Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Vasundhra RaoYour feedback matters!
Doctor my learning power is very low and whatever iam learning I am forgetting and 1-2 hours it takes time to learn one answer please doctor give me some advise and medicines please doctor please.
I am 22 years old and I am always feeling depressed and ek ajib sa Dar bna rehta h vo bhi unknown time different time voice ka dimag me gujta rahta Hai kafi jayda head me pain rahta hai.
I am 26 year old female, studying, I have a serious relationship issue with someone, for whom I have fallen, and we had physical intimacy. For me it is serious, but I am not so sure about him, as he always says I am trying. He is still into his last relationship, but he is not in contact with her. I somehow don't know how to act, and it is affecting my professional life a lot, and I am getting addicted to smoke and alcohol. It would be grateful if you give some solution.
I'm 41 years old, have very bad addition of smoking and chewing guthka. Now days i'm facing problems of chest pain and breathing. I feel tired very fast always feel jam and blocked in chest. please help if any homeopathic medication.
What are the disadvantages caused by smoking and drinking alcohol regularly and which parts of body damages a lot because of smoking.
A patient is suffering in bipolar disorder for seven years, he is taking lithium for three years how can we check the disease is decreased or not. Is it safe to keep in home.
My husband is 32 year. Now facing mood swing problem in working time like dream, old memories, flash back. And we have done mri. Some minor thickness on rt. Brain side but dr, said that its not a big issue it is a migrane aura and give medicine. But what is the treatment of mood swing?
Hi. Doctor. I am a engineering student. I am very week in study. I am looking some brain booster pills. Can I use maxgalin 150. Or any other pills can you help me.
Hi. I want to ask for my friend. He feels nothing good. He feels isolated, irritated and as if he does not has any excitement left for life. He is a very fun loving person but now a days he just remains quiet. please suggest what can I do for him. Or shall we go to some counselling?
This this Erik, 20 year old. I'm student of IIT KANPUR. Actually sir/madam, I have problem with my concentration. When I start my study, I start thinking about other things (mainly about my girlfriend, about my social sites etc) which leds to break my concentration. In earlier days there were no such problem (in my school days).
Moderate consumption of alcohol -- one drink from women and two drink from man-- may double the risk of heart attack and stroke in her after drinking. This is becoming soon after intake heart rate increase blood pressure rises and platelet become stickier.
Can psychology help you get better life? The answer is yes. You got to have a proper psychological balance so that you can get a planned and peaceful life. You can now get innumerable benefits by having proper and perfect psychological support.
10 psychological ways for getting an improved life
- Get acute motivation: If you are fully motivated towards life, then you will get success in every phase of your life. This is why you must take psychological help from a doctor.
- Improving leadership skills: Psychology can improve your leadership skills to a great extent and thus you can influence your team members.
- Becoming a better communicator: A better listener is a good communicator and if you want to become a good listener, then you got to have enough patience and this quality can be gained only through psychological help.
- Having better understanding about others: You should understand people well, otherwise, you might face great difficulty in interaction or communication with others.
- Making accurate decisions: Taking accurate decisions in life is a great necessity, otherwise, you will not be able to lead a comfortable life. You get more confidence and take the right decisions when you take psychological help.
- Improving your memory: You can get enhanced memory power and thus can remember things much easily and freely. If you are a student, then psychological help or counselling will be a great help for you.
- Making wise financial decisions: You can now get the capability of taking independent and wise financial decisions on your own without taking the assistance of others and this is possible only by receiving proper psychological help.
- Getting better grades: You can concentrate on studies well, as a result of which higher grades can be easily earned. You will face no hindrances and can study with a peaceful mind.
- Becoming more productive: you can get higher physical and mental productivity as a result of which all your objectives can get fulfilled. If you remain energetic, then you can perform your duties well.
- Healthy living: If you are psychologically strong, then you can lead a healthy life. Depressed or stressed-out mind cannot help you to live properly, and thus you are in need of a stable mental condition. Healthy mind will help you to take proper decisions and these decisions are helpful in staying healthy without inviting any complications.
Depression and diabetes on their own can affect the brain, but together they can significantly increase the risk of dementia, a new study found.
Dementia is an umbrella term for a decline in mental ability that is severe enough interfere with daily life.