Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Veena ShambulingaYour feedback matters!
Sir my front bottom teeth get removed. So what will be the cost for duplicate teeth. Please tell me in detail. than.
Hi, I am suffering from chronic bad breadth, that is spoiling my happiness and hope in life. I want confirmed that this is inherited from my mother. I am third child two of my sisters don't have because I am a last child and I got this disease from my mother. My mother also having chronic bad breadth since I was aware please suggest me or help me to live this life and tell me the reason behind this. I am getting thoughts of suicide because no body could't understand my underneath problem of this chronic bad breath.
I have a tooth ache in the lower jaw in a front teeth there is no movement of decay and the ache is more on touching what to do?
I am 21 year old student suffering from cross bite. Means my upper jaw and lower jaw is not aligned. Doctor told me lower jaw surgery. Can you tell how much it will be cost.
teeth trouble of my nephew due to new teeth out child age 3 years pain and tough to eat then what I can do?
I'm 47 years old and quiet good with my teeth. What further should I do to keep with good condition? Elderly get their tooth broken bit-by-bit slowly getting old. About me?
Tooth sensitivity is a condition when the nerve ending in the teeth are overly sensitive to hold hot and cold conditions. Drinking and eating hot or cold food may cause a sharp pain in the tooth. A material called dentin, which is what makes up the inside of your tooth, is protected by the enamel in the crown and the cementum in the root of the tooth. In cases when the dentin loses its covering, teeth may be become sensitive.
Causes of sensitive teeth
1. Inflammation caused by bacteria may lead to sensitive teeth.
2. Gum diseases such as gingivitis may cause the gums to retract and reveal the roots of your teeth.
3. Constantly grinding your teeth can cause the enamel to break down, which leads to exposure of the dentin.
4. Accumulation of plaque can cause sensitive teeth.
5. Various acidic foods such as lemon cause the enamel to be worn out.
6. Sensitive teeth is caused by decay of the tooth.
7. Various dental procedures such as teeth restoration and cleaning of the teeth cause the teeth to be sensitive.
Treatments for sensitive teeth
1. You need to use dental products that contain fluoride. Fluoride products tend to decrease teeth sensitivity.
2. Restrict consumption of acidic foods such as lemon and some dairy products.
3. If you grind your teeth then start using mouth guard.
4. Follow proper dental hygiene, such as brushing and flossing on a regular basis to keep teeth sensitivity at bay.
5. You should use a toothbrush that has soft bristles so that the gum tissue is not affected while brushing.
6. You may use a toothpaste that has been made for people who have sensitive teeth.
7. You may apply fluoride varnishes to root surfaces that have been exposed.
8. You may cover up root surfaces with white fillings.
9. Application of dentin sealers to root surfaces that have been exposed may help in preventing tooth sensitivity.
10. Laser is also effective to fix tooth sensitivity.
I am 62 years old, I have tongue ulcer for more than 4 months it was not curing. I visit doctors and they said to take biopsy non skin test, in that result it said no cancerous problem and doctor give medicine I am taking medicine for more than 3 months but it the ulcer not curing. The ulcer is below my tongue and it was less than an one inch. Please advice me.
Brush twice a day and floss daily even when your braces are on. The food particles get stuck into the braces very easily. It is very important to keep them clean.