Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Veena D SYour feedback matters!
My son he is 12 years old. The problem is about not growing his height and weight. He is too weak. Suggest me about his improvement.
I want to lose weight because my weight is 88kg I want to do the weight loss because my weight is please help me if you help me I want will weight loss and please show me the tips of weight loss thank you.
Finding the perfect skin care routine for yourself is no easy task, it requires knowledge about your skin. It also requires you to go through various skincare products and a trial and error method to find suitable products. Maintaining a healthy skin is an indicator of your general health and hence cannot be taken lightly.
In order to determine the perfect skin care routine, you must first determine the type of skin you have. Usually the skin types are classified as dry skin, oily skin and combination skin (a mixture of both oily skin and dry skin). Dry skin is characterized by tightness and flakiness; it turns parched on washing and you need constant moisturizing. Oily skin is characterized by presence of large pores and oiliness in the skin. This skin type is also prone to acne and pimples. Combination skin type is characterized by an oily t-zone (nose, chin and forehead) with dry cheeks.
Based on identifying the skincare type, now your focus should be on putting together a skincare routine that keeps your skin fresh and healthy. Here are some tips to find the perfect skincare routine based on your skin type:
- Oily skin: Oily skin is characterized by excessive oiliness in the skin and thus you need to keep your face clean at all times. Use a mild cleanser to clean your face twice a day so as to keep those pores unclogged. If the pores get clogged with impurities then inflammation occurs resulting in acne. Focus on using water based moisturizers so that the skin remains oil free.
- Dry skin: Dry skin is characterized by parched skin that feels flaky at times, so restrict cleaning your face excessively as it will strip away the natural oils. Use oil based moisturizers to moisturize your skin after washing it. Eat a lot of protein based food to keep your skin healthy.
- Combination skin: Combination skin is a mixture of both oily and dry skin. The oily parts of the skin need attention similar to the oily skin routine. Wash your skin with a gentle cleanser and avoid using harsh soaps. Apply moisturizes only to dry areas of the skin as it may aggravate flare ups if applied to the oily parts.
From last few days I can't eat sufficient. And I am getting weak and losing weight continuously. What should I do?
Folliplus drop are effective for hair? arnica oli is good for hair fall are not. Which homeopothy product are useful for shampoo?
I am 22 years old and my problem is my back pain. I am not able stand at least 30 minutes at a time so, what to do.?
I'm a 23 year old female. I have irregular periods from onset. My usg reports are normal. And even thyroid functions are normal. Hair Fall started from 4 yrs and Im going bald these days. Pls suggest what to do for my periods to become regular.
I am 21 year old girl my name is shivankita. I get constipation too soon. For that reason may be I am getting acnes on my face. Last one month everything was alright and I have to take medication for that. I can not understand what to do.
What should be done in order to get rid of oily skin which leads to high swet in the summer and is unbearable.
I am 22 year old. But by weight is only 50 kg. I tray to increase my weight from eating fruits. But my weight is same. please suggest me how to I increase my weight.
I am 21 years old and I am female.Recently I completed my education.Now I am seeking for job. I don't know why m getting very depressed. There Is no pressure from my family. But I am very depressed by not getting job.How to over come it.Please help me
Infertility refers to the inability to conceive after having sex without protection. The biological inability of a man or a woman to contribute to conception and carry a full-term pregnancy may also be referred to as infertility. Among the various treatments for infertility, homeopathy accounts for being an effective one in both men and women.
Homeopathic medicines for infertility in women
- Homeopathic medicines for infertility because of acid vaginal charges: Borax and Natrum Phos are considered to be the best homeopathic medicines for infertility in women because of acid vaginal charges. These medicines are used when the vaginal discharges are destructive, acrid and kills sperms. Borax is used when the discharge is like egg white, copious and warm and it helps in easy conception. Natrum Phos is used when the discharge is acrid, creamy or honey colored.
- Homeopathic medicines for infertility because of prolonged and profuse periods: Calcarea Carb and Aletris Farionosa are used in case of too much prolonged, too profuse menstrual periods and periods which occur before time. Early mensus are experienced by patients. Anemia, leucorrhea, fatigues, tiredness and weakness may be experienced with menorragia.
