Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. VeenaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from gas and high problem of acidity which creates a great problem for me. Please give me some solution for this.
my angel age 2 years 3 m baby she is wt 10. 6 kg she not taken food please suggest any tonic for her like juice fever so it will take like juice she not taken medicine syrup also.
How to stop premature ejaculation. Which oil should be used. Once I discharge d it become difficult for my penis to stretch again and again.
I am 24 year male. I hve black dag not shadow around my eyes. I hve applied so many cream & another things to avoid it but it did not get avoid. Its looking vry bad. So please Tel me any meditation or suggestion to avoid it. Please Any of them.
Migraine is not just a headache it has other symptoms and has a major impact on life. A migraine headache is usually an intense throbbing pain on one or sometimes both sides of the head. Besides pain, migraine also can cause nausea and vomiting and sensitivity to light and sound. Some people may see spots or flashing lights or have a temporary loss of vision
Treatment ; by pain relief, preventive drugs, lifestyle changes, and alternative treatments.
I am getting too many pimples on my cheeks. The cheeks have become red and the condition gets worst in sun.
I do not eat much (only about 1 or 2 times a day ) but still my weight is 78 kgs. I am 23 years old about & 5.10 in height. What should I do?
Sir I have a problem of hair fall. Its very big problem for me last 1 year. Also I am very thin. I want to gain my weight. I am 20 year old. please help me and give me some suggestion.
Hi I am a boy. I am 21 year old.. I want to ask a question about my health related problem. I have very so much pain in my legs.. So please what are the reasons of this problem??
I am 26yrs, female. I have pcod desease. Trying to conceive bt can't. After follicular study I found there is no dominant follicle. My sizes are 12*11 mm on 15th day of my cycle.
I am a healthy male 63 years old. I have diabetese but I am working in a construction company having active duty 6 days a week. I have strong desire for having conjugal activities but face difficulties in attaining erection and worst more maintaining more than 2 minutes, please let me know how to overcome this,
Talk about nutrition and carbs, proteins and fats come to the mind immediately. However, these are the macronutrients and are not the only group of nutrients. More important are the micronutrients, comprising of a group of very important substances known as minerals and vitamins. Read on to know the most important vitamins and minerals that your body needs and the role they play.
- Vitamin A: Essential for healthy eyes, general growth and development and glowing skin. These are found in carrots, sweet potatoes and oranges.
- Vitamin B: These are essential for iron absorption, improved immunity and production of energy. Whole grains and unprocessed foods and vegetables like lentils, potatoes, bananas, yeast and molasses are good sources of these vitamins.
- Vitamin C: Required for iron absorption, blood clotting, elastic skin and antioxidant function. Found in good amounts in citrus fruits, guava, kiwi, grapefruits, strawberries, etc.
- Vitamin D: Extremely important for bone development, these are found in eggs, mushrooms and fish.
- Vitamin E: It improves the blood circulation and reduces free radicals, which is essential for cancer protection. Almonds, nuts, tomatoes and sunflower seeds are good sources of vitamin E.
- Vitamin K: It is very essential for the process of blood coagulation, these are found in spinach, broccoli, kale and other green vegetables.
- Iron: Very essential ingredient for blood formation and muscle building, clams, oysters, soybeans, lentils and spinach are great sources of iron.
- Calcium: Most important ingredient, as it helps in the formation of teeth and bones, dairy products, tofu and cheese are very good sources.
- Zinc: A key ingredient essential for overall growth, immunity and fertility, spinach, beans, oysters and dark chocolate carry a good amount of Zinc.
- Folic acid: Essential for iron absorption, cell regeneration, and in pregnancy for healthy development of the baby. Green leafy vegetables, asparagus, peas, seeds, nuts, lentils, beets, corn, etc. are good sources.
Trace minerals like iodine, manganese, copper, fluoride, selenium and chromium are also essential but in very small amounts. While these are not the only essential vitamins and minerals, these are the most important ones. The quantities of these substances required on a daily basis are very small, but critical for functions listed above. In addition, some of them also help in releasing free radicals, which provides protection against cancer and chronic inflammation. This helps prevent chronic health conditions like heart disease, diabetes and stroke.
An important point to consider is while there are multiple supplements available in the market today to make sure you get all of these nutrients, try to eat a wholesome meal and get these through natural sources to the maximum extent possible. The natural foods are the best source, and supplements should be used only when these cannot be obtained naturally.