Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. VeenaYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor I am having vaginal infection ,I.e itching since 2 months. I have taken candid3 vaginal tablet, 15 days back. But no effect.
I'm 28 Years old. I want to lose my weight. Nw my weight is 85 pls tel me what should I do. I'm female. I have dark circles also.
Hello I have a pain in my abdominal area and also sometime in lower .It has severe sometime. Tender to touch. During period and after periods it occur .Sometime it goes for 2 days. Sometimes vomiting also hppn. I can't cooperate VD the pain. The amount of bleeding is normal and periods last for 5_6 days. What to do .And tell me if I go for USG .How much it cost. What is the treatment for this.
Do it yourself (DIY) are the simple test and procedures that enables you to know the probability of getting a particular disease condition. You can say the test itself a life saving technique and act like a warning signal. In series of posts I will tell you how to test for a particular condition by your own.
1) DIY for cardiovascular disease
"Simple sit and reach test is a good predictor of arterial flexibility"
DIY test for stiff arteries:
A) sit on the floor with your leg straight
B) Your toes should point towards the ceiling
C) Bend from your hips, stretch your arm and try to touch the toes
D) Inability to perform the activity is an indicator that you may have stiff arteries which are the reason of many cardiovascular diseases
I hv a suffering from karodiya in. Gujarati, I dont know what we call in english but its small white circle on the body. I think its a skin disease. etching problem while we go outside in sun ray. What is the problem? Why? What I do?
I have a hairfall problem and front area making pattern n top getting thinner .which treatment wud be cheaper n effective one if choose from naturopathy, homeopath n allopath. please suggest.
Ansh my son age appx 4year having knees locking problem is there any therapy or any other method to get it rectify.
She is having breast pain for the past few days. She got her xray and sonography done. But yet doctors find nothing wrong. Is there any way to cure her.
How I can not looSe my weight and create six packs how easily I can do this with in less time and loose my weight by doing no exercises?
Suggest Regular CTM and sunscreen products for my oily skin. Large pore and dark skin. I get very dark when out in sun! And I have uneven skin tone and small acne all over nose and chin. And lot of facial hair and laugh lines. How do I deal wid it naturally? Also suggest a good night cream.
In the season of summer, I suffer from too much of hairfall. I take lot of care for my hair. I even wash it at alternate days, still no result is observed. Please advise me for this problem.
Hi I am 20 years old n gonna be 21 on feb. My height is 5'4 I want my height to grow more inches 3 to 4 please help wat to do? I do gyming I hung up also with hands please suggest medicine I only want this please help.
I am 20 years old college going girl. I went through tuberculosis treatment in 2013-14 due to which I suffered from severe hair loss and joint pain. Now I am free from joint pain but my hair problem is still alive. I have been taking treatment for hair loss since then. And I am using Minoxidil Topical Solution USP 5% for last 6 months and Scalp shampoo for last 3 years. Although there is slight reduction in my hair fall but I don't see growth of any new hairs over my head and my Doctor says that I can't use any other oil or serum to treat hair fall. Is that so? I want to regrow my hairs. Please help.
Changes in the colour of your urine can reveal important information about your health. If your urine takes on a hue beyond what's normal, it can be indicative of something wrong with your health. In general, the normal urine colour varies from pale yellow to deep yellowish-brown, which is a result of a chemical pigment in the urine called urochrome.
1. Red or Pink
- When your kidneys, urethra, bladder or any other urinary tract organ gets infected or inflamed, blood cells get leaked into the urine, giving it a red hue. The causes behind the presence of blood can be urinary tract infections, kidney cysts, kidney stones, enlarged prostate and even cancer. Taking blood thinners can also cause you to have blood in your urine.
- Certain foods like blackberries, rhubarb and beets can cause your urine to turn pink.
- The use of certain medications like a particular class of antibiotic used in the treatment of tuberculosis can turn your urine red. Likewise, a drug used to numb discomfort in the urinary tract can cause a red/pink discoloration of your urine.
2. Blue or Green
- The consumption of coloured food dyes containing green or blue pigments can cause you to pass urine of such hues.
- Certain anti-depressant and anti-inflammatory medications can turn your urine green/blue.
- A very rare medical condition called familial benign hypercalcemia (fbh), characterised by high levels of calcium in thE blood and low levels of the mineral in the urine can cause your urine to turn blue.
- Green urine can also occur if your urinary tract gets infected by the pseudomonas bacteria.
3. Dark Brown
- Having large amounts of these foods - aloe, rhubarb (a type of leafy green) and broad beans can cause you to pass dark brown urine.
- Certain anti-malarial drugs, laxatives and muscle relaxants can darken the colour of your urine as well.
- Dark brown urine can also be caused by disorders of the kidney or liver as well as infections of the urinary tract.
- Injury of the muscle as a result of excessive training can result in dark brown urine.
- Problems with the bile duct (the duct through which bile from the gall bladder and liver passes before entering the duodenum) or liver along with the passing of light coloured stools can result in orange urine.
- A cause of orange urine may also be dehydration as fluids bring about a decrease in the concentration of compounds present in the urine.
- The presence of calcium or phosphate sediments in the urine can give it a white hue.
- White urine can also be a result of funguria infection (a form of fungal urinary infection wherein the fungus produces white sediments) or a bacterial infection.