Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Veena
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. VeenaYour feedback matters!
, Hello, my mother isn't well from a long time and I have a question, She has constant pain in ear and throat, she has pain in her jaws, more in the lower jaw, especially in the molar teeth. She also suffers from spondylitis along with muscular spasm, also she has thyroid nodules. She can't sleep properly at night, and also she has body pain, mainly in the arms. She is a bp patient. She's 42 years old. We consulted several doctors but no one could really figure out what's wrong. I'll be glad if you guys help out. Thank you.
I have lost my 2months baby & got my periods after 2month. Should I conceive or not and if its conceive is there any problems,
When you were born you saw the world upside down for quite some time as your brain hadn’t developed the ability to flip the images right-side up. One of the causes may be that you spent all of your waking and sleeping hours lying on your back.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? Go ahead and Share!
Good morning. Maam, My gf (21 yrs) had her periods on 9 Jan and v had unprotected sex on 23 Jan. She had an I-pill to avoid pregnancy. Her periods were supposed to come on 4th Feb, bt she didn't had it. She did her pregnancy test bt it came negative, she had a history of CYST last year in april and she took medication of overall medicine. I need your help to enlighten the situationThank you.
For years I have been practicing as a psychotherapist in different parts of the world and what I have noticed is that no matter what kind of relationship or marriage a couple are in, when they end up in my office it's always for the same reason: they want to be happier, healthier and more-connected even though the issues can vary - money, sex, infidelity, in-laws, children etc.
Despite this each relationship is completely subjective and no clear cut rules can be executed on it, yet following certain guidelines may help proceeding happily in a relationship.
If you are struggling in your relationship (and if you are reading this article there is a big chance you are unless you are one of my friends..or both) you might find it helpful to follow some of these ideas:
1. Love yourself - You must love yourself before you can love another. By accepting yourself and fully being what you are, your simple presence can make others happy. Accepting yourself fully as you are and showing yourself this same unconditional love will provide protection, healing, and confidence to work on your shortcomings.
2. Adopt a positive lifestyle - There are many different ways in which you can embrace a more positive lifestyle - practice affirmations, express gratitude, meditation, exercise... just find something that helps you unwind and enjoy life. And most importantly - keep doing these things repeatedly.
3. Empathize with your partner - The ability to empathize is what inhibits us from just going through life doing whatever we want, without any regard for others. It is what makes compromise in a relationship possible. If I realize that something I've done has hurt you (because I can empathize with your pain or unhappiness) I will hesitate to do that again.
4. Take responsibility: Don't try to figure out who's right - When couples come for therapy, one or both tend to think that the primary problem is their partner. Both people co-create the climate of the relationship. And both need to do some things differently to create the marriage or relationship they both really want. If your intention is to create a more positive world for yourself and those around you, it's up to you to have the thoughts, moods, and actions that will create that world.
5. Stay connected - When there is distress in the marriage or relationship, one or both usually feel some emotional disconnection. Frequently, sexual passion diminishes as well. (However, sometimes one partner will try to increase frequency of sex in an effort to feel connected.). And often, people will busy themselves with work or kids instead, or do other things to either try to feel connected or to avoid being alone with the person with whom they feel the pain of disconnection
6. Express thoughts, feelings, and wishes - Resentment can build when couples sweep things under the rug, so be vulnerable and don't bury negative feelings, but try to express them in a respectful way.
Opening up to your partner can make you feel vulnerable and exposed, but it is the most important part of an intimate relationship. In Daring Greatly, Dr. Brene Brown defines vulnerability as uncertainty, risk, and emotional exposure. Given this definition, the act of loving someone and allowing them to love you may be the ultimate risk. Love is uncertain. It's risky because there are no guarantees and your partner could stop loving you. Exposing your true feelings may mean that you are at a greater risk for being hurt or criticized.
7. Try new things together - Boredom can be a major obstacle to lasting romantic or companionate love.
Psychological research has suggested that couples who experience the most intense love are the ones who enjoy participating in new or challenging 'self-expanding' activities together.
8. Preserve your independence - Dr Perel, in her popular TED talk explains that neediness and caretaking in long-term partnerships - which can easily result from looking to the partnership for safety, security and stability - damper the erotic spark. But if couples can maintain independence and witness each other participating in individual activities at which they're skilled, they can continue to see their partner in an ever-new light.
If after trying the above you are still struggling with your relationship, make sure you go and see a couple therapist.
Two couples talking in one couple's living room...
One says to the other, 'The work being done on your marriage.. are you having it done or are you doing it yourselves? In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I have a headache from 10 days. I have also a little bit fever in night. Whats the problem. What kind of medicine need for it?
Urology is a branch of medicine that deals with the diseases and disorders of the male and female urinary system and the male reproductive organs. It is a specialized branch of medicine that has been in existence for a long time and has advanced in many ways over the past two decades, courtesy the introduction of the laser technology. Laser technology has helped urologists tremendously and they have been able to treat a number of patients through laser-assisted surgery. The use of lasers has made it possible for the urologists to utilize endoscopic instruments with small-diameter that allow them to see the minutest details of the urinary tract and treat the complex cases with ease.
- Laser in bladder outlet obstruction: Bladder outlet obstruction is a blockage at the base of the bladder, which slows down or stops the flow of urine to the urethra, causing discomfort to the patient. Bladder outlet obstruction occurs usually in younger males due to bladder neck narrowing. Blood tranfusion is usually not required in prostrate surgery especially if lasers are used. Most men in their old age suffer from this problem and laser technology helps in conducting the surgical procedure to remove this blockage. It has been found that laser-assisted surgery results in lesser loss of blood as compared to open surgery. In some cases, blood transfusion after surgery is not required at all. Also, the hospital stay post operation is shorter, which ensures more comfort to the patient.
- Laser in urolithiasis: The formation of kidney stones in the urinary tract is known as urolithiasis. Treatment of this conditions requires surgical intervention and it is nowadays done with the help of endoscopic intracorporeal laser lithotripsy. This technique uses strong beams of laser light to fragment them, and remove them from the urinary tract. The laser technology is safe and can be used in the case of pregnant women too. It can easily access the hard stones present in difficult locations.
- Laser in benign prostatic hyperplasia: Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) refers to the enlargement of the prostate. Some of the symptoms of this condition include a frequent urge to urinate, problems in urination, inability to urinate, and loss of bladder control. It can also lead to UTI (urinary tract infection) and stones. It can be treated with photoselective vaporization of the prostate (PVP) in which the excess prostate tissues are melted away and the prostate shrinks back to its original state. Holmium laser ablation of the prostate (HoLAP) also does the same but holmium laser enucleation of the prostate (HoLEP) cuts the excess tissue blocking the urethra.
- Laser in bladder cancer and urinary tract strictures: Bladder cancer refers to the abnormal growth of cells in the urinary tract and this is mostly found in the form of tumors. The tumors can be cancerous and transurethral bladder tumor resection (TURBT) laser technology can help in diagnosis, staging, as well as the treatment of malignant tumors. It makes use of cystoscope to remove the tumor. In case of urinary tract strictures, the urethra becomes narrow, hindering the passage of urine. It can be caused due to an infection or injury. With endoscopic urethrotomy and usage of the cystoscope, the urologist removes the stricture or makes it evaporate with the help of a laser.
Laser technology is of immense value to urologists and offers many advantages to the patients as well. It is more comfortable and with more advances being made in this field, the future looks even brighter for the doctors as well as patients.