Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Veena BaindurYour feedback matters!
I'm noticing brown discharge since many days, I should have got my periods by this time but this brown discharge is coming out everyday. What would be reason? And how can I stop this?
Hi, I am 15th day from LMP. My left ovary is 20 mm & Doctor given me the injection on 14th day to rupture the egg .but still it was not rupture yet. Kindly suggest me how it will rupture naturally or medically.
My friends suffer from real pain while she is during period she has this from always every month her stomach pains during period cycle what is the home therapy I can suggest her when she's alone in home.
Hi Dr, I have 14 months baby girl and married in March 2015 my problem are. 1. From the last week I feel White discharge from my vagina, but without any smells or itching. 2. I also feel wider opening of my vagina after delivery of my baby girl. 3.How it's become normal size. 4. During intercourses I feel lots of pleasure and orgasm 5 or more time in one session. But my husband wanna vagina should be tighten and whiten What I have to do. Please help me.
Namaste sir Ji mera pichale month 25 Oct ko period aaya tha bhi mai be pregnancy test Kiya toh positive aaya hai par white Pani aa rha hai toh uska Matlab kya huwa kya Pani ka aana Sahi hai ki nhi.
My gf did not have any side effects after having unwanted 72. She took on 27th june at 3pm. 4 days have passed but she is normal and did not had any side effects. Is it normal? is she safe? is side effects necessary? please answer me.
I find difficult in intercourse. So if I masturbate n spill on d outer opening of vagina, are there chances of my wife getting pregnant?
She is now 47 years old for few years onwards stopped periods but now she got periods and over bleeding. We went to hospitals they said she has thyroid so it will be happen like this is it correct or not are is there any problem.
The abnormal growth of the endometrium tissue outside the uterus is known as endometriosis. Ideally, the abnormal tissue is supposed to break down and exit the body. However, in this condition, the tissue is unable to pass out of the body. As a result, the surrounding tissue tends to get irritated and leads to the formation of scar tissues.
The various causes of endometriosis include:
- Immune system disorder: Complications in the immune system might render it incapable of destroying the endometrial tissue that grows outside the uterus.
- Surgical scar implantation: Certain surgeries such as a C-section may result in the attachment of endometrial cells to the incision area.
- Embryonic cell transport: These cells may be transported to other parts of the body by the blood vessels which may lead to endometriosis.
- Retrograde menstruation: Instead of passing out of the body, under this condition, the blood flows back into the pelvic region via the fallopian tubes. When these cells attach themselves to the pelvic cavity, it causes endometriosis.
1. Pain during sexual intercourse
2. Pain during periods including pelvic pain, especially during periods, lower back pain and abdominal pain.
3. Excessive bleeding during periods
The major complication that results is fertility problems. Endometriosis may prevent the combination of the egg and the sperm and thus, impairs your ability to conceive. It is recommended not to delay pregnancy if you have endometriosis. This disorder also tends to increase the risk of ovarian cancer in some women.
How can it be treated?
Endometriosis is usually done using surgery or medications.
- Medication: It usually involves painkillers.
- Hormone therapy: Some of the hormonal therapies include:
- Hormonal contraceptives
- Progestin therapy
- Gonadotropin-releasing hormone (Gn-RH) agonists and antagonists
- Conservative surgery: If a patient wants to become pregnant, surgery is done as much as possible without harming the uterus and ovaries. Suggested procedures include laparoscopy and traditional abdominal surgery.
- Assisted reproductive technologies: An example of this form of treatment is In Vitro Fertilization.
- Hysterectomy: Under severe circumstances, total hysterectomy is conducted in order to facilitate the removal of cervix and uterus. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.