Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Veena A RaoYour feedback matters!
Hi my age is 26 I got metal capping procedure without rct in my left and right maxillary 1st molar but both got removed now I want to get my molar fix by composite filling is that possible because I face to much problem and pain while chewing anything.
I am getting bad smell from my mouth after eating anything and my teeth are moving and painful sometimes.
I am 54 years old female. My upper right wisdom tooth is infected. Next to it two molars are missing. Should I get a root canal or extraction of wisdom tooth. Pls advice.
I frequently get mouth ulcers which are painful. Kindly tell me the reason for this and prescribe a solution.
I am 19. I want to straighten my upper teeth. If I choose braces option so in many days they will be straighten and how much is cost for upper front 4 teeth. Please reply soon.
My mother is frequently having stomach pain. Below or somewhat near the stomach, I can feel some bouncing feel, she calls it "vayu gola" in our mother tongue (marathi). A massage of the stomach recedes the pain but after sometime it again starts paining. Please suggest medication, she is 48 years old.
I had habbit of chewing pan masala/guthkha (tobacco), I have probleme with my mouth, I cannot open it, I can open it just a inch, nt even 2 fingers, too worried. Wht to do?
I want to a substitute for braces treatment. I've got arrangement of teeth which are not aligned so am looking for treatment options.
Positive and negative effects of chewing gum om health or body, I want to know because i'm an adductor. Please answer it.
Teeth stains are a major inconvenience as a well as harmful for your teeth. Teeth stains can occur due to consuming certain foods and drinks. It can also be caused due to unhealthy lifestyle choices, such as not brushing teeth or flossing.
Here a few tips to how to prevent teeth stains. Read on more to find out all about them:
- Practicing healthy habits: It is a good idea to brush, or use a mouthwash after a having a meal. Keep in mind that the foods and drinks mentioned below can stain your teeth more than others. Coffee or tea, soda, red and white wine, grape or cranberry juice, blueberries, beets, soya sauce and tomato sauce cause teeth stains so while consuming them keep in mind to always brush floss or wash your mouth after consuming these.
- Drinking with a straw: Drinking with a straw keeps away the stains from your mouth as the liquid doesn't go near the visible front surfaces of the teeth.
- Brush, floss and rinse with an antibacterial mouthwash: By brushing, flossing and rinsing with a mouthwash on a regular basis you reduce the growth of the bacteria called plaque. Plaque is sticky in nature and promotes the formation of teeth stains. By eradicating plaque you also prevent teeth stains.
- Get your teeth professionally cleaned: Make sure to visit a dentist at least twice a year. Even while maintaining your teeth by regular brushing, flossing and mouthwash, getting your teeth professionally cleaned is beneficial and can help you guard against teeth stains.
- Using teeth whitening kits: At-home teeth whitening kits are available in local drugstores, which help in preventing teeth stains. They usually cause slight discomfort, which goes away in a few days' time.
- Professional tooth whitening: You can also get your teeth whitened by your dentist. In this procedure, the dentist applies a bleaching agent to your teeth after applying a rubber shield on your gums. This procedure usually takes a single or in some instances multiple visits to perform.
My son is 2.8 years old. He fell down and broke his front tooth in half. The lower portion has chipped off and his nerve is exposed. Initially he had pain but now it's just when he bites something continuously from that tooth that he has discomfort. He has no other problems and allows me to brush his teeth (leaving the broken one which I clean with my finger). He can drink cold without any discomfort. I consulted a dentist and he has advised a root canal to remove the nerve. This can be done under conscious sedation or GA. But this will leave his tooth brittle and it can break. I request for advise on this and if there is any chance that I can avoid the root canal. Thanking you.
Our heart is very much related to gums health because bacterias forming plaque gets entry into bloodstream through unhealthy gums and can form clot in circulation of blood. So keep your gums healthy and regularly visit your dentist.