Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Veena Baindur
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Veena BaindurYour feedback matters!
4-5 minutes post embryo transfer (ivf) I puked n coughed. Nurse told me to control n not to puke, itl strain but I did. Now im scared.
She is 30 years old but anybody who sees her can not believe that she is 30 because her health is very weak. Before marriage she used some protein powder for health but after marriage she discontinue that. For this her health became very weak. please suggest me some medicine by which her health will become healthy forever.
My wife's monthly date does not exists on date. Either it extends 20 - 25 days. We take many treatments but she can't heal up this problem.
Hi sir/ mam, I am not having my periods from last 4 months. (from September 1st week to till date) and then I did unprotected sex on 28 november. With my hubby. But it's almost now 4 months that no periods come. Please help to out for this. Waiting your reply.
In general, the menstrual flow consists of several layers, which include old blood, endometrial lining, nutrients, the tissue remains, etc. All these layers are discharged together as menstrual bleeding/menstrual flow. Sometimes only the layer of nutrients may be discharged before the actual menstruation - this is causing the brown discharge before period.
Incidents in a menstrual cycle may happen that the endometrial cells are not entirely expelled - 'old' endometrial cells can leave uterus during next period and usually appear as brown discharge before period. If the cause of the discharge is the endometrial cells turning from red to brown due to the delayed elimination, there would be no reason to worry. Often polyps of the uterus and/or cervical polyps can be responsible for brown discharge before period. Polyps are the groups of cells that have grown abnormally inside the uterus (mainly because of hormonal dysfunctions). Cells of polyps can bleed very slowly before period and the brown discharge before period could be a result of the bleeding from polyps.
Sir/mam, from past 2 days I am having pain in my nipples. I don't know the reason. It was 16th of July when I had last intercourse and had a 2 days delay period on 10 th aug. Which last for 7 long days. I was facing migraine problem from some days. What could be the reason of this pain. It's really annoying to have this much pain.
Does there any chances of getting pregnant when the 10th day of cycle and the sperms are just ejected on the upper part of vagina?
Coming to know the secret way to happiness and that too from the world's happiest man does make your day special indeed. According to the findings of a group of scientists, Matthieu Richard has been proclaimed as the world's happiest man. This person has shared the simple ways of living a happy life. The key to happiness is now at your disposal.
- Acknowledging the good things is absolutely vital: Thanking can go a long way in deciding how happy you are at heart. It is absolutely vital as it helps you to be conscious of your humility. It also helps you to feel grateful for things that could have been otherwise but fortunately aren't. When you thank a person, you let feelings of contentment take hold of you. Peace can be synonymous to happiness at times.
- Acceptance from oneself should be cherished more: There is no end to aspiring for higher goals and similarly no end to competing with ones who are seemingly better off. At the end of the day, this leads to lack of calm and confidence. It creates a lot of turmoil within your mind. A person can better his or her chances of advancement by accepting his/her qualities and limitations all the same. You cannot expect acceptance from strangers unless you wholeheartedly accept yourself.
- Developing resilience is of utmost importance: Being resilient is one characteristic that can make you sail through thick or thin. Giving up in dire times of need is a bad way to anticipate happiness of any kind. One needs to be resilient in times of stress and believe in positivity. There should be faith in the fact that 'hurdles are meant to pass'. An attitude such as this helps you deal happily with life and you're never too insecure with your share of happiness.
- Exercising is a must: People who exercise regularly have been reported with lesser amount of depression related problems in comparison to the ones who barely move an inch. The human body can be made to experience the benefits of the happy hormone "serotonin" through diligent exercising.
- Keep away from the company of depressive people: The kind of people you hang around with can have a great impression on your general disposition. Listening to depressing stuff tends to discourage you. To be happy, you must avoid the company of gloomy people.
Regular pap tests i. E. Tests which look for any signs of cervical cancer should be conducted regularly so that it can be detected at its initial stage and can be treated accordingly.
Me and my boyfriend were having a moment and he was over me and we were wearing our undergarments. He didn't ejaculate at all but I am worried that his pre ejaculate might have touched my wet panty. I am very anxious and stressed and my period is due anytime now. I am very scared and don't know what to do. Could I be pregnant? He didn't ejaculate and we both had our undergarments on. Just that I am scared if his pre ejaculate touched my wet panty. I am a hypochondriac please help me. I am very worried. I had a period cramp and a little amount of blood I think I have got my period but it's just little patches of blood. I am getting period is cramps like the way I always do.
With an upsurge in the number of women suffering from dysfunctional reproductive systems and a myriad of gynecological problems, resulting in irregular periods, infertility and several other complications, it is of paramount importance to keep a record of the dates and duration of your monthly cycles. This is not only useful for future reference when you visit a gynecologist, but it also helps you to understand if there are delays in period or excess of bleeding in any particular month.
Why is tracking your menstrual cycles important?