Homeopathic medicines for infertility in men:
- Homeopathic medicines for infertility in men with erectile dysfunction: There are several effective homeopathic medicines for this purpose. Agnus Castus is used when a man’s sexual desire and physical ability is low and the genitals stay relaxed, cold and flaccid. Caladium is best when infertility or impotency occurs due to mental depression. In this case, the genitals stay relaxed and weak erection is observed. Selenium is another efficient homeopathic medicine for erectile dysfunction in cases of slow and weak erections. Involuntary semen discharge may also be experienced.
- Homeopathic medicines for infertility in men with low sperm count: X-ray is the most effective homeopathic medicine for treating low sperm count in men. Sperm count gets increased and both the quantity and quality of sperm are enhanced.
- Homeopathic medicines for infertility in men with orchitis: Conium is an ideal homeopathic medicine for treating infertility in men with orchitis. The testicles are swollen, enlarged and become hard. Conium also helps when a patient has a history of suppressed sexual desire.
Homeopathy is the most natural treatment for fertility in men and women, with no side effects on the body. Homeopathic medicine works with following rule of the nature's law of cure and these medicines work naturally without producing any harm to the body. You should consult a homeopathic practitioner before taking any homeopathic remedy for infertility.
I am 40 years old I have throat infection for a long time and having frequent swatting and swelling glands on the neck. Please advise me what to do.
The heat in summers can be dangerous. The heated summers bring along the medical conditions that need attention while enjoying sun-filled fun. It’s time to stock your cabinet with your summer arsenal. This year consider doing it with homeopathic preparations. They are safe, non-toxic with relatively simple guidelines for first aid use and equally effective for children and elders alike. The underlying principle of homeopathy involves taking a substance that can cause symptoms similar to those that a person is experiencing in illness.
The homeopathic remedies work rapidly to relieve pain, speed healing, and prevent infection. In addition, homeopathic treatments are safe, gentle, non-toxic, pleasant tasting and without side effects. In hot weather our body’s store of vital fluids and salts decreases as we sweat, taking with them nutrients we need to function healthily. This can lead to common problems such as dehydration and exhaustion, or even heat stroke which can sometimes be fatal.
Some of the symptoms include:
- Excessive sweating
- Cold and clammy skin
- Quickened pulse and breathing
- Muscle cramps and stomach pain
Homeopathic remedies are non-toxic and a safe way to help the body to replenish its store of the cell salts and nutrients it needs in warmer periods and help to relieve cramps, aches and fatigue. Some of the most common homeopathic medicines are:
- Calendula: This is an all-purpose medicine for many kinds of skin damage that many of us face during the summer season. When the skin gets damaged due to wounds, infection, prolonged sun exposure and even excessive pollution and dirt, one can try using calendula.
- Arnica: All that running around on the beach can easily give you sore muscles, while the heat can sap up your energy and leave you fatigued. In such cases, Arnica is the perfect homeopathic answer to your maladies. This medicine can be used for topical application if bought in its cream or gel form.
- Belladonna: Sun strokes, dehydration and over-exposure to the sun, in general, can give you a host of problems and conditions including heat headaches. In order to treat such conditions, one can use Belladonna, which is a homeopathic medicine used for sun-stroke related ailments and symptoms.
- Rhus Toxicodendron: This medicine is also known as Rhus Tox. It is made from poison ivy extracts and is an effective drug when it comes to dealing with itchy rashes. These rashes may be caused because of exposure to oak, sumac and even poison ivy.
- Ledum: Ledum or Ledum Palustre is one of the best homeopathic drugs when it comes to treating insect bites during summers.
- Euphrasia Officinalis: This medicine is most commonly used for eye related problems that may come about due to sun exposure or excessive sweating and other heat related factors.
How to stay safe in sun
- It is always advised to drink plenty of water or drinks during summers, to cool down your body and to remain hydrated.
- If you are suffering from tiredness, headaches or any other conditions which may be aggravated in the warmer months, consult a specialised homeopath who will look at your diet, mood, sleep and lifestyle prescribe a suitable homeopathic remedy for you to take. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.