Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. VeenaYour feedback matters!
I am a 50 year old Indian agriculturist in coffee, normal structure, weight 62 kgs. I do not smoke, no alcohol, no meat, chicken, but take fish sometimes n consume eggs frequently. Coffee drinking daily at 2 cups/day. Daily cycling for about 10 kms. My sex life is utterly bad. I have no any major complications, no medication history so far slight knee pains when I sit long. A little financial stress off-late. I have a low nagging back pain since last 20 years. Sciatica problem but have maintained it in control. I have observed a twitching 10-30 seconds pain on my left chest which has now become regular. Had undergone ECG where some small error observed by doctor and put me on ecosprin. My TMT was perfect with no problem at narayana hrudalaya bangalore and I was told I have less than 5% chance of any attack. But this regular pricking twitch keeps giving me the jitters. Doc says if it continues. He may suggest me an anti. Should I need to go in for it. If required I can share scan copy of my ECG. That has raised eyebrow of the doc. Do guide me
My wife 26 years old had ectopic surgery and left tube was removed this month. Can you please suggest when can we try pregnancy in future.
Hello Dr. what is the best time to take multi vitamins, and I am taking brosil multi vitamin is it ok to take brosil, does multi vitamin causes constipation.
I have over sweating problem my shirt becomes to wet in outside even in winters I feel very upset during talking or sitting with friends I feel so frustrated that's why I quited to engage with every person please tell me how I diagnosed this hyperhidrosis.
I'm 22 yr old. I'm getting severe stomach pain and full body pains during mensuration time. What to do?
I am student. Want to know how to counter stress and depression. I also get nervous to quickly and also problem while speaking.
Hy I'm 19 years old female. I had sex .but we didn't even intercourse . The pre-Cum has produced from my partner he just rubbed at surface area. After that I'm having stomach achemail head ache and disturbance in back. Will this lead to pregnancy. How can prevent this? Please help me out. I had sex before 2 days.
I am 19 years old. My problem is I am to able to sleep properly from last 4 days even I have taken the tablets but it does nt show any result. Please help me oyt with this.
Cronic burning senstation in stomach form last 15 years. In endoscopy there is lining in esophagal end i. E l1. I had already taken treatment of ayurvedic about 8-10 month but there is no result. I take a raberzaol tablet once a week and this gives me immediate relief. Please suggest me the alternative in ayurvedic of this tablet ?
It's been 5 months of my marriage and still I am not able to have proper sex with my wife. I do not know why I am not able to insert my penis in her vagina. My penis get erect at the time of romance but when it comes to intercourse I am not able to insert penis in her vagina. I masturbate at times when I not get satisfied. Can you please suggest.
Hi dear sir madam I am suffering from headache since last month as I contact local doctor but still it is continuing please assist me what should I do.
I m 23 years old, suffering from cough, why this is happening and also I suffering from cold about one week. What should i do?
Hi doctor I am vaishali I am 25 year old girl and I am suffering from fever last early night please suggest me.
Whenever I am traveling in the bus or car in this travelling time I am suffering from vomiting. So please help me.
If a take a glass of milk in the morning I suffer from loose motion by the evening and also I fart a lot. Am I lactose intolerant?
Meri mom ki diabetes hai unki report mai HbA1c 7.84% Haemoglobin 10.1 Hdl cholesterol 28 Post prandial glucose 182 Fasting blood glucose 104. Please advice
Cervical spondylosis is a disorder that affects the joints and disc around the cervical region or neck. Earlier, it was believed that spondylosis can occur in old people only and is an age-related disorder. However, it is not true nowadays. Today, even youngsters complain of pain in the neck region due to cervical spondylosis. It occurs mostly to people who spend longer hours sitting and working on the computer. It is caused due to damage of cartilage and bones in this region. Symptoms of cervical spondylosis include chronic pain and stiffness around the neck.
Causes for Cervical Spondylosis:
A number of factors can be responsible for cervical spondylosis. Following are the common causes for the disorder:
- Overgrowth of Bones in the Neck Region: This can hamper the sensitive areas around the spine.
- Drying of Fluid: The spinal bone is made up of disc-like structures. There is fluid present in between the disks. Spondylosis is often caused due to the drying up of this fluid.
- Herinated Disks: In some cases, cracks get developed on the disks. This causes leakage of fluid in between them. Consequently, the nerves in this region get damaged.
- Injury: If you have had an injury to your neck, such as during a fall or car accident, this can accelerate the aging process.
Homeopathic Medicines to Cure Cervical Spondylosis:
There are homeopathic medicines, which can cure cervical spondylosis over a period of time. However, the dosage of these medicines must be administered properly to get rid of the disorder. Some of these useful medicines have been listed below:
- Conium: This medicine is prescribed for patients suffering from vertigo. If a patient feels pain or vertigo while turning the head sideways or lying down on bed, this medicine can prove helpful. Other symptoms that should be taken into account while prescribing this drug include feeling of tightness in the temporal region and pain in occipital area.
- Gelsemium: If the pain in the neck region extends to the back of the head, one may be given doses of Gelsemium. The patient complains of having the pain at the centre of the occipital region. Besides, the patient will feel inactive, dull and dizzy most of the times.
- Kalmia Latifolia: This is given when the pain spreads upto the arm region and fingers. The pain can also be felt around the shoulder blades. The patient suffers from frequent nausea. The pain increases when the patient tries to look down.
- Silicea: When the pain is felt on eyes or forehead, this medicine is prescribed. It is also useful in treating spine curvature. These patients cannot adjust with cold weather. They feel chilly most of the times. The get quick relief by warm fomentation.
- Calcarea Phos: This is useful for treating patients who have developed spondylosis due to the overgrowth of bones in the cervical region or bone spurs. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.