Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Veena
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. VeenaYour feedback matters!
Women can face a number of gynecological issues at various stages of their life. This includes irregular periods, painful periods, infertility, uterine cysts, impotency and frizidity. According to Ayurveda, most of these issues arise from an unhealthy diet and lifestyle that disturbs the balance of doshas. The symptoms exhibited thus depend on which of the three doshas; vata, pitta or kapha is aggravated and which is lowered. This in turn means that to treat these gynecological issues, Ayurvedic doctors attempt to correct the balance of doshas through lifestyle changes and herbal remedies.
- Diet: Women need more energy than men, especially during menstruation. Thus, it is important to eat a healthy, well balanced meal. Avoid processed foods, teas and caffeinated drinks and focus on whole grains and fresh fruits and vegetables. Do not skip your meals. The type of fruits and vegetables that should be eaten will also be determined by the dosha that has been aggravated. For example, if the kapha dosha has been aggravated, one must eat light food and favour vegetables such as broccoli, cabbage, carrots and garlic.
- Lifestyle: Along with eating the right food, it is also important to eat at the right time. Along with this, you must also get enough sleep, exercise regularly and not be overcome by stress. When it comes to stress management, yoga is very beneficial. It is also important to maintain a healthy weight.
- Herbal Remedies: When it comes to herbal remedies, Ayurveda does not merely treat the symptoms shown, but also strengthens the patient’s overall mental and physical health. These remedies have negligible side effects and are easily available. For example, if you suffer from painful periods, ginger, saffron and licorice root could help relieve the pain. Even more serious gynecological issues such as infertility can be treated with Ayurveda. In such cases the treatment can take many forms. This includes herbal remedies made from Ashwagandha, Shatavari, Guduchi, Triphala etc. and Swedanam to sweat the toxins out of the body. In cases of frigidity, treatment could include remedies made of banyan tree root that has been powdered and milk or milk and powdered Ashwagandha. For the treatment of uterine fibroids, herbal remedies may be prepared from Guggul, Varuna, Aloe Vera or Asoka. These may also be combined together.
Panchakarma treatment can also be very helpful in treating gynecological issues. This involves five different types of treatments based on the patient’s complaint and overall health.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Dear sir my age 26 my weight is 102 hight 5.8, I got bp, hypertension when il get any stress or angry my penis will shrink and anxiety anxious shyness all will come true. I am taking bp tablet Eritel 40. How to cure my problem I am un married.
I have problem in my stomach. When ever I eat fried chicken I feel fever and heart problem. What should i do?
Hi. I am on a strict diet plan and in my cousin marriage I continuously drunk 3 nights specially Vodka. On the last day on marriage in the night I took 6 peg of 45 ML Vodka and slept but during the sleep my wife called me 3 times for routine rituals. 3rd time when she called I fainted and people took me to a nearly hospital. I back to normal after 10 minutes but still I am feeling uncomfortable above my stomach and vomiting feeling. I had also done ECG which in normal. Blood pressure was 85/128. My age is 39 can any one help me what is happening and why because I am still feeling dull and drowsy Vineet Sharma.
YOUR BACK PAIN MANAGEMENT PLAN
It is important that you work with your PHYSIO to formulate a pain management plan that is tailored to suit your individual needs. Any back pain management plan should aim to:·
- Relieve your pain symptoms·
- Help you to recover from acute attacks of pain within 6 weeks·
- Minimize the amount of time you spend off work·
- Allow you to resume your normal level of activity·
- Prevent episodes of acute low back pain from recurring and becoming chronic problems·
- Effectively manage back pain if it does become chronic.
Over the course of your back pain management, you may come into contact with a number of different healthcare professionals. Quite often, people with chronic cases are seen by a combination of doctors, nurses, physiotherapists,pharmacists, psychologists and occupational therapists, who offer their expertise and help them to deal with their pain.
As well as receiving treatment on a one-to-one basis, some people with chronic pain may be able to attend specialists pain clinic for treatment and advice on living a fuller life in spite of their pain. Some healthcare teams may bring together groups of patients with similar pain problems and look at how best to tackle them. Pain services may vary from area to area. Your PHYSIO will be able to put you in touch with local support groups and services.
TIPS FOR A ‘ BACK-FRIENDLY’ BED·
- Choose a mattress that is supportive enough to take the weight of your body without sagging.
- Turn your mattress regularly (every 6 to 12 weeks).
- Choose a mattress that is comfortable to lie on with sufficient ‘ give’ to cushion your bony bits.
- Buy a mattress with a long base.
- Always try out the mattress and base together in the shop before buying.
- Consider a water bed- they support the body without distorting the spine, and are popular with some people.
WHY IS BED REST BAD FOR YOUR BACK
It stiffens your joints.
It weakness your muscles.
It can weakness your bones over long periods.