent kidney stones:
- Drink plenty of water. Remember, dehydration is one of the primary causes of kidney stones. On warmer days, when it’s easier to get dehydrated, up your fluid intake. Active people should drink at least 16- 20 ounces of fluid one to two hours before an outdoor activity. Overall, drink 60 – 64 ounces each day. Signs of dehydration include fatigue, loss of appetite, flushed skin, heat intolerance, light-headedness, dark-colored urine and dry cough.
- Limit sodium. This will cut down on the amount of calcium in your urine, which in turn reduces the tendency for calcium stones to form. Perhaps, you stop adding additional salt to your food. Another way to limit sodium is to avoid processed meats, salty convenience foods (regular, boxed or canned soups, noodle or rice mixes) and salty snacks.
- Eat more citrus. You want to consume foods rich in citrates, including oranges, melons, lemons and limes.
Kidney stones are also more common in those with a family history, or those who have already had one.
Dr. Mere husband ko pathari ka pain bahot ata he city me mere husband medicine se thik ho jata he or pathari bahar nikal jati thi lekin abhi wo gau gaye he vaha koi hospital bhi nahi he vaha unako pathari ka pain start ho gaya to kya kare abhi bahot pain hota he unako pls reply as soon as possible.
Hi Age-46 yrs (male) urinary problem hai. Stomach khali ho tou urine ki speed phir bhi thik hoti hai, lekin agar stomach bhari ho tou urine ki speed slow ho jati hai. Rg stones se 2 saal pahle check up karvaya tha. Koi rukavat ya pain nahi hai. Usi time 3 months lagataar tab.
I am 66 years old male and confirmed prostrate related urine problem began since 3 months. Related test results are Antigen 8.4,Uriflow chart medium line (not so good, USG obstruction thin layer, kidney Normal. Consulted urologist 2different urologist. 1st urologist advised For surgical operation with in 3 months for thin layer, gout observed mean while drug sildol 8 mg prescribed for 3 months. 2nd opinion sought who observed flat prostrate ,by medicine can be curated, no need for surgical operation. For last one month medicine is using sildol 8. Please advice surgery is must or it can be cured by drug. Symptom improved as long as medicine used one per day. Please advice best.
I'm suffering with continues or frequent urination. And every time I pee it's hard at starting after it flows freely. Sometimes when I keep it & even after I feel I like pee, I'm getting testicle pain. Nowadays suffering with erection problem, it's fall in less than 1 min. please help me.
Hello, Recently my Father got an Infection in Urinary Track , Before consulting The Doctor we took an Advice by our Family friend (doctor) , he advice us to Conduct Two Test , 1- Routine Urine Infection Test 2- Culture and Sensitivity Test And we Got the 1st one in an Hour and 2nd Test took 4-days , and We have been Using some Urinal Infection Antibiotics 500 mg, and continued 4-days Until WS get the 2nd test Reports , and then my father got relief , it has been cleared nearly 90%, no pain while he pass urine. And the 5th day we have Consulted Doctor with those Reports , and The Doc has change the Total Prescription and Coded us new Drugs , And now after using this secondary medication he again felt the Same Pain as it rejuvenated with OLD , get me some solution. Thank you,
Chronic kidney disease also known as chronic renal disease is a form of kidney disorder where renal function is progressively lost over a long period. This disease has got unspecific symptoms and includes loss of appetite, feeling unwell, etc. People with high blood pressure or diabetes are more likely to have CKD. This disease leads to other complications, such as cardiovascular disease, anaemia and pericarditis.
Homeopathy is an ideal and effective form of treatment chronic kidney diseases. Homeopathy is natural and tries to correct all the underlying causes of the condition. General symptoms and constitutional indications are considered in homeopathy before choosing the best medicine. Here is a list of several homeopathic medicines, which are used to treat chronic kidney diseases like Kidney Stone Treatment, along with the symptoms in case of which they are used.
- Apis mellifica: This homeopathic medicine is not used in acute forms of CKD. Symptoms of this type include oedematous swelling on the face, paleness, headaches, pain in the back and limb, oedema pulmonum, etc. It is used when there are dull aches in the kidney, reduced urination and micturition. The urine contains albumen in high levels and blood corpuscles. Eruption of the skin occurs, and the patient feels drowsy.
- Arsenicum: This medicine is used in all stages of CKD and is one of the best remedies. It is used in later stages of the disease when the patient's skin becomes pale, and he develops a waxen appearance, excess thirst and diarrhoea. The shade of the urine is dark and full of albumen. Dyspnoea attacks are also observed while lying down during the night. Taking aconite produces a mucus and the patient gets relief.
- Aurum muriaticum: This homeopathic medicine is used to cure renal diseases such as morbus brightii caused from a gout or from syphilis. Digestive and nervous problems are indicated along with great irritability. Vertigo may also be caused.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is the ideal homeopathic remedy for treating inflammation of the kidneys accompanied by piercing or burning pain in the lumbar region of the kidney. The pain reappears repeatedly with increased intensity each time.
- Cantharis: This homeopathic cure is used in nephritis. There is a cutting pain in the lumbar region, the urine contains blood and the flow is in the form of drops. Cantharis is used in post diphtheric kidney disorders with dropsy.
- Conavallaria: Conavallaria is used in case of nephritis occurring due to heart disorders. It is used when the heart functions irregularly and also in anasarca and ascites because of mitral insufficiency.
Homeopathic medicines are very efficient for the treatment of chronic kidney diseases. There are homeopathic cures for all types of renal diseases.