Keeping a track of the menstrual cycles is a mandatory exercise for women who are thinking about pregnancy or those trying to avoid it. It is advisable to abstain from intercourse for a few days before and after the period, which is the prime time for ovulation. Keeping track of your periods gives you a clear indicator of whether you have become pregnant because delay in the menstrual onset implies pregnancy. The reverse is also true; if you are trying to get pregnant, conception is usually fruitful on these days of maximum ovulation, which you can easily calculate based on your well maintained menstrual record.
How should you go about keeping track of your menstruation?
While it not possible to note down every possible aspect of the menstruation in a notebook, the easiest way of maintaining a planner is to mark the first day of each period on the calendar. The difference between two consecutive periods will give you your cycle lengths.
In addition you can choose to make a note of how heavy the bleeding is, or if there are changes in mood and appetite on those days. You will then be well prepared for your next visit to the gynecologist.
Hi I am having pain in my left breast on the left side of it. When I touch it I feel a little pain. This problem is occurring in gap of some days. Is this normal or I need a check up.
Hi doctor I had my last period on 23rd nov which starts on 19th nov. Then on 25th nov I had sex and took I pill within 24 hrs. Again I had sex on 1st dec and had ipill immediately. After one week I got bleed for 3 days. Is there any chance of pregnancy? Is the ipill work? When will I get period if I am not pregnant. Plzz help me doctor.
Health benefits of masturbation
1. It helps you love yourself more. Knowledge of your own body can be incredibly empowering - and the more you tune into your mind and body, the happier you'll be in your relationships. Dr. Suggests that you first get a mirror and try looking at your own genitals. If you're shy, begin in a slow, nonsexual manner and work your way up as you become more comfortable.
2. It can make sex with others better. Some people think that women who use vibrators or other toys will have a hard time orgasming with someone else, but experts say that masturbation is one of the best ways to figure out what you like in bed, and subsequently, how to guide your sexual partners. Do yourself and your partner a favor by carving out some 'me' time.
3. It can boost your confidence and body image. It's like the saying goes: masturbation is sex with a person you love, right? bust out your gadgets, videos, or do it the old-fashioned way to build up your self-esteem, because, believe it or not, pleasing yourself is an easy way to improve your outlook on life.
4. It's good for your vagina. While many women already know the benefits of Kegels, some don't know that they can get similar benefits from masturbation. Orgasms help keep your pelvic floor strong and healthy, which can prevent urinary incontinence and promote your overall sexual health. Contracting your muscles can also help relieve cramps during your period.
I am pregnant by 7 months and having cold and dry cough. What medicine to have during pregnancy for cold and cough. Can I have vicks vapour up with steam water or is it harmful.
We had an intercourse on 13th Feb followed by regular periods from 8th March. Now I am 7days late for my period. Can I be pregnant by any chance?
I am 30 years old female housewife after delivery my weight started increasing n now after 5 years it reached till 90. I even do not have any medical issues like thyroid or diabetes. So what should I do now?
Ayurveda is regarded as one of the most ancient systems of the herbal remedies found in India, and it offers some of the most significant and useful herbs to help boost women’s health. There are several natural herbs that aid the women in finding the natural rhythm of the body, which is closely associated with nature. As a result, women are able to respond much better to the Ayurvedic treatment that offers many herbs and medicinal plants that have been proven to improve the health of women.
It is very important to control and regulate the diet of the women who have crossed 40 years of age and they should not live their lives in her own whims as this is the age when hormonal imbalances occur in the body. Additionally, there are also some natural herbs that can help to boost the health condition of a woman and help her lead a happy and healthy life.
- Guduchi Stem: This is a common ingredient in the herbal medicines which can be used for treating various types of health problems in women. Guduchi stem is a versatile herb which induces internal heat and is a great treatment for decreased libido. It has the ability to calm the nervous system and is regarded as a strong anti-inflammatory and diuretic agent.
- Asparagus root: Asparagus roots have multiple benefits required to improve the health of women. It has been utilised as an aphrodisiac and natural treatment for alleviating fertility issues in women. It also helps in treating a wide range of female disorders starting from health disturbances during menopause to unnatural menstrual symptoms to lactation. It is considered a major ingredient in almost all herbal blends that aim at improving women’s health.
- Licorice: Used in almost all Ayurvedic medicines, this herb has been used for a long time for the treatment of several ailments, including menopause and genital issues as well as urinary disorders. Though it is incorporated mainly in treating health problems of women, licorice is also known for its anti-viral and anti-inflammatory properties.
There are many health issues that are faced by women on a regular basis starting from vaginal discomforts to menstrual problems. However, most women feel it is very uncomfortable to speak about them with anyone. Thankfully, these problems can be completely eradicated with the help of the Ayurvedic herbs. But if you see no results even after consistent use, then it would be wise to seek an expert’s advice.