Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. VeenaYour feedback matters!
Hello sir, I have a problem in my right ear, there is a discharge with bad smell since one weak please tell me what should i do?
What shall I do to control sinus & cough I feel hard to breath if I work hard continuous more than 15-20 mins.
I have cold and cough almost throughout the year and since many years now. My ears are often blocked which I try to open by blowing air by shutting my nose and now this has become my habit. Have never been diagnosed with anything major apart from the cold and cough becoming serious once in 2 months.
A nasal polyp is a growth within the nasal cavity, which may cause problems with your health. Smaller polyps don't tend to create any problem, but larger ones can cause breathing difficulty, sneezing problems, losing the sense of smell and a dampening of taste as well. Conventional medicine usually prescribes surgery, but homeopathy has effective cures to reduce the polyp and lessen the symptoms over time.
Cures for nasal polyps in Homeopathy:
1. Phosphorus: This medication is especially effective if you have nasal polyps that bleed. This is effective with people who have a tall and slender build and tend to develop a thirst for cold water as the polyp grows within them. The polyps may bleed regularly and also block the nostrils in such a way that they get a circular motion when breathing.
2. Lemna Minor: This medicine is very effective when there is an intense level of nasal blockage and you are experiencing anosmia or a loss of the sense of smell. These kind of nasal polyps tend to worsen during the wet season and can even cause a thick white discharge from the nose which has a foul smell.
3. Calcarea Carbonica: Useful in the cases of people who are overweight, some homeopathic doctors tend to prescribe this medication in cases where a person may be quickly affected by seasonal changes, such as hot to cold or cold to hot weather. Other symptoms where this medication is applicable are:
- Frequent sneezing
- Profuse sweating during the night
- Sore nose
- Small amounts of white discharge
- Nostrils are mostly dry
4. Conium Maculatum: This medication is very effective if you have a dry nose, which seems to get sudden discharges irregularly. Instead of a loss of smell, you may develop a more acute sense of smell. If the patient is suffering from frequent sneezes and complains of nasal blocks in the morning, conium can be an effective remedy
5. Sanguinaria Canadensis: This medicine is know be a great remedy primarily for polyps, which are right sided or occur within the right nostril of the nose. Some of the symptoms where Sanguinaria Canadensis is very effective are:
- Profuse amounts of nasal discharge
- Frequent sneezing
- Swollen nasal membrane
- Right sided headache along with right sided blockage of nostrils
My mother is having fungal infections in ears since 20 days please prescribe medicine for these disease.
I am 28 year old smoking from last 4-5 years but from last two months I have a bad cough mostly with hot itching in my throat and even there are points of black cough with it, from last two weeks I am feeling light pain in my right chest or you can say pressure while breathing, from last month I am taking a single cigarette per day, so please consult what should I do ?
Should sub-total eardrum perforation with dry ears, csom safe and I miss hearing 1-2 words in a sentence or misunderstand a word or two sometimes and mild tinnitus mostly at night should be fixed?
I have fever and cough. When I was trying to eat something my tongue is cheydhu, my throat is full of shit due to cough. And I am getting vomiting so please help me.
Heavy headache since 18 hrs ,vomit sensation , one side headache. Dizziness weakness in the whole body but heavy headache how to overcome it through home remedies or medicines. Its left side headache.
- do not forget to take the medicines as prescribed by the doctor.