Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. VeenaYour feedback matters!
My nose is always blocked. I'm using otrivin everyday to get relief is there any option to cure blocked nose. I'm using otrivin for last 5 years?
I have a problem in stomach digestion system and also my ears are paining on talking on mobile phones.
I am very concerned about my nose size and I am seeing increase in my nose size after I have started working out. Is workout the reason for this or is it just an illusion? Should I use all the nose exercise available on Internet? Are they good?
Ear pain very pain inside Ear digg continuous discharge intense itching yesterday blood also came. How Can I cure this?
I am 23 years male, I have sinus problem with bronchitis issues. I catch cold very easily and have bad throat very fast. What should I do regularly to get rid of my problems and live a health life.
Sir she is 16 years old she is cold allergic as soon climate become cold she gets throat infection and both sides of her face on cheeks gets swelling, we consulted many doctors but temporary relief. She takes ACFIX tablet. I want permanent relief, thank you.
I have throat pain for more than one week! I took medicines even through pain is getting more! What should I do?
When I go for an early morning walk or jog, the throat gets dry and I start coughing to get normal. This problem exists until I have water and slow down my exercise. Please explosion the root cause , guidance and remedies.
Hi, I am suffering from tinnitus since 2009 which apart from that constant annoying noise is also causing headaches & vertigo, the head is always heavy & often the eyes are watering & tired. Regards, .
I am suffering from blocked nose due to polyps in right and left maxillary sinus since 9 years. I am using Otrivin nasal spray. I ve taken CT scan and endoscopy from ENT doctors but I do not want surgery. Now im taking Homeopathy medicines and using Otrivin spray because other homeopathy nasal spray does not open my blocked nose. Can homeopathy shrink my polyps and cure sinus infection.
She has experienced allergy at her whole body suddenly taking her meal at afternoon on day before yesterday. She did not take any food other than she takes everyday except mango which purchased from market. Although she is been taking mango everyday after her meal. To cope with the situation immediately she had taken Avil 50 a single dose. Thereafter her allergy remises but she could not intake anything there after due to burning sensation at her Esophagus and throat. Rashes are also visible at her throat. Please suggest asap.
Sinusitis refers to an extremely painful condition caused due to the inflammation and swelling of sinuses. A host of causes contribute to sinusitis, chief among them being allergies, air pollution or sometimes infection (learn more About Acute Respiratory Infections). It causes extreme discomfort, throbbing headache, sore throat and a blocked nose. Though different branches of medicines have tried in their own ways of dealing with this problem, ayurveda with its reliance on natural products as remedial measures have emerged as a clear favorite.
Some of the ayurvedic remedies for sinusitis are:
- Inhalation of steam with tulsi: The benefits of tulsi are widespread and need little introduction. The ambit of its advantages is expansive, making its presence felt even in treating sinusitis. In case of severe bouts of sinusitis, it is highly recommended that you inhale steam with tulsi almost every day in the week.
- Have ginger along with honey: Another way of treating acute pangs of sinusitis is by making a paste of ginger and honey. Make small tablets of this mixture and for most effective results it is advisable that you have it every day.
- Avoid certain food: Just how incorporating certain food in the diet help in reducing the pain of sinusitis, eliminating few, often times help you to achieve the same purpose. When you suffer from sinusitis, it is only advisable that you diligently avoid dairy products like milk, yoghurt as well as intoxicants like cigarettes (know about the impacts of smoking on your organs) and alcohol.
- Lemon juice and water: In the initial stages of sinusitis, having a daily concoction of lemon juice and water is considered very beneficial. During this phase maintaining a light diet is advisable.
- Practice pranayama: The gamut of ayurvedic remedies includes not only the prescription of what to eat and what to avoid but also several exercises that help in expediting the process of recovery. Among them, pranayama with its focus on control and regulation of breath is particularly beneficial in curing sinusitis